Unite the right flop

Why did barely anyone show up at Unite The Right 2 and there was such a huge showing last year of the alt right?

Attached: okaywhite.png (777x682, 934K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/08/12/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
dailystormer.name/official-daily-stormer-position-dont-go-to-unite-the-right-2-we-disavow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it was a CNN psyop meant to discredit the right and give them pictures/videos of "le ebil nazis" to broadcast until the midterms

because they are redpilled now and dont fall for traps

Attached: 6w5w1sxmqnf11.jpg (989x1761, 190K)

They got smarter and didn't fall for the larp while the left keep doing dumb shit and looking deranged.

>be seen supporting [political position]
>get fired from your job

The right wingers in america realized that their biggest weakness is showing their faces to the media. Probably smarter to stay nameless, faceless and consequence free online. Nobody wins political change at a dumb "free speech" rally anyways.

It actually makes the media look retarded with the huge build-up they did to this.

>NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/08/12/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa

>show up to rally
>get doxxed
>get fired
>house vandalized
>family threatened
The right wing has jobs, leftists do nothing all day and have nothing to lose.

>Why did barely anyone show up at Unite The Right 2 and there was such a huge showing last year of the alt right?
People weren't getting duped again. Sorry you have to actually find material this week CNN

>keep getting BTFO in every thread
>keep making new ones in hopes things will go differently
Definition of insanity

NO FLOP!

Attached: do it.jpg (1139x1474, 93K)

Right-wing protests are better off when they are unanounced. We learned this from Charlotesville.
Plus, DC is heavy democratic area. A pretty hostile environment.

Most of my friends who went last year figured it was going to be a clusterfuck and avoided it. One was sort of doxxed but not much came of it because his boss is as racist as he is.

because they fell for the don't show up psyop and now look like cowards

BRETTY MUCH THIS

Attached: BAS_MAGA3 the search for Keeping America Great.png (773x821, 299K)

Anything the right does that would make us look favorable would be edited out by the MSM. It wouldn't be televised, no articles about it would be published online.

Bearing that in mind, we would have very little to gain and much to lose by showing up there. Every little mistake made by us would be blasted all over the place and any mistake made by our opposition would be concealed.

I really wanted a rumble though

because the (((alt-right))) is dead. sorry peddling your civic cuck trash didnt work out, shlomo. lmfao

The media were the only ones promoting this shit show. No one here is stupid enough to fall into that media trap again. Even the autistic Cantwellfags didn't show up.

Attached: cantwell.png (500x281, 259K)

not a shill but it looks like Jow Forums is in full damage control mode and it’s fucking cringe.

nobody showed up because of the last rally, huge media presence, vastly outnumbered, antifa increasingly violent, big names like spencer disavowing it and most importantly if something went wrong it’d be a huge negative for midterms/trump. we’re winning through our votes and the left can’t fucking stand it but calling everything muh honeypot cia glownigger pedo is goddamn retarded SO STFU! why is Jow Forums turning into /x/?

Trump is our sword and Jesus is our armor, this publicity shit serves no purpose. Deny them everything.

Fight me at the polls

>t. glows in the dark

That pic is the single dumbest thing I've ever had my misfortune to see. You must have a sub-nigger tier IQ to be sheepish enough to believe this

No one wants to get fired for showing up.

or go to jail for murder defending yourself.

Every major voice of the far right, from Anglin, to Spencer, to Enoch, to Duke, and so on all said "Don't go, it's a trap". It's PRETTY obvious that the media pushed Unite the Right 2 because they'd win either way. If people show up, then the media just doxes them and ruins their lives, and Antifa attacks them before they can speak, so they don't even get a message out. If people don't show up, they can say that the far right is losing steam and can't muster people to show up IRL.

Because people aren’t falling for the Zionist divide and conquer America meme. All these groups are government controlled ops to sow division in America to bring it down form the inside.

There needs to be two types of people, Crazies like Patrick Little who will never be elected, but redpill the masses. and then the normal people like you and me who go to work and change the system from within

Pretty simple. Show up and you lose your livelihood and you'll be harassed and probably assaulted by people who think they are being righteous. Who needs that?

There's no honor or wisdom in losing a totally rigged game.

Im just a canadian who is looking at the world as saying "wtf is even going on here" lol. Your media over there in the state is over-the-top bonkers - its looks like they actually want people to have violent clashes in the streets just so they can report on it. Over here in Canada our media is pretty bullshit too, but its because its a state broadcaster that is very left leaning - but at least they arnt trying to provoke a social unrest. Personally though, if i was American, i'd be happy nobody showed up to that rally because it would have just been bad for everyone - except for the media, who would have a field day.

fuck off with their (((alt right))) label

Because I'm not losing my job when an FBI plant does something violent.

most people already said it, but you'll basically be outcast.

only people showing up are larping losers.

spread it. Imagine the fake news having to report ebil nazis supporting the genocide of palestine

>IRL Larping
it's all about Q posting. there's no need to go outside

lol is this from this year rally?

i like being able to work and come home at night without being harassed by literal retards brainwashed by jews.

also, the event was literally organized by a fucking jew larping as a nazi to fuck up the optics of counter-semites

Because the Jews convinced everyone these were larpers. White nationalism is dead, and conservatism has won. Hope you subhumans enjoy the browning of America.

>soros operatives can't even get the font right

jesus fuck you people are embarrassing

We have /Ourguy/ as presdient, what's there to protest?

The only gathering worth going to is a Trump Rally.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: pepe.jpg (653x590, 71K)

>spread it. Imagine the fake news having to report ebil nazis supporting the genocide of palestine
this

Attached: 6 million AGAIN holohoax.jpg (800x869, 172K)

the only way to promote any sort of white nationalism is you need to start from the ground up with the least offensive foundation possible. smart young faces, good message. inclusive.

every public face at this point has been some disgusting subhuman larper or someone low iq like spencer. he looked like he couldve played the part but he's just too stupid, and i think anyone smart just avoids anything public.

The Charlottesville judges let violent nigger DeAndre Harris commit perjury in a court room.

Sorry to disappoint, Moshe.

I got a group of people screaming ANIME RIGHT marching around a mile from the spot yesterday. The rights still there they just aren't dumb enough to walk into obvious traps.

>Why did barely anyone show up at Unite The Right 2

Because Kessler is a fucking plant or a fed and everyone told him this would be a failure. Yet he did it anyway, almost like he is trying to discredit our cause...

they were mostly CIAs, they filmed all of them last time and only 3 got fired, the only 3 idiots who didnt know it was a CIA thing

because the left and the cucks got played.
This couldn't have gone better.

alt-reich wins. ANTIFA terrorists blown out and one step closer to putting on their brown shirts after getting their asses handed to them and humiliated by BLM. They also saw the "Nazis" they were fighting against were de facto being led by a black DJ.

cucks/FBI agents running that shit show realize without us they have no one, and we won't walk into a trap ever again.

Attached: smugani.jpg (800x1233, 180K)

Our media is freaking the fuck out because Trump has a good chance of getting the wall built and limiting immigration after November. Your media is more chill because a million niggers are coming in every year with no political opposition.

Racists were made afraid again

>actually believing this.

Attached: tobias.jpg (211x252, 56K)

we should just left quebec leave so they could preserve their culture. feels bad man.

Because at the very best it would have been the slap-fights-with-30-people-holding-smartphones we've seen 100 times already, and at worst it would just be standing around ZOG central surrounded on all sides by pozzed thugs trying to get you fired from your job as you brush shoulders with feds

Even other rightists can't stand Nazis.
You bitches got cucked hard by antifa :^)
Maybe you should get more onions in your diet my dudes

Attached: CUCKED.jpg (1159x1955, 399K)

shit, i just realized i could have gone and said hello to all the CIA/FBI agents. might have been able to ask why they suck so much at blending in here

I agree, what do you think about Patrick Little? He's not the most eloquent speaker by any means, but he does seem to be trying that exact strategy- even offering reparations for blacks just to strip payment from the real perpetual parasite victims.

Report troll threads

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

All this damage control, all these mental gymnastics, all this salt.
L O L!

It's from Colbert Report

Because the opticscucks were right. The alt right protests and marches were always big cringe fests. Nobody wants to associate with that shit anymore.

literally this and everyone knows it, now they are having to play re-runs from last year and show this year's antifa. good job polbros, the left spent FAR more than we did and got made the fool

Attached: 1463015704227.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

The guy who organized it is a Jew and used to work for CNN. This was known when they first announced the rally.

Inferior complex, and small total number of whites.
Whitney couldn't even look straight into coloured people's eyes, they're guilty.

Because (((Kessler)))

Attached: 7162cc99961fc1e6d5939573ddcb9469acaee80bd7e7aac96fe5bd82b09b2030.png (522x339, 38K)

I went to the first UTR and saw it was just used to dox people so I figured I wouldn't go to "round 2" plus I knew Antifa and the media were going to sperg extra hard and whoa low and behold they did. What a shocker.

WE WUZ WORKING JOBS N HAVING RESPONSIBILITIES N SHIEET

UNLIKE THOSE DIRTY LEFTISTS

Kill yourself.

Please.

Attached: 1513487663953.jpg (474x472, 15K)

unironically this

it's not that I had to work today, it's sunday, but it's that I work 60 hours a week, so I slept in

plus who the hell wants to go to a CIA rally and get doxx'd anyway

The only thing Spencer did wrong was trust a Jew named Kessler.

>Unite the right flop
Is this the JIDF damage control thread over their failed false flag? Normies are on to your tricks, kikes.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

I wish more of the self proclaimed "red pilled" faggots here would avoid traps. That shit's fucking gay

seems like a pretty spot-on assessment

They were daunted by the prospects of having to face even greater numbers of niggers, liberals, and minorities than in harlottesville.
I saw a bunch whores, degenerates, and men in dresses.

This right here boys. Lets just surprise the cucks with our numbers once the civil war kicks off

Fear of doxxing
Fear of getting charged with assault or blinded, for defending yourself
Fear of having a bad effect on the mid-terms.

I didn't hear about it until 2 weeks ago and couldn't make arangements. Not enough publicity.

Go knock over a trashcan and get it out of your system.

>oy vey so scared
>who the fuck is kessler

E V E R Y B O D Y
K N E W
I T
W A S
A
K I K E
H O N E Y P O T

N O B O D Y
W A N T E D
T O
F A L L
O N
T H I S
T R A P

dailystormer.name/official-daily-stormer-position-dont-go-to-unite-the-right-2-we-disavow/

It was pretty retarded Guys would get jumped by Antifa and beat the Antifa into the ground only to have fat cops on scooters roll up and press charges on nationalists who were defending themselves. The whole system is fucked but it's dying.

Because it's an alphabet honeypot you retard

It's actually a brilliant strategy
>threaten to march
>get pantifa riled up
>don't show up
>pantifa shows up with thousands to protest no one
>look like idiots

>Everyone is saying dont go to unite the right
>even controlled opposition richard spencer saying not to
>"Why did no one go"

THIS
THE BRAZILIAN MULATTO IS CORRECT

Racists are afraid and in hiding. They know they can't win.

Who wants to be associated with those faggots?

Attached: cGvgiuP.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

fpbp

We did good by telling people ahead of time here not to go to that honeypot.

Attached: landscape-1518524211-gene-wilder-willy-wonka[1].jpg (980x490, 58K)

why does your dumb ass think?

>why does your dumb ass think?

why does your, dumb ass think?

why does your dumb ass think.?

why, does your dumb ass think?

>why does your dumb ass think?

Why would one go to get their asses kicked by cops and counter protesters? Everyone knows Kessler is a soros operative looking to discredit Trump voters.

We already won. So keep painting the electorate red.

Q predicted this

The alt-right is finished. Altright.com hasn't been updated in months, no one shows up to your rallies, TWP is dead, IE is dead, all your e-celebs are absent. You're finished. You lost. Enjoy your diminishing white life while you can.

>in fact, you dont even exist!

lol just because nobody supports pseudo-nazi movements doesn't mean the general population wont gun you idiots down for trying to riot in states that have access to weapons.

>They got smarter
This is a little hard to believe. Do you seriously think that all the reddit Kekistani faggot larpers in the country all collectively wised up and decided to pass up the opportunity to have another larp party? If there was 100 in the crowd, maybe I could see it. But a crowd of 20 is a little alarming.

no one wanted to go. Most likely related to the lawsuit that is ong oing. After its over people will return chill the fuck out.

These are T_D faggots that don't give a shit about white nationalism just civnat

They didnt go way. Watch the torchlit marches or the first unite the right gathering. Also watch the police beating and pepper spraying their eyesockets.