Good afternoon sir, mind if I see your license and insurance?

Good afternoon sir, mind if I see your license and insurance?

Attached: traffic-stop.jpg (1102x737, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48Xw0rMdcHI&t=2s
archive.fo/GVEeY
krcrtv.com/news/butte-county/patrick-feaster-released-from-jail-after-90-days
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*puts this paper up to window along with license, registration, and insurance*

Attached: Fair-DUI-FL-Flyer-1.jpg (640x416, 39K)

sir I can't hear you, can you please roll down your window?

Officer, do you know how fast you were going in order to catch me? I'm reporting you.
>Another officer shows up to arrest the first officer
Problem solved itself.

>chimps out and ends up dead in jail like that black girl a few years back

Try calling the next level authority. City, call county. County call state.
Or just call state.

I can't afford insurance officer im sorry

Sure thing officer, here you go.
*give him all the papers*

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN I AM FREELY TRAVELING

IM A SOVERGEIN CITIZEN
I HAVE RIGHTS
*reaches into pockets in a fast supicious motion*

Also, do you guys act differently in America?

That nigger behind you took it

FUCK 12 NIGGA

With my luck, it would go like this.....

"Can I see your insurance sir?" - cop

"Sure thing officer." - me.

>Start reaching for insurance in glove box.

"He's reaching for a gun!" - cop

>Gunshots are heard.

And I'm not even black, I just have shitty luck.

*rolls down window one inch*
I invoke my fourth amendment rights and do not wish to speak with you.
*rolls window back up*

Sure officer, may I ask what the problem was? I seemed to be going the speed limit.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?

Jokes on you. I'm traveling,not driving. Adios sucka

Guess you should kill yourself now, get it over with early huh?

Fuck you, faggot ass nigga boy.

No problem.

I don't. Never had any problems ever other than tickets which were my fault anyway.

>problem, officer?
>coolface

t.boomer

yes, they immediately reach for a gun and get shot

"HEY MAYNE CMON *smacks lips* WHY YOU DOIN DIS MAYNE, I DINDU NUFFIN"

>reaches for the gun
>ends up on PoliceActivity

Attached: 1526939749565.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>not having everything at the ready in your hands, while both are at the wheel

No, Fuck you, Am I being detained, Fuck the police, Black Lives Matter, Suck my cock pigs, and I thought I was living in America.

*hands over license, registration, and insurance*
Here you are, officer.

>be a filthy nog

Attached: 1498445292169.gif (224x255, 90K)

*Have camera pointing at window with flash on as cop approaches*
>I gotchu. I gotchu! You're on candid camera now!

Can you prove i was driving?
i was travelling
this is my land boat, that i travel in, whenever i feel like travelling
articles of confederatin
>gets tazzed

Yes sir, here you go.

*lables videos "COP GETS TAUGHT A LESSON ABOUT WHO HE WORKS FOR" even though he gets arrested*

*unzips pants and sticks ass our window
>You should probably go ahead with a routine cavity search...for the safety of yourself and the nation.

>be a american
>need a loisence to drive a car

The absolute state of Ameriburgerstan. 1984 wasn't an instruction manual!

Attached: ea7.jpg (3840x2160, 713K)

i just be nice to the officer every time, and do what he asks... it doesn't take long before every cop in your area starts to recognize you and understand that you are one of the few decent, law abiding citizens on the road.

my car would be a cop magnet in anyone elses hands, i don't have a front license plate, half my lights aren't working, and all 4 wheels are mismatching.
but i literally have not been pulled over since 2008.

Attached: 356735683568.jpg (960x546, 66K)

Empty all 6 cylinders of my Grandad's trench revolver into the officers chest.
*Skirrrrrt*
Police too scared to chase me because I have a firearm.

>be brit
>ride a moped because mandatory car insurance costs the equivalent to a new car every 3 years

Good morning officer, suck on these magical papers.

Attached: magicpapers.jpg (280x180, 5K)

So what are you supposed to do when pulled over?

why are you in my house asking for this shit

ok, but only because i'm unjustly under a state of duress and i fear if i don't follow your orders you will cause harm and violence to me.

*pulls gun*

>Police too scared to chase me because I have a firearm.

They've only been trained in hand to spoon combat. Their sergeant orders them to stand down.

NOOO IF YOU SAY THAT WE CAN'T PROSECUTE YOU IN COURT NOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=48Xw0rMdcHI&t=2s

cops don't like it when you know the man-made enforced laws of the land.

"AMATEUR FREE CITIZEN WHO KNOWS THE LAW TEACHES COP A THING OR TWO."

>screams FOR JUSTICE while beating that monkey

based

>2018
>not having a lawyer on speed dial and retainer who records everything you say to him for situations like this

I pull over, get my papers ready, crack the window. Slip them through when directed, inform him that I've got my lawyer on speaker phone, and stop talking. Retrieve my papers and the ticket when he gets back and go on my way. If he wants to search I insist on a warrant and let him know my lawyer is sending out a paralegal right now to witness the search and observe my safety.

I have a $10k retainer with the lawyer, that he holds onto as a deposit against future representation and phone calls like this. After each incident I top it off based on rates we agreed to in advance and we renew the contract every three years. If I ever wind up arrested this shit may just save my life, totally worth it.

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

Cops are the biggest bunch of niggers tied to a government agency. That recent incident in Baltimore is yet another example. Went up to dude for no reason harassing him, then beat him down like a straight up nigger. Dude committed no crime, was charged with nothing (no false bs charges either), and was released from custody to the hospital with bloody broken jaw and eyes injuries, etc. The cop was suspended with pay pending a police investigation into the incident, and probably nothing will come of it. This same cop arrested him for nothing back in June or July. The cop is just a nigger criminal.

People who are not NIGGERS need to be seeking police jobs now and from here on. That should be a customary point of social responsibly. Police officer job is a "public service," everyone (whose not a filthy criminal) needs to be seeking it. At the present: niggers, criminal breeds, and general pieces of trash are the primary people seeking and getting police jobs, and they're so comfortable thinking the job is "for them" and that they're omnipotent, that they do endless nigger shit like what I mentioned above. That state of the police force today is basically a trainwreck.

So fuck that. And fuck these faggot shills extolling criminal niggered up cops. You if you're not a fucking dirtbag, look into becoming a police officer and go about it. And be serious about it. See what kind of people are being hired or are currently cops. If you think you're being discriminated file lawsuits. As mentioned before, police officer is a "public service," and taxes are sure as shit taken from EVERYONE to fund it and throw money down cops' pockets. Taxes aren't just taken from oversized burly faggots or dirtbag breed scums, they're taken from YOU. So go be a cop.

>you ain't seeing shit nigguh! suck my dick nigguh! what the fuck you want madafacka?

Attached: 010321401120.png (224x233, 119K)

video related would be you

archive.fo/GVEeY

Attached: copshootcivi.webm (640x352, 632K)

Obey the law you fucking degenerate.

I do. Maybe you'll understand when you're not a poorfag and have something to lose.

based. save that goy many grands in dui class and car insurance.

AM I BEING DETAINED

Sovereign Citizen is an oxymoron
It will make you a terrorist in their book
Challenge jurisdiction

Yes. If I can shoot your gun, officer.

>found guilty of criminal negligence
>sentenced to 180 days in jail and 36 months probation
>released from jail after 90 days due to being eligible to receive time credits

krcrtv.com/news/butte-county/patrick-feaster-released-from-jail-after-90-days

All right. This all seems in order. I pulled you over because you were going a little fast back there. I'm gonna let you off with a warning, just keep it at the speed limit, ok? Have a nice day. Wait, do I smell an illegal plant?

GET OUT OF THE CAR SHOW ME YOUR HANDS YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IF YOU DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING HANDS GET DOWN GET UP ROLL OVER STOP MOVING GET DOWN STOP RESISITING

time to sperg out, go for the cops gun. get shot, killed and then have your family say you didn't do anything wrong.

You just consented to being under jurisdiction

I keep my paperwork pinched between the visor and roof for this reason. No misunderstandings that way. Besides, the glovebox is were my gun lives.

That's UK police, idiot.

“Yes of course officer and thank you for doing the job you do”

I am a white man, not a nigger after all

that's pretty fucked up.
looked like a murder with a nice headshot.
guy was clearly climbing out of a wrecked vehicle and looked like got plinked in the chest and domeslice.

See with your eyes, not your hands

What code is that referencing?

>krcrtv.com/news/butte-county/patrick-feaster-released-from-jail-after-90-days
>He was granted probation because he had no prior criminal record, the crime was committed because of unusual circumstances that are not likely to occur again, and because Feaster is truly remorseful.
>the crime was committed because of unusual circumstances that are not likely to occur again, and because Feaster is truly remorseful.
> Feaster is truly remorseful.
DIDNT LOOK THAT WAY IN THE GIF, SHOT IN COLD BLOOD AND 90 DAYS JAIL FOR KILLING SOMEONE, BOOTLICKERS WILL RETORT

I've known a few people that have gotten away with some pretty heavy shit because they had a lawyer on retainer. Damn near a get out of jail free card.

Simon says...You're fucked!

It's just been revoked!

Attached: meme4501999648.jpg (268x188, 9K)

You have to be participating in an act of commerce (driving to sell AND buy something) for your "car" to be a "motor vehicle" which you would need a drivers liscense, thus being under their jurisdiction of the uniform commerce code. Otherwise you are just traveling in your "automobile". Unless you know legalese just give the cop your wallet and don't try.

AM

The OP might just want you shot. I'm not sure...

>be American
>climb out of car after accident
>get shot

No, why would I?

Wrong. Sandra Bland was just fine. It was the mentally deranged cop (standard) who suddenly "chimped out."

In my state you must show license and insurance or you get charged with driving without a license/insurance

>patrick-feaster
>Feaster

Attached: Patrick-Feaster-arrested-1000x532-e1481679982657.jpg (800x426, 32K)

AM I BEING DETAINED

no shit

This only happens in america.
The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was getting pulled over on the motorway, and then the cops kept harassing me on my reason for being on the motorway in the first place.
I think some idiot had been pulling stunts in a same model and color car as mine or something, because I can't find any other explanation.
Anyway they kept me stopped for 20 minutes while ostensibly checking the papers, had me take an alcohol test and then let me go.

>you reach for your wallet
>you just made a movement consistent with drawing a weapon
>BAM BLAT BOOM (you take 3 hollow points to the chest
>you're still conscious but bleeding out fast
>cop yelling and pointing a gun in your face
>he calls for backup
>his buddies arrive all guns drawn pointing at you
>they're giving you simon says orders but yopu can barely understand what's going on
>cops watch you bleed out (you could be saved if first aid was administered)
>you slowly fade to black
>ambulance arrives 15 minutes too late and you're dead and forgotton
>cop is a hero
>gets a raise and retires after only 20 years with a full pension, makes more money than an engineer

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 5K)

*slightly opens the door*
What did you say?
Yeah Nothing,have a nice day.
*quickly shuts the door down and locks the car and speeds off*

Pic related my ride,COME AND GET ME.

Attached: my ride.jpg (1200x630, 119K)

Am I being detained?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-05-30-at-9.27.17-AM_2.png (900x497, 500K)

I don't agree with the war on drugs, but if you break the speed limit with weed in your car you're asking to get caught

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>play slaughterhousepigsquealing.mp3
AM I FREE TO GO?
WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW HAVE I VIOLATED?
ARE YOU A MARITIME TRADE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
IS YOUR RADAR GUN CALIBRATED?

>implying I stopped
>implying he can catch me

How about not being an ass to the cop and just acting like a normal fucking human being?

*What happens next will astound you!*

Oh hey what's up John. Where you guys headed after work? Yeah sure, I'll buy the first round.
We still meeting up at the lake this weekend? Yeah the kids are super stoked to go out on the pontoon boat again.

Aight man see ya later! Yeah I'll try to keep it within 10 my bad haha.

Get on the floor. Walk the dinosaur.

>cops dindu nuffin never

t. shill

> That day when self-driving cars are finally perfected and sold to the public
Cops will literally never stop another person in traffic again, except the unfortunate shits who can't afford a self-driving vehicle.
The job of inventing bullshit reasons to stop people for "traffic violations" which will no longer exist when all vehicles are capable of driving themselves and providing court-legal evidence that no, the driver was not breaking any laws.

Hence why self-driving cars will never be perfected well enough to be sold on market. It will be "shut down" before it gets there.

Attached: YouAreNotJudgeDredd.jpg (700x515, 162K)

Attached: IMG_20180813_015112_315.jpg (847x1259, 196K)

>he thinks cops wont have cars remotely controlled to speed like they currently can disable cars from starting
>cars will be self driving but distracted driving will still be illegal (so no music, no eating, no reading)
>road taxes will go up like they always do