Kids meet a Drag Queen

youtube.com/watch?v=gj-X2U1z9rc

So progressive, these kids are gonna be great.

Attached: kids.jpg (926x534, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo
youtube.com/watch?v=nRDoWCxQIcE#t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Parents should be arrested.

bump

of course all the kids are shitskins as well

a drag queen you say?

Attached: demon.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>So progressive, these kids are gonna be great.
If their parents aren't already stretching their assholes, I guarantee you that tranny is doing it behind the scenes.

Attached: 1498429690521.png (600x500, 98K)

that little girl was pretty based

Attached: 3606603100000578-3678209-image-m-36_1467861543656.jpg (306x370, 22K)

> Drag Queen
more like Demonic Queen.

How the fuck does it have a positive like ratio? What the fuck is wrong with the world? Is "HiHo Kids" a pedophile channel?

Yeah, except for that boy with the rainbow hair lol

Get over it, homophobes.

>CHILDREN MEET A CLOWN BABY RAPIST

#punchapedo

you disease infested pedo

Attached: pedobear1.jpg (632x1024, 50K)

Yes

This just in kids are innocent beings who don't understand why things are wrong or right until you teach them.

Horribly tortured and humiliated into suicide

>119k likes vs 7,5k dislikes
West has to burn, I don't care how, it just has to

Attached: 1514029564649.jpg (786x826, 99K)

Go be a pedo somewhere else, faggot.

How many layers of degeneracy are you on?
youtube.com/watch?v=0mfLvaSWdyo

Attached: 4.jpg (800x800, 145K)

Gay people arent pedos, retard

This.

They look like they’re ready to run

Attached: FDE94620-6AEA-424A-AF27-F985C50D17F7.jpg (964x1024, 197K)

little Asian girl knew something was really wrong

Attached: 3784a231aab06e99bc41d86b9efe02e519e54aba54e8929b464ffc2347e8cf6f.png (1139x1497, 28K)

I used to be an sjw. Two years ago I was antifa and blm as fuck.

This transgender stuff and promoting it to children was my first redpill.

The rest, is history. They should be fucking gassed.

Tldr: trannies are so disgusting theyre turning even hardened liberals against them

At least they're non white kids.

T. closetcase self-hating homosexual

Lmao look how uncomfortable that kid ti the left is.

Transgender bullshit needs to be eradicated. They unironically deserve genocide.

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!" - Matthew 18:5-7

These pedophiles need to be dealt with!

Attached: jesusar15.jpg (300x300, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nRDoWCxQIcE#t=70
>Dr. Erica L. Brown delivers a keynote address to the North American Psychological Assessment Association regarding a terrifying new trend in the minds of transsexual women.

Transgender and drags are actally different. The former has gender dysphoria and the latter is a transvestic fetishist. While you can argue the the former is mentally ill, the latter is just a pervert.

Did my part

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-12-17-47-09.png (720x1280, 155K)

I love how these amazing diverse progressive values are being shared with children, giving them a taste of something outside of CIS gendered white middle class male culture. This is excellent for society

Attached: DIRVptdWsAUa6Hm.jpg (880x546, 75K)

We need to resurrect Hitler ASAP.

Attached: Hitler is angry.png (1920x1080, 687K)

Reporting it as child abuse would work better. We need to mass flag these videos as pedophile content.

I agree. We need to do something about these freaks ASAP.

Attached: hitlerdisgusted.gif (400x286, 1.61M)

Dog bless ameriga

>"I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Light - apart from an occasional muzzle Flash"
>Kalashnikov 4:7

but that's the fate of those children user

It's jarring when you meet drag queens, traps, studs/dykes, etc.
They do not fit into the "natural" expectation of human beings. I'm an adult man who can handle himself and the few times I ran into these people I felt super uneasy. Like meeting a monster.
You can see in the video these kids feel the same way that one little girl is starring at his massive hands and is in flight mode. She wants out.
Even the kids engaging him are still weird'd out.
I don't care how much they try this will not become normalized.
People will not get use to it.

I remember a time when we called them all perverts, including faggots, and they knew better than to subject us to their bs.

It boggles my mind that this degeneracy is introduced in Europe with all pride events day by day, while 10 years ago this shit would be considered illegal and drag queen a humiliating abomination. Thanks amerilads once again for sprawling your degeneracy on our pure lands.

So they let the kids meet the tranny, and then don't even let them kill it? That's not good parenting at all. If you're gonna force your kid to meet a tranny, you better let them kill it afterwards.

Attached: total-autist.jpg (400x533, 26K)

115K upthumbs VS 7.6K downthumbs.
Sorry lads but that is black-pilling as fuck.
We've lost. No point in planning to combat this and turn it around.
If anyone young is reading this, just do whatever you can to get rich and quickly.
Spend all your hours thinking about it. Try things while you have no bills to pay and you're living with your folks.
Don't worry about any of this shit, just put it out of your mind.
Then buy some land in Russia or Hungary or somewhere sane where you will be able to live out the rest of your life.

ayy lmao

people like this are poisoning the minds of our youth. they should go burn in hell.

Attached: 1533944943154.jpg (680x381, 64K)

> 115k vs 7.6k
Those numbers mean nothing. The bulk of society would see the video and not even click on it. Most people who would view that vid are faggots.
I would never open a scat thread on /b/ for instance. So I'll be fucked if I'll leave a comment hating on people shitting on each other. Same applies with this mate.
Besides, it's youtueb. Avoid at all costs.

>So progressive, these kids are gonna be great.

Yeah. Kids meeting a mentally ill person. That's going to turn out just fine.

Attached: IMG_7.png (183x275, 95K)

Q predicted this

The Kiwis wouldn't even let Milquetoast Molymeme and Lauren "Mudshark" Southern give a speech, mate. Things are fooked and they aren't turning around. Time to realise that and plan accordingly.

Usually I'm pretty liberal on stuff like this but I fail to understand why exposing children to drag queens is a good thing. We can teach them about LGBT+ issues but exposing them directly to their freaky fetishes is just strange. Seriously, it doesn't help with their current campaign of distancing themselves from pedophiles if they insist on exposing their fetishes to children.

Leave a supportive comment /pol!

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-214215.png (720x1280, 313K)

Why is pedophilia allowed on jewtube?

lol this shit is horrifying

Attached: 1496831360896.png (1003x677, 884K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20180812-214757_YouTube.jpg (1288x2207, 424K)

this is the best

Attached: What kind of a question is this to ask a child.jpg (496x452, 126K)

It's probably a good thing
They got to learn how to spot one early. They need to know all of its weaknesses if they want to defeat them later in life.

BECAUSE JEWTUBE EXISTS TO PROMOTE JEWISH INTERESTS AND ISRAEL!

Why they are calked drag qyeens and not just trans? I don't understand.

Attached: 1528907722176.jpg (315x315, 23K)

>kids are non-Whites
I’ll let this one slide

it would have been cute if one of the kids shot that faggot, lol