The Left:

The Left:
>Blackwashing isn't real wypepol, it's ok you're so fragile
Also the Left:
>REEE SHE ISNT THE CORRECT LETTER IN MY LGBTLMNOP AND JEWISH REEE

"US studio Warner Bros last week confirmed Rose, 32, would take on the role of Batwoman Kate Kane in CW's DC universe – a significant announcement that makes Kane the first gay superhero to lead a TV series.

But the casting decision drew criticism from some corners of the queer community, upset that the landmark lesbian role went to Rose, who has described herself as "gender-fluid".

In the wake of the criticism, Rose has deleted her Twitter account and limited commenting on her Instagram account."

Daily reminder that the Left are bullies and the worst people and deserve all they will get on the day of the rope.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.45.14 pm.png (650x670, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle#Summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1534124695930.jpg (800x307, 67K)

Attached: 1534124260565.jpg (800x342, 67K)

Teaching women to read was a huge mistake.

Yes, but that's also probably a dude who only thinks he's a girl. Even worse.

Ruby Rose is super pretty when she’s not making herself too boyish like Justin Bieber.

How can they make an entire series about a sidekick? Is there really such a deep lore to bat woman you can turn into a series without having batman show up every other episode to drive the plot?

Yet these idiots would be the first to suggest that james bond should be black
Not that I care about bond, its just fun to see them asspained

Don't you just love it when these feral leftists come up with special rules for themselves and others to avoid looking like hypocrites? I mean, it doesn't make them NOT look like hypocrites, but instead makes them look like stupid hypocrites that have successfully lied to themselves.

Fuck capeshit and fuck faggots

By the way you're not "genderfluid" unless your genitals can morph between a penis and vagina.

She has no tiddes. Useless

All their definitions make me so confused desu. I thought that was intersex.

My only complaint with a black "Bond" is that James Bond is not black. If they want to have a story about a black 007 after Bond retires or something that would be totally cool and accomplish the same goal, but then that would require them to write a whole new plot and not dredge up Fleming's work for the hundredth time.

It is fun, and every time they're hypocritical like this it wakes more people up.

Letting women do anything beyond reproduce and caretake was a mistake.

The Pyrrhic victory of the left is that in the end, the muslims will take all their rights away anyway.

Come on buddy don’t keep falling for the titty Jew expand your horizons.

Yeah, pixie girls are ok if that's your thing. I'm a big tiddy kinda guy myself.

Barbara is the only interesting Batgirl. Barbara and Supergirl would have been a fun show if they made Batgirl into a hardass. God what a fuckup.

checked and yep exactly. It's cognitive dissonance. It truly shows that they only really care about their identity politics, and anything that suggests that they are 'morally superior' is a lie.

Holy shit can we bring the fucking gas chambers back. Or atleast a starvation filth or disease to eat these filthy subhumans away?

Or they've dissolved due to disease...

>lefties eating at themselves

Nice.

>Genderfluid
You mean you're a pretty white girl that likes to butch it up.. and you fuck dudes and chicks? Well, I though she was full lesbo. Good to know she's getting dicked down I guess... and possibly donkey punched.

Attached: 53AF4196-82B8-42CE-B178-BF25DC6ADC2E-1583-000002C7A0B5D3DB.jpg (365x600, 31K)

I don't think she fucks dudes. I think she sometimes thinks she's a dude and sometimes thinks she's a chick is it.

She isn't identifying as dyke. Makes me think she likes to have sausage on the menu. Most 'lesbian' women are bisexual anyway.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2ec5.jpg (594x741, 136K)

Attached: 3784a231aab06e99bc41d86b9efe02e519e54aba54e8929b464ffc2347e8cf6f.png (1139x1497, 28K)

I really liked her in John Wick 2.

I'd fuck her straight, desu senpai

but she is a LBGTQUI-SUPERCALIFRAGISLITC member.
it is just kikes kvetching cause she is a goy.

Even better that she was a mute. I thought she was good in it too desu.

>it is just kikes kvetching cause she is a goy.
But you won't find that part in the news.

Yup, I’ve never hooked up with a tatted up pixie type girl, I’m too Chad type, they’ve only met me with condescending & pretentiousness cause I don’t fit the aesthetic their looking for in a dude. Plus I’m getting older looking to branch out from the traditional big titties or now the big ass fuck doll look the kardashians and black people kicked off recently.

delicious tears

Attached: 1533948738213.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

That's literally neoliberal post-feminism; not leftism.

Getting mad because of things on TV: Neoliberal post-feminism

Bombing a bank: Leftism

You are literally complaining about the influence of capitalism on culture and politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle#Summary

Attached: 1500259743519.png (396x385, 131K)

I'd hit it

Arrow fluctuates from being trashy and mediocre/boring anyways. Its not surprising their cancerous fanbase is pulling this shit

Gotham and Agents of SHIELD remain the only good capeshit shows.

That sounds fine for me. But I think they'd more likely to reboot the whole thing and then say "007 was black from the start xD" or something.

Exactly. It is the laziest possible thing they could do and ensures a few easy cash grabs. And with Craig calling it quits after this next one they are floating the idea of Idris Elba to take on the role in future films

I'm loving these freaks lose their shit over made up characters.
But yeah I hope someone asks this hambeast if she thinks that way. representation!

The modern Bond films are pretty open ended, are they not?

Why not just have a side story or interquel told from the perspective of a black British character who happens to work for MI6 or whatever.

There's nothing stopping moviemakers from expanding their existing universe, rather than constantly rebooting shit with a tweeest.

Laziness and fear of losing money. If they are going to invest the several hundred million necessary to make a modern action film, they will do everything they can to ensure it makes at least that much back. The route you suggest is better as a TV series which can then be spun into q movie if it picks up enough traction

Laziness. Same as the millionth capeshit movies, the gender switched remakes and the star wars carry-ons.

That is too much common sense.
Introducing a new character is impossible with jews. Kikes are not creative, they are just parasites that steal ideas from humans.