LEFTISTS LOSE AGAIN

>The right organizes a "unite the right rally"
>leftists assemble 50,000 communists, gays, non-whites, feminists, antifa to counter protest
>they are all ready for war
>but only 5 right wing people show up
>they just say "we are not white supremacists" and leave after 20 min
>50,000 leftists are left with nothing to protest
>the begin destroying the city, fighting with each other and attacking the police
>Now there is hours of footage of leftists acting deranged and destroying America
>That footage will be used to elect right wing people for years

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states[1].jpg (258x245, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEvJC41ITM0
youtu.be/PKg2ZzPKl2M
twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1028686877174296576
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1028455276536582149
twitter.com/timkmak/status/1028750011222446080
twitter.com/DeJuanABC11/status/1028706611920084993
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1028681313954549760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post moving pictures for proofs plz

They're just CIAniggers like Patrick Little trying to reveal actual freethinkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEvJC41ITM0

>organize big great rally
>doesn't show up
>omg kek we won
how the shit does that work

7D chess.

>organize big great rally
Except we didn't do this. Fed assets did it to try and bait us but they failed.

kek the fucking livestream comments... every fifth one calling out jews

>if you don't show up at your own rally you win
only in america

Everyone knew it was a honey pot, dillhole. only retards/cia fags were there. /ourguys/ got comfy and knew better then to ruin chances of midterm victory

THIS
anyone who thinks it wasnt a honeypot is a fucking moron
but the left making themselves look like shit was a bonus.

This time it actually holds

Attached: rain guy.gif (290x200, 1.11M)

The left has been cursed. Everything they have tried has backfired big time.

Attached: 1532305669848.jpg (798x770, 195K)

YUP!

We did good today lads

This is how you play the game

>jason (((kessler)))
>democratic operative
>not a honeypot

Attached: 1534058870568.png (1110x590, 572K)

Left loses again

We didn't organize it, it was literally setup by a Democrat as a honeypot

>The left has been cursed.
You haven't seen anything yet. These motherfuckers still think they are going to beat us. When that changes, they will assume we will let them crawl back into the woodwork to wait for another chance to exterminate our race. They don't realize we will literally hunt down every last one of them.

>leftists can't think deeper than face value.
Sad!

Attached: cdbddad8d434a7cb962c93639ae47c42846e89b43b06253573990d5902def10e[1].jpg (665x910, 134K)

Exactly!

>5 right wing people show up
>they just say "we are not white supremacists" and leave after 20 min

glowniggers
blown
the
fuck
out

Attached: 1443690748934.jpg (440x386, 37K)

>If you show up for a rally they win.

Real Trudeau logic you have there.

im going to make sure when the time comes that i kill as many liberals as i can. they do not deserve life after what they have done to this earth. their hate ends with me.

How many more boomers think like this, gramps?

Attached: 1534055086925.jpg (513x510, 59K)

They are so mad right now

>leftists can't think deeper than face value
This! It's like their shit attempts as memes: Profundity is beyond their cognition.

>tfw übermnensch doesn't show up at Reichskristallnacht because posting for white race on korean loli board
50K vs 5...perfect day of the rake setup no?
Be happy a gazillion of based black bulls were protecing your lifes and constitutional rights today user.

Demorat honeypot btfo

Hello where are the Q leaks?

idk I just found out about it today

youtu.be/PKg2ZzPKl2M

This is great gg no re libs

>if we don't exist we win
alt-right supreme strategy, k den.

Listen you little faggot, your kind can't go ten seconds without jumping up and virtue signaling. I've been hiding in plain sight, undermining you dumb fucks for decades. You've been trying to get rid of us for SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS NOW, using every advantage and every resource and we've not only outlived you, we are GROWING IN NUMBERS.

You're hopelessly outmatched. You're fucked. Enjoy the time you have left.

(And by the way, I'm gen-X, not a boomer.)

Where's the footage of them destroying anything or attacking the police? I've been watching them march for a while now and I haven't seen any of that. Why do you feel the need to lie about this?

>If you guys don't jump up and let us destroy you, you lose!
Kill yourself, faggot.

Thank goodness that people on the right wised up to what (((they))) were trying to accomplish here and just didn't show up.

You're a brainlet, sebastien.

Gen x masterrace reporting

Hey stupids! Did America is great now?

>trumplets think they're winning
LOL!!!!!

*sips gay HIV+ urinal lemonade*

LOL you didnt win you fucking FASCIST retard shitstains we are going to absolutely wipe your asses at the midterm elections and donald blumplflet will be peeing in his big boy diaper and sucking Obama's BBC while Israel and China are spitroasting his ugly fake bitch mannequin wife and I will b LAUGHING when you pieces of sniveling shit are crying because Bernie just won the 2020 election and will tear down your fucking "wall" that won't even be 1/10 of the way complete and we will bring back all the Mexicans you nazis deported and millions more and theres nothing you can do about it!!!!!!!!

and right as you type your angry racist little shitpost reply to this i will be marching strong against hate at your failed rally while you sit in your mothers basement accomplishing nothing.

>organize rally to unite your people
>don't show up
>...
>win
*inhales..what people saw today is a pathetic group of penis-prothesis wearing thicclets getting BTFO by a not so silent majority.
America won't tolerate you elite minions any longer, wait for it.

Excuse me I asked a question. Where are the Q leaks? And how do I submit an image?

this is my take on it as well

>did America is great now?
First day huh? please go get your supervisor

>ow, not going to the honeypot event, Stupid Goyim.
Something smells Jewish in Denmark.

gen X reporting in, go to sleep boomer

low energy

>you're not doing mental gymnastics therefor you're dumb lol

They don't know real right wingers don't go near that shitlib shithole that is DC.

>if your bring less people to a rally than your enemies, you win

nice canada-tier logic here

Attached: 1309286165294.jpg (525x481, 35K)

>Reichskristallnacht cancelled
>win
We don't even have to be jewish to laugh at you caricatures.

>your own

I don't know the fuck these people are. I'm sure as fuck no part of their movement. I'm just waiting to kill communists. Nothing to do but get high and watch streams till it's time for that really.

If you don't jump into our deep state honeypot you are loser.

Fickie fickie? Dein Oma wartet auf mich Jakob, pass auf wo du hingehst vor ich dich um bringst Kartoffel

Must low energy jeb’s stream. Fucking boring

>[boomerposting intesifies]

Reality:
>far right pussied out/didn't have the stamina to come
>far left was ready to go, as usual, in full force

So I must assume this was the great disappear act?

A fucking Irishman complaining about muh commies
Your fucking fathers died to fight the British and cucked out just so you could suck that Anglo cock
Kill yourself faggot, you really are not a true Irishman

>>That footage will be used to elect right wing people for years
No it won't. There will never be a republican president again after this term. The U.S. is permanently lost, as well as other first world countries. Sad truth.

of course.. sure, if anyone suggests actually doing anything aside from kvethcing on Jow Forums then they're definitely deep state operatives and CIA spooks.

how's that for psychological warfare.

Noone wants to show up to a rally where a woman died last year, regardless if thats not what they are about.

All the media is there to point cameras at "muh nazis". The only thing to film now is mobs of communists rioting over nothing.

We didn't organize this, the leftists tried to lure a bunch of WN's into a trap. We didn't take the bait. That's a big win. It's fun watching you morons self-destruct, you lknow that?

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

>Organize protest
>Don't show up
>Counter protesters kill each other and get arrested
I found that as a win

>waiting in his basement to kill communists and for another pizza to be delivered
you are a loser, if you hadn't police protection these five larpers would hang from lampposts. Don't fuck with real-world america if you are too afraid to leave home, bubba.

Always pretend that you win, at least. It really pisses off the opposition.

>The right dosen't show up for unite the right
>Twice

Gees maybe ya think the whole thing wasn't actually organized by the right? gee wilikers

Attached: 894487214.jpg (210x230, 5K)

I'm not a leftists. But 50k vs 5 speaks a clear language.

>seething

devote thousands of hours to online agitation for dead ideology
take it to the street
encounter massive disgust from regular folk
flash victory signs

Antifa assaults reporter: twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1028686877174296576

Antifa terrorists attack another reporter: twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1028455276536582149

Antifa thugs throw eggs at Secret Service: twitter.com/timkmak/status/1028750011222446080

Antifa thug arrested for spitting on crowd: twitter.com/DeJuanABC11/status/1028706611920084993

Antifa thugs saying black police officers are racist: twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1028681313954549760

Why would anyone with half a brain turn up to this when some antifa got killed at last years rally.

Too bad Adolf Hitler can't be brought back to life to exterminate the Antifag vermin.

>communists would have murdered some liberals

Oh no....

I know you're just ass blasted but this wasn't "our" rally. It was a spook to stir up shitskin and cat lady votes for the midterms because the platform of abolish ice and stormy Daniels wasn't polling well. Still might work since the faggot media is sperging out about this. But I know you're just a disingenuous nigger lover so probably went over your head. I'll try again, this wasn't "our" rally. Basically"hahaha you didn't show up in the hallway where we were waiting with knives to kill you!"

Read the rest of the post, tardo.

Eh sorry hitler, but all that happened today was the left got their optics cucked

again

Attached: 1525950122576.png (973x730, 1002K)

>Feds organize honeypot protest
>No one shows.
>Lapdog assets begin chimping out
That's like textbook glow-in-the-dark fail

I don't see them killing each other, I see police protecting a a sad bunch of larpers from getting lynched in public.

Yeah, it means the right is full of shit, and the left really has won.

>t. american intellectual
good boi, just stfu as supposed to thicclet

walking around like lost puppies, fucking kek

>your people

The organizers glowed in the dark, and only a handful of people showed up to their (((event))) because you could see that from the next town over. It's not really a win that people didn't fall for the trap, but a loss was averted. Shitlibs showing up for nothing and wasting their time and their benefactor's shekels is just a small bonus.

Germans can't in2 subtle politics. Do you really think the right would be served by demonstrating to normies we have strength greater than they could possibly imagine just before an election? This was obvious bait. OBVIOUS. No wonder Klauss falls for the kike trickery every. single. time. You are all so LOUD and abrasive and one track minded. In America we grew up on a game called poker. You don't show your hand. You slow play a winner to get the opponents whole pot.

Attached: 2x1e0pnqdv211.jpg (852x852, 152K)

Attached: 1532449948218.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

faggot doesnt know everyone on this board was shilling to not go to this dumb ass rally
>LOOK NONE SHOWED UP HAHAH BTFO'D
Peak brainlet

it means 50k people are willing to spend their freetime BTFO your rallye, it's a message indeed

Don't disagree, but why organize it then? So the left could have the city at their disposal as a protest platform?

Look how salty they are getting in this thread AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531798501551.jpg (179x250, 6K)

there's a black jewish transsexual communist under one of the beds in your house this very minute. i'm not sure which one. check them all

and now the commies are chimping out shitting up DC streets..

This is an English only forum, hansel.

There are no right wingers of any kind at this rally. 5 dumb shitskins showed up to a honeypot, said they're not racist and left. Now there's a giant mob of communists shitting up the city for no reason and the media has no "nazis" to blame it on.

Attached: 1531405957085s.jpg (103x124, 3K)

Maybe you should go back to facebook

>Nazis lose

Attached: 1532902326274m.jpg (577x1024, 156K)

It's not like they needed any help.

Honeypot is the only answer. Except it makes the Dem's look bad because they are the ones destroying the city.

LMAO this is absolute gold

the poor cops, though, if these guys start destroying shit once they realize they have nobody to fight