AMA

AMA
I am a citizen of the world.
I believe that borders are illegal and our future happiness lies in our coming together as 1 human race.
I also work for a fantastic organization helping to make this happen one day at a time.
AMA

Attached: Joining-Hands-On-United-Nations-Day-Wishes-Clipart.jpg (640x360, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once Zionism is destroyed we will be free.

Attached: 1510001438951.jpg (736x487, 50K)

that's pretty based and redpilled

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 (2).png (1700x1212, 440K)

Honestly, yes, I agree.
A divisive force like zionism can not exist if we are to be united.

I support this

WE ARE ALL ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

FUCK DRUMPF

This

>I believe that borders are illegal
They are literally a product of legal activity.

Mate, humanity is ritualistic as fuuuuck. You may win here on earth, but lets say mankind get's to Mars, Venus, and so on.... The problem is that new nations will forum because home rule will out do win out over anything you guys do here.
(A good example would be the American Colonies around the 1770's)

Attached: 1185928_1.jpg (630x630, 72K)

Not fooling anyone Schlomo

Thanks for making a thread to see how many faggot shills are on. Come and take our nations without screaming when you get you shit pushed in faggotssss

Attached: 49B5A096-E3A8-4741-ACF9-A0DCC3E8EB57.gif (500x270, 1016K)

Tribalistic as fuck, not ritualistic

There are some genetic differences between the many varied races currently living here but through a process of free worker movement and family diversity programs we can help to make those differences less apparent.
Some initiatives are in place currently but the European experience i.e Syrian people movement has made us look at the process a bit closer.
Unity can not be forced.

>ritualistic
I present, the Zionist.
Everything is a ritual with these people.

>tfw genetic engineering will fuck your "one race" shit out the window

Our forces are peaceful by nature and are only ever deployed when the situation has gone beyond critical.
If you see blue helmets in your cities you no longer have a country or at least the country it once was.
We do help rebuild but the onus is on you to not allow your country to get to the condition where me and guys like me are there to make you safe.

Why don't you have principles?

Mate, auto correct is shit look

Auto correct or natural selection?
You've been exposed occupier of Palestine.
Move along.

Borders are still ok for Israel, right?

At our core we do have principles.
Our leadership and mission statement is righteous and true.
Our armed peace keeping efforts are a unique and dynamic instrument developed by the organization as a way to help countries torn by conflict to create the conditions for lasting peace. It works.

No mate, I'm American through and though.
>tfw phone posting is shit

Attached: 1533702786746.jpg (3112x2338, 2.14M)

>make those differences less apparent
See? You don't like people, you want to change them to fit your mold.

Multiculturalism has ruined many great societies. You really need to read a lot of history books. And I don't mean made up, modern history writers. Read about Acient Egypt, Rome and Greece, especially those works written at the time or shortly after. Seriously.

How much is Soros paying you? Asking for a friend.

Not at all.
The geopolitical landscape makes it incredibly difficult for us to make explicit comment on the legality of Israeli occupation but rest assured it is believed within the organisation that Israel are acting illegally with the intention of inflicting genocide upon the Palestinian people.

George Soros is a powerful voice and a friend of the open society foundations.
He has limited influence upon the United Nations however.

I believe it was Socrates that coined the phrase -
"I am a citizen of the world"

This is problematic
Jews deserve a Hebrew state

Mate, your dream is impossible. Best case scenario is that you do get a one world government, but will only last for so long before people want self governance. Your just building a house of cards desu

Attached: by2zcsp9t7ay.jpg (674x533, 46K)

They had their chance to obtain statehood legitimately and peacefully.
Our founders laid it at their feet on a platter but their greed bested them.
They failed.

so you have no idea what ethnic nepotism is or how in group altruism works and have never read the part in plato's republic where this is taken into account and a homogeneous society is required according to plato for a society altruistic enough to allow democracy to be a viable political system.
so you have no knowledge of human nature and how to reconcile human behavior to political theory
your basically an uneducated idiot who wants the world to be a certain way based of feelings and conjecture without any actual evidence of its practicality.

Attached: 1525655359626.jpg (1200x728, 216K)

I didn't ask about your ideals, I asked about your principles.
Here's a hint, if you need to know what the results are before you decide if something is right or wrong, then it's not a principle.

I think that was Diogenes

Not impossible, no.
Your vision of how this rolls out no doubt has everyone staying in their western countries while African brothers and sisters are integrated into the west. This is not the plan any longer.
A calamity is expected (war, natural, ET - I can't say) and we are being trained and prepared to deal with the mass relocation of people from all lands.
Your desire for self governance won't be so strong when you find that circumstances outside of your control have led you to be separated from your former homeland. We expect some resistance but ultimately there will be compliance and the time honored attitude of "go along to get along".

I think you are wrong.

I don't think you realize how lacking of homogeneity your current societies/culture/races are.
The populace have realized the greater good is humanity rather than race or line on maps.

Then the plan fails when colonizing other planets
(Look at how America happed)

lines on a map is a good way to dismiss centuries of natural human societal organization
and a good way to sweep aside millions of years of behavioral evolution also it was diogenes
Asked where he came from, he said, "I am a citizen of the world."
Diogenes Laërtius, vi. 63
you can call it primitive all you want but the one thing you cant call it is antiquated. simply because its how people organize and behave to this day. you cant ignore what is still deeply ingrained and active nature in people.

Attached: 1525655227809.png (1280x853, 1.24M)

Other planets won't be colonized.
That is science fiction and a tool of distraction.
Colonization of space is used to make people stop caring about what is happening here, on earth, today. Individuals are shutting down and failing to compete or participate because they believe a new planet with opportunities awaits. Could you be so naive?

>citizen of the world
Said every backpacking hoe I’ve met in SEA

its a nice dream isnt it?
now try crossing a border in the wrong country illegally and tell them that. im sure they've moved on enough to see its the future and nobody will be harmed right?

Socrates died in 399BC. Diogenes was 11 or 12 years old then.
I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world. was the original Socrates. Diogenes aped it being the Socrates gone mad.
Unless of course you believe he stole the phrase from an 11 year old Diogenes?

Mate, this planet is dying. It's running out of resources, were polluting it, draining it and so on.... The other problem is the amount of wealth there is in space. Asteroid mining is set to be a trillion dollar industry when we get the tech and werrrrrre close mate.
Also don't forget mankind's need/instinct to explore mate.
>If there's a will theres a way

Attached: 1533831041363.png (501x202, 26K)

Seen memeflag
SAGE THREAD

Attached: back to reddit 1.jpg (717x880, 141K)

You mention a dying planet and then in the next breath mention wealth in space. Wealth that only has values on the current planet in the current economic climate.
Space exploration is then made pointless when the new found wealth can't be put to use in the real world.

The wealth, or better yet resources can fix the dying planet issue.
My point is it's inevitable for man to go to space.

Attached: 1524950505877.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

Yes, go to space but still return home.
Earth will always be home of humanity.
If by some miracle we colonize space it will just be an extension of the unity we would have created on earth to make the endeavor at all possible.
Do you think that only white people from the Anglosphere will colonize mars and maybe Japanese people will settle on Mercury or Indians in Uranus?

i too would like to shit in your mouth

>meme flag.
Dropped.

>Remove all borders
Why are you advocating mass genocide and ethnic cleansing? Seriously not even Hitler wanted to eradicate all cultures.

Attached: 1531269583946.png (477x387, 27K)

>I believe that borders are illegal

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

What would you do if I told you you could have the best parts of everything you've ever liked without the negative parts that come with it?
You'd take it.
Multiculturalism is the best parts of ALL cultures united and re-imagined.
Its not genocide.

Nope, literal all nations with some capability is trying to make colonies for said utility. Were nearing a space race mate. For instance China is trying to get there hands on the moon, so is Israel, so is Russia and so on...

Attached: 1533489005403.jpg (615x615, 43K)

>For instance China is trying to get there hands on the moon, so is Israel, so is Russia and so on...
You see individual nations I see "Earth is trying to get their hands on the moon, so is Earth, so is Earth and so on..."
Its all arbitrary. If these antiquated ideas of nation states get their hands on a celestial body it won't matter because when the borders are abolished and earth is united as one all assets (earthbound or celestial) will revert to their rightful owners - Humanity.

just move to canada its great here, lots of enrichment and tolerance, one pint of blood at a time!

fuck off kike

Attached: 1533378746957.png (2048x960, 891K)

This very moment you are hiding behind a border or anonymity. Give me your full name and home address and i ll teach you the importance of borders.

But you wont, you hypocrite memeflaging baiting shit.
Humans invented borders for a fucking reason.
Personal borders, property borders, community borders, national borders... They are all there for a fucking reason.

I hope you get robbed and raped. Maybe then you ll understand borders. Or maybe you wont, because your assaulter who also doesnt understand borders ll murder you as well.

Have you ever experienced niggers....

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Ah, yes. The Utopian Dream of a worldwide race, full of ugly brown mutts, a mixed """culture""", and the very catch of it all """equality""". How stupid do you have to be to buy into that? Logic itself destroys such an "ideology".

Attached: 1516279911340.jpg (413x395, 39K)

Attached: fixed.png (640x360, 353K)

I would call it too good to be true and realize you were an idealistic ninny who never grew out of kindergarten.
>All cultures united and re-imagined
And what if a culture does not wish to participate with your new world order? What if they want to remain a sovereign nation that follows it's own laws and customs? What if they don't want to be "re-imagined"? I have a feeling you wouldn't like that one bit and it would quickly escalate into a war in the name of "peace" for humanity.
The only way to have your world exist without borders is to have a world with universal laws. To have universal laws you would need a universal authority (a position you imagine for yourself you tyrannical little faggot). And to have a universal authority you would need a universal culture. This implies you need to either break or outright destroy every culture or group of people that don't want to fall in line with your beliefs. You would need to wage a war of biblical proportions to accomplish your goals and in many cases it wouldn't end until you literally drove your enemies extinct.
People who preach no borders are not just pathetically naive, they are bloodthirsty super villains the likes of which we only see in James Bond movies.

Attached: 1478241281004.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Food prices are too high.
Due of course to borders and tariffs and other silly penalties placed upon you by bully nations and incompetent politicians.

You're a fucking idiot. Let's assume humans are crossbred into a brown Mish-mash. Yay!? Cool!? Right!? WRONG!!!

Why,?...

Simple! : whites are the only race smart and evolved enough to :

A) control the birth rates to

Oh please.
We were having an adult conversation and then the reddit boomer arrives with his facebook infographic tier stats.
No thank you.

Your problem lies in that, once they do get colonies set up they will want independence once your folks do your thing.

>Also lets not forget if something bad happens to earth we humanity might need a backup planet.
>You know, a random radiation blast, asteroids big as a city and so on.

kek that flag

Attached: 9ab.png (618x618, 90K)

Wouldn't you say the USA is an evolving society built on the best parts of a multitude of cultures (nearly all by now)?
I would.

Nah, profit comes first, and peace cimes later because Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! (((Profits! Profits! Profits!))) lol

Side note
>Genetic engineering, and cybernetic augmentations might also fug ye shit up for a SINGLE human species.
>Just a thought

I might be posting from Australia but I am not Australian, a citizen of Australia or residing in Australia.
En route to other lands currently.

My name is Joseph, friends call me Joe.
My address is unimportant as it is just a place for mail to sit while I do my work. My mail is sent to Spain.

I just tell them cross into Best Korea and see what happens....

Bitch, I come from a country where blacks are TAKING what doesn't belong to them, next to a country where the process already played out! You have NOTHING to refute my points. In fact they sting do much ... You resort to calling me a boomer lol pathetic.

of course you are ye fockin cunt

Attached: 1498889760039.jpg (367x136, 16K)

This is maybe the most retarded Thread in a while.
You are trying to push a Concept that most of Humanity won't accept.
Why ?
People like you are worse than Communists and Kikes.

Unfortunately for you, I don't want what you want...in fact the majority of people don't want what you want...
So, you will fail...

Attached: 4fZZq7w.png (1198x1200, 93K)

>"I believe that borders are illegal"
>works for an organization whose name is literally the United Nations

>Wouldn't you say
No I would not. There is so much cultural tension in this country we have killings on a regular basis. People hate each other more than they have in more than half a century. There is no trust and no dialogue between groups. Furthermore the people of various cultures that come here lose a great deal of themselves when they assimilate (IF they assimilate). What we have left are pale shadows of what they once were, the base American culture we developed centuries ago being the only thing that barely holds this place together. Just because the United States and its people have given up pieces of themselves doesn't mean the rest of the world should.
You monsters only consider the most superficial aspects of culture. You have no concept of how deep it really goes. You are the most shallow people on the planet and for that alone you are beyond contempt. Your desires to enforce your childish worldview on the rest of the planet is what makes you deserving of death.

Attached: 1481515937394.jpg (500x586, 92K)

Its been fun guys.
Got a plane to catch.
Sydney was beautiful and we made some nice progress in Australia. Next stop for me is Mexcio City for talks on a possible youth summit next year which is exciting.
Ciao!

Historically, technologically more advanced lines/races of species conquer and supplant the lesser. THIS IS NATURE!

What's happening today is a perversion! The more advanced lines are LETTING the lesser run AMOK! Because... Muh feels! Even to the point of adopting/cateting to more backward operating systems (see Islam) over hard won freedom FROM oppressive religious practices!!!

This threads OP premise is starry eyed BULLSHIT!

Until every race stands EQUAL in understanding of truths, race mixing on a global scale will only destroy hard fought for progress.

I like your idea...but the world is no fucking where near parity!

If you want a glimpse of race mixing globally... Just look at the EUs long term prognosis...

I believe in this as well but the world must become Islamic to have real unity. There can be no life on Earth worth living without Islam.

Yeah boi run along

>>>/plebbit/

Wuhahaha you funny!

you are going fart, jerk off to hentai and and stuff your face with hot pockets

I am not joking.

Mate, there was a world before Islam. A good few thousand years of human civilization in fact.

No there was not. Islam has always existed since the first humans.

Yes you are. You don't know it yet, but you are.

youre a parsite leeching off the nations you seek to abolish.
Humans arent a race, theyre a species subdivided among different races.

With the sheer amount of different races and ethnic groups, what makes you think the world would form a single even mixture across the world, rather than forming new blocs?

Attached: 1531593040815.jpg (1873x1920, 410K)

No, the first civilizations like Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, India were all polytheist.
The Iranians brought monotheism into the fray a bit later, but it was Zoroastrianism.

If by all that you mean that you are restoring the dream of an universal Empire by working on some kind of Roman Empire restoration shit, I'm willing to let you live in the inevitable collapse of civilisation coming in a few decades

If memory servers me correctly Islam was created around the 7th century.

Tear down your wall and let all the Palestinians in, schlomo.

Agh, a brown world...sure eventually! We are in 2018! Let's have this discussion when Chinese don't rub rhino horn on their cock's and African tribes don't eat human flesh. ... So like say... 2118?!

First humans were Aadam and Evam and they were muslims. They knew Islam and followed it.

No. That is when the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) restored the uncorrupted form of Islam to mankind by revealing Allah's (swt) truth to mankind contained in the Holy Quran. Islam has always existed since creation of humans.

Hawa* no idea what happened to my spelling.

Attached: 1f39371e1660206857b519f85b041f14--al-bundy.jpg (481x363, 25K)

So basically the Kalergie plan

Attached: 144BFA06-F5BB-46FC-968D-4B8D92B1A22A.png (770x1092, 14K)

Emirates to Christchurch is boarding slow so I can phone post.
Just want to say you guys need to embrace love and life. There is a whole world out there and a whole collection of beautiful interesting people.
You wouldn't let life be stopped at your front gate - Don't let your experience stop at your "border".