Have we reached peak degeneracy yet? When will our societies collapse? Thus far, no society has stood the test of time

Have we reached peak degeneracy yet? When will our societies collapse? Thus far, no society has stood the test of time. youtu.be/iKGIdQSOL6A

Attached: A2343CEF-8CF2-4FE0-87CE-D74FEFA1454E.png (1334x750, 2.1M)

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off kike

What? Have you been diagnosed with a new form of retardation?

What is that? Is that a hole cute into that guys cheek? Who in their right mind thinks this is cool?

Attached: 0947f4527eb06ef5809d5a1dfa228488ccc13a43efed4d32a51159e71c09ac49[1].jpg (625x625, 36K)

Yes, normally they wear a plug in it.

I am waiting for the Eye of Terror to explode and release Slaanesh upon the universe.

Attached: Slaanesh.jpg (633x1000, 123K)

it already has, don't you notice all the chaos cultists who are screeching in the streets?

I wish that were true. Bands of cultists roaming around and accelerating the collapse of the west. Stop user, you're getting me too excited.

Stop judging me man. Why do you hate freedom? Are you some sort of fascist? I punch nazis like you every day.

dude look at the lefts protests, they are one rap video away from pushing knitting needles through their bodies and charging at people.

I wouldn't exactly call it cute.

you misspelled cock

>posting a 2014 video

it's almost like peak degeneracy has been around for a while

I honestly was expecting more from the gods of chaos

Attached: FuckingTrollGirl.gif (579x480, 1.38M)

>7
when he covers his mouth to puke.
t. don't wanna be around that goy

>I cut a hole in my face so I can use a plug to keep it covered
Why not just not cut the hole in your face?

corruption to the dark gods is a slippery slop, they have to start somewhere

"An open mind is akin to a fortress left unguarded and with the gates down"

This is not even the tip of the ice berg.

The Multiverse, if accessed through here with enough energy could open uo directly into WH40k universe if directed so.

Attached: You will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Q predicted this

This is what terminal democracy looks like.

He needs 2 dicks 1 just isnt enough

>thus far, no society has withstood the test of time
What are you, retarded? You are living in one that has.
>hurr durr but just give it x amount of years
Thats a retarded standard and you should feel bad for entertaining the thought that you arent retarded for believing it. You can move the goal posts as far as you want and claim that nothing withstands the test of time, one day the universe will collapse/end/heat death after all.

I hope you die of a heart attack only to be revived, with limited brain function, by an EMT and live long enough to see your wife cheating on you. Then i hope you try to kill yourself and fail, only to die of embarrassment at how much of a failure you are at literally everything. Im not saying this to be funny, I sincerely hope this happens and is caught on film so humanity can laugh at your inability to do anything with one shred of competence for the rest of eternity.

>I hope you die of a heart attack only to be revived, with limited brain function, by an EMT and live long enough to see your wife cheating on you. Then i hope you try to kill yourself and fail, only to die of embarrassment at how much of a failure you are at literally everything. Im not saying this to be funny, I sincerely hope this happens and is caught on film so humanity can laugh at your inability to do anything with one shred of competence for the rest of eternity.
lol
This whole post reminds me of the old internet, especially the last part.