He hasn't posted anything in over a month. Did he kill himself?

He hasn't posted anything in over a month. Did he kill himself?

Attached: 3cd.png (488x498, 313K)

>top: internet before 2007
>bottom: internet after 2017

probably got addicted to pain killers

He's probably too busy dilating the bloody puss filled hole where his dick used to be.

Attached: 1533522443464m.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

who the fuck is jizz jenning

>Did he kill himself?

Hopefully.

That's always been a girl, she pretended to be tras for youtube bucks.

This. The regret is just starting to set in, but since he can't just come out and say it he'll keep quiet until he gets his courage back.

Attached: trans2.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Basically this. Until he learns how to make videos WHILE dilating, he’ll be dark for a while.

>you'll never dump a nut in his butt while his tiny child penis bounces impotently.

he doesn't have time when the boys and i arent filling that tight little boi pussy up he needs to rest for when we want to use him again

Gender status:
___ not confirmed
_x_ confirmed

>he
what are you a fucking bigot???

c-checked. helps with nofap

This

Attached: 1531297393584.jpg (960x696, 93K)

she.... SHE

did she kill HERself

you fucking bigot

she's been posting on instagram.

He has to spend his waking hours shoving a metal rod up his gash to keep it from closing up

digits
Reminds me of that Navigator from Dune

>she
Kys leaf.

Attached: 1533962385211m.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

Probably hasnt checked out, but I'd wager the depression and regret has kicked in and thats why no vids are getting made.

So brave so beautiful
SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR
TRANNY PUSSY IS WELCOME HERE

Attached: trans surgery.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

fuggin lool

Attached: latest.jpg (1693x715, 84K)

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 1524221481206.jpg (484x495, 44K)

>his mother has been on instagram

>4 hours a day

Why even bother? Who is going to fuck that thing?

I thought the peach emoji was supposed to mean ‘ass’?
Is he revealing the fact that his peepee was too small to invert so the doctor had to fashion his fake vagoo out of his colon??

Hans...get the gas

He may be a faggot but is still a he.

one of the most disgusting things about this is that doctors havent found a way to stop the skin they tucked into the hole (creating the "vagina") from growing pubic hair. so these trannies who get this surgery have to dig hairballs out of their "pussy" once a month or so. and since the body reacts to it as an open wound, it never stops spewing out puss. mangina will never be able to compete with female pussy.

Rare footage of jazz's surgery

Attached: tranny colon surgery.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

They gotta be stone cold psychopaths.

They’re literally nothing like the real thing other than location
It’s pathetic and disturbing and idk how it could improve anyone’s life in any way

>trannies who get this surgery have to dig hairballs out of their "pussy" once a month or so
No they don't, trans women are required to get electrolysis on that whole area prior to SRS. Quit spreading misinformation.

Also misinfo

It's like 4-6 hours a day for the first six months, then you can gradually reduce the time it takes to dilate down to like 3 hours a week.

It's like you've never seen a surgery video before?

>oh god look how DEGENERATE this is, they're literally cutting stuff open, moving it around, and sewing it back up
>which is totally different from every other surgery somehow

Defend this all you want, sodomite.

Attached: tranny op.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

Bad publicity to show him in his present state. A suicidal mentally ill abomination breaks the narrative of transgenderism being good and healthy.

Attached: hassan_chop!.gif (500x375, 902K)

Anyoine that does this to themself is mentally ill period.
/thread.

Usually they leave things as they were before.

it rarely ever works. there is usually always hair in these gaping holes. look it up, its something like over 50% of trannies that do SRS end up pulling hair out their mangina for the rest of their lives until they kill themselves. im not memeing, i actually looked into it

Shut it tranny.

Hopefully bled to death when they cut off his dick

Post-op tranny goo tube

>So I go back for my revision. Dr. Rumer was callous as always, her nurses and Dr. team were great. This surgery took all my strength. It was harder than the first surgery, so many hours spent crying in pain, bored in my hotel room, itching all over from the painkillers. They told me I had a small rectal tear, and that they fixed it in the OR. I was hopeful.
>The night before I left, after my first dilation, I saw a little bit of brown stuff on my dilator. I called the Dr. and she said "It's impossible to have a fistula this quickly after surgery, continue as normal". I flew home the next day and by the end of my flight my depends was soaked with liquid shit. I verified when I got home that it was indeed coming from my vagina.

They can't "shut it" they're dilating you bigot

sad it was a Beautiful normal healthy cock

That's the only one I won't watch. Not only because it's turbo-gross, but the way that ugly ass tranny is acting about it reeks of cringy mental illness.

one can only hope

Why are you even keeping up?

Of all the specializations to choose in surgery, why the FUCK would anyone choose dong rearrangement?
Could have chosen heart surgery, or brain surgery, or something equally cool, could even have gone with regular cosmetic surgery if you're a pleb. But you have to be goddamn insane to look at a textbook showing how to convert a dick to a "vagina" and think "yes, this is my calling".

Attached: 1527702035471.jpg (184x200, 10K)

>trans women
you mean mentally ill men

>heh it's not 4 hours a day you have to shove something into your wound, it's only 3 hours a week! checkmate bigots!

> which is totally different from every other surgery somehow
Yes cutting off a working part of your body and purposefully making a wound to trick other mentally ill people into fucking it is actually quite different from say...having an inflamed appendix removed before it kills you.

Attached: 1519369184365.jpg (1219x1307, 260K)

So it's worse than an actual period, gg trannies

fucing lelz

made my pee pee tingle, not in a good way

Attached: 1502885999429.jpg (5000x5000, 1.79M)

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 8e3.jpg (588x603, 134K)

Hopefully

Powerful

Attached: 1423344541909.jpg (175x209, 7K)

Did she die?

Attached: 1533802411502.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Attached: 1534009628653.png (635x457, 376K)

This is the opposite of a normal surgery, which aims to fix a "broken" part not break a working one

Are there any confirmed accounts of post op trannies being satisfied with their infected gash?

That is not amazin.

Th-those digits....

Are we really expected to believe this is natural or healthy whatsoever? How far will they try and drag this?

Attached: 1530820073043.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Did something move, George Costanza?

All this because of your sexual preferences?

>suddenly i do not feel like having sex anymore

God status:
___ not confirmed
___ confirmed
_x_ confirmed not confirmed

Too busy dilating

The ludicrous amount of raw talent these doctors possess goes to mutilating a mentally ill child's genitals.

Attached: tumblr_n13wayCSjL1rggrn8o1_250.gif (245x245, 959K)

Jesus christ this is disgusting I didnt finish the video lmao

Attached: 1533568713645.jpg (400x400, 24K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

>When you roll a pork joint around the floor of a barber shop

Kikes, not even once.

Mengele had nothing on these guys.

No matter how many times I read this, it always fills me with the same horror.

Attached: eaa.jpg (621x621, 69K)

Based

Never let this die

I'm out of this board. This is too much for me

See you tomorrow faggot

god have mercy.

Attached: nope.png (251x267, 124K)

Attached: 1516540893665.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

Medics should be ashamed

How can they sleep at night knowing that they just destroyed a life for shekel????

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

>she
>she
>she
>women
>she

Attached: 02022982-0B9B-4C20-B23D-D5BF6A1FBE2D.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

It doesn't trannies STILL kill themselves in droves post-op.

Make sure to file a report to this discord server if you want these bots to stop promoting their filth here.
Just make a burner account, enable developer mode and find some hateful meme they posted there and copy the message ID.
Along with
Channel ID: 281691714945548288
Server ID: 266409207236919296
and send it to [email protected]

Attached: 124.gif (480x640, 101K)