My wife cheated

My wife cheated.

I desperately want to divorce her even though at this pointI believe she's truly repentant. But I think the scriptures deny this, or its at least it's up to interpretation.

Will I go to helI if I divorce this godless degenerate woman and find a nice Christian/Catholic girl?

Attached: 1b00ba2cf2493b5621a21179a00b5340.png (258x258, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt93e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I desperately want to divorce her

please do , as of now women file for most divorces and I think we need equality in this.

Fuck that shit. Double homicide + an hero on stream or you're a goddamn pussy

if youre actually a man you would kill her and her bull

do you have children?

get a really good lawyer, act like you were the good guy and use negative things she did. Take all of her shit and yours and run off.

Divorce her and move on. Forgive cheating and you're asking for more.
No bitch is worth heartache. Bite the bullet now, I promise it will get better.

did it happen more than once?
how did you find out?

Dude, leave her. says the truth. Spare the pain that will keep happening over and over. Learning experience, but one you'll be a better person. God bless user

fifty lashings should put her in her place, bitch will probably enjoy reigniting your feint and dying relationship, she only did OP because you longer put the dumb broad in her place for women just want to be dominated. Now put the fear of god back into that heartless heathen.

Attached: 1522899050253.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Huh wow 10 minutes later and OP is nowhere to be found

SAGE

Attached: typical pol thread.png (301x167, 6K)

You will never, ever, ever get over the feeling that the woman you loved and trusted simply allowed a different man to pump his sperm into her body. She lay with him in passion, and lovingly, lustfully accepted him into her after she promised herself to you alone. This will never leave you. Your marriage is permanently poisoned and scarred, and you would be the greatest of fools to ever trust her not to do it again.

>I desperately want to divorce her even though at this pointI believe she's truly repentant
You are a cuck.

nice blog, where do I subscribe?

Attached: cat15.jpg (520x506, 192K)

All women are like this user. They all cheat even the Christian catholic girls
T. Catholic school for 18 years

Do you know what made her want to cheat on you? How did you find out about it?

>I believe she's truly repentant.
She's not, she's only sorry that she got caught. She will do it again, if she isn't already.

You got married? u dumb.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

Divorce or enjoy your HIV, reluctant cuck.

rule of the Bible doesn't apply here, in the past she would have been killed

>I believe she's truly repentant.
Heh.

Attached: 1437866789518.jpg (1220x918, 206K)

bad question. stupid, stupid, ugly, retard question. What "made her want to do it" is that we are all human and we all want to fuck many, beautiful people who make us feel sexy. That's the only reason anyone ever cheats. You're just supposed to resist it if you promised to, and she didn't, so she's a whore and doesn't deserve a second chance.

this man knows how to live, listen to this man

You didn’t mention anything about kids so I assume you don’t have any. If you had kids I’d suggest testing the waters to see if you could work it out. If not, move on.

Yea bro don't take it too personal but she just wanted to try out the BCC and she got such a irresistible big ass. I couldn't resist.

According to Scriptures, you can divorce your wife if it is due to unfaithfulness.

Did she confess or did you find out on your own?

I would divorce her personally, unless you have kids. If you have kids, stay together and fight for the marriage for the sake of the kids.

>Will I go to helI
Nope.

According to medieval priest, the indissolubility of mariage trumps her cheating. For it was not only thé bodies that were united, but the souls, and what God unites nobody can break, except in very specific situations.

And everybody knows medieval Christian theologians were the most prolific. Take that as you wish though, but I suppose it's as traditionnal as you get.

"Thus a married woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives. . . . Accordingly, she will be called an adulteress if she lives with another man while her husband is alive" (Rom. 7:2–3)

"Every one who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery" (Luke 16:18, cf. Mark 10:11–12)

You can separate but not remarry untill she croaks

Note that it's true for Christian couples tho. Can't really say in the case she's atheist

no she has already broken a law of faith go do your thing it means you need to get good lawyers

You shouldn't divorce her, you should kill her. Whatever she may say now (since she was caught) she did it once she will do it again. Cheaters never change.

Though adultery is one of the legal grounds for divorce, God would honor you a lot more if you forgave her and tired to make the marriage work. Although.specific situations allows divorce, Generally speaking God hates divorce

Divorce her. Til death do you part can be figurative and she kiled the marriage. I am sorey this happened to you.

>God would honor you a lot more if you forgave her and tired to make the marriage work
You are a cuck.

Bitcoin Cash?

Post pics of her
This is relevant to my interests

Will? Did Ellen let another guy stick his thing in her milkers???

Get right
streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: lovewomen.jpg (1949x1361, 1003K)

>Mormons are right about a few things
they can deny their wife(s) entry into heaven

Attached: 1365212666810.jpg (191x202, 7K)

This who refuse to forgive others will not be forgiven by God

Again, that was the opinion of major Christian theologians throughout the Middle Ages

No. Dont waste yourself on her

Slowly move your finances to your parents, do this very slowly without her noticing. Just withdraw cash a little each week. Then later if you divorce you arent super fucked.

I hope you are close to your parents.

Your going to hell because you're weak.

Kys

I would rather be muslim then instead.

No you won't. She broke the vow.
Besides, if she really is godless and you dump her for a Catho, you'll actually improving your Pope score.

>Will I go to helI if
Lol imagine people actually considering this when making choices

Attached: 1519148953206.jpg (2032x2163, 807K)

Walk away chap, it's the only way

Doesn't Jesus explicitly say that adultery is the one legitimate reason to get a divorce? At the very least you need to get a civil divorce so you are not financially tied to her anymore.

Women are not all like this. Some are truly decent and hate degeneracy. Only problem is finding one. Feminism destroyed the white Western world and white Western men. Women are not smart or honorable enough to be trusted to do the right thing. Maybe in few hundred more years, they will get there evolution-wise. But right now, they need men but can't understand that.

>she's truly repentant
Lol shes not

tip tip tip m'lady.

Tip harder, Aquafresh.