WTF: Judge releases suspects that ran child shooter camp in New Mexico

Is every fucking judge corrupt??

Attached: Untitled.png (628x495, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kob.com/new-mexico-news/developing-suspect-in-northern-new-mexico-compound-took-weapons-classes-had-books-on-building-firearms/5029547/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1029178127644348417
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html
washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-compound-defendants-to-be-released-pending-trial/2018/08/13/968c7b7c-9f5b-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b233ed8cec9c
eighthdistrictcourt.nmcourts.gov/contact-us.aspx
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html
kob.com/new-mexico-news/new-mexico-compound/5022679/#.W2s69z5RIcs.twitter
nypost.com/2018/08/06/sickos-busted-for-abusing-kids-at-compound-linked-to-controversial-imam/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
ajc.com/news/local/cops-atlanta-dad-planned-exorcism-son-before-desert-camp-found/rPYsRjPw9IE7yqCB654XrL/
fox13now.com/2018/08/07/georgia-mom-is-stunned-her-husband-was-found-in-new-mexico-with-11-starving-children-but-without-their-son/
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-muslim-extremist-new-mexico-home-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html
taosnews.com/stories/a-mysterious-life-upended,50931#top-carousel
breitbart.com/news/childs-remains-found-at-n-m-makeshift-compound/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this true? whos the judge?

Name of judge plz

Yes.

ISRAEL WAS BEHIND THAT CAMP. THE PERSON IS CONNECTED TO THE 1993 WTC BOMBINGS.

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

Judge Sarah Backus

>teach young people basic firearm safety and skills.
Maybe that’s all he really did but the powers that be frame the discussion differently because they hate guns.

that woman just got a place in gitmo

The kritarchy friend

Israel is based

I dunno yet, that tweet is all i have

>she
Jesus fucking Christ.

Israel is dead and you can't even see it.

Sarah Backus

theyll end up disappearing into the deserts of the earth like they always do..
what the fuck, man.

i hope nothing happens to them when they're out on bail

Attached: 1359423286222.jpg (320x328, 18K)

Please be fake
Please be fake
Please be fake
Please be fake

kob.com/new-mexico-news/developing-suspect-in-northern-new-mexico-compound-took-weapons-classes-had-books-on-building-firearms/5029547/

fuck the niggers, i want that judges fucking head.

This can't be real.

>500 lb American woman judge reads case file
>"despicable! They are finished!"
>defendants walk in, she sees outline of BBC in one of their orange jumpsuits
>"RECESS! defendants, in my chambers! Case dismissed!"
>converts to Muslima and starts enacting Shariah

I hope this is fake, because if it is real, that judge should be publicly hanged for treason along with the terrorist for aiding and abetting them obviously.

Napoleon said that you cannot be nice to the mob, or else they will think themselves invincible. Therefore we should use the execution of judges like this as examples to stop the Jew mentality that they can commit treason as they please.

Ah yes, so it is true. Then she should be thrown in prison as well. She has committed treason.

This shit was funded by the democrats. Its obvious, all these camps and trafficking hubs are always going to be found in Blue states. They funded these child shooter camps to try and take out the 2A.

Letting women out of the kitchen was a mistake.

It's time

Well it looks like America will need its Reign of Terror to take care of all the Jew controlled shabbos goys, the Jews themselves, and the Chinese infiltrators.

Seems that this judge doesn't view the folks that kidnapped a handful of kids and were apparently teaching them on how to shoot up gathering places as a danger to society...
The threat is real...

Attached: 1502251587299.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

fbi plz go

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html

It's true

fuck off with that dude. when is enough enough?

Attached: 346346346.gif (350x197, 1.22M)

blow it your ass you fucking cuckservative optics puke. This country is going to be FUCKING SOAKED in blood, and there will be a MOUNTAIN of fed corpses.

>women

before we chimp out like niggers, look up the story. its fucked up that they are being given an opportunity for bond, but they have to remain on house arrest and have GPS tracking..

now call me a kike shill or whatever, but if I know the gov like i think i know it those terrorist scumbags will be monitored 24/7 365 up until their next court date. maybe-just maybe- they will lead others into getting arrested during their time being observed.

that, or the judge is literally a retarded demon whore who's time getting brainwashed at a liberal california university made her into a fucking traitor.

not taking a stance just speculating. hopefully they will pay the 25k each, attempt to escape, and get fucking killed in the process. none of you fucking autists sperg out and threaten the judge making us look like the fucking terrorists, alright? if the case gets thrown out because the judge thinks he's a freedom fighter or whatever, yea she deserves to get called a traitor by every hacker named Jow Forums, but please just hold off on the sperg shit friendos

Attached: owo.png (1158x616, 232K)

Qanon up in this thread

Attached: 1532113046345.jpg (1200x756, 58K)

Why is it illegal to teach people how to make firearms?

makes me think there's more to the story than we know at the moment. like maybe someone or some organization of higher importance was pulling the strings and this needs to get swept under the rug before any more information gets out that could put (((someone))) in jeopardy

Q predicted this

Is there any actual evidence he was training school shooters? Building firearms seems like the stupidest way, and so far that’s all he’s stated to have are books on how to build them.

what has Qanon said about this?

Attached: 1532112584608.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

I fucking hope so. Or some lacky's working behind the scenes on the left will get them out of the country so they dont spill the beans.

yes they all admitted it

i think we need more brave liberal judges like this one. diversity is our strength.

>SEETHING

Oh carry on with the outrage then I guess.

>yes they all admitted it
you got any evidence they all admitted it? I saw where the court documents were released but I couldn't find the actual link

Going with the judge is retarded.

It's like they are begging us to take out the trash for them or something. I will be happy too, but they better give me a YUGE tax break for doing their fucking job

They are the trash user.

unless this guy just goes to pakistan and disappears because the judge let him out

jsutice system only exists for the common man, its to keep us in line while they run amok.

Inception

>people who kidnap kids and train them to kill unarmed people aren't considered a threat because the prosecution didn't say it to her liking
At what point would they have been considered a threat?

if that happens, yea i will be fucking livid as well
letting women into positions of governmental power was retarded, but not as retarded as it would be for us to jump the gun like BLM niggers that attack upon extremely vague details out of emotional anguish. We are better than that. Not necessarily morally, but intellectually yes.

The guy is connected to top DNC officials, (((they))) want this story to go away and are likely doing this to make him "disappear" and not tell any stories of his own.

>At what point would they have been considered a threat?
If they were white Christians

I have lost faith in the federal government. They dropped the ball on the school shooting in south Florida. They dropped the ball again on the news paper shooter. To this day, these FBI turds are chasing shadow Ruskies for election meddling two years ago. Are you really so gullible as to trust these incompetent twats with a muslim terrorist in our southwestern desert?

that's what I'm saying. there's probably multiple camps set up so over the US to train school shooters. funded by Dems/Soros/Rothschild's or whoever. they want the 2A gone.

if this guy spills they'll be in deep shit. let's see if he disappears or gets two to the back of the head in an apparent (((suicide)))

not before they give up their compatriots.

enough's been enough for awhile. It's just not tactful to take up arms.

when your students are kidnapped

Sarah Backus

>get fucking killed in the process
not before they give up their benefactors

>It was also announced Monday that 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who had been missing since December, allegedly died amid a ritualistic religious ceremony intended to “cast out demonic spirits,” Reuters reported.
This judge needs to go.

Attached: ma3t6nrsmosz.png (667x375, 49K)

washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-compound-defendants-to-be-released-pending-trial/2018/08/13/968c7b7c-9f5b-11e8-a3dd-2a1991f075d5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b233ed8cec9c

Textbook "anarcho-tyranny"

THEY FOUND A FUCKING DEAD KID IN THEIR CHILD TERRORIST TRAINING CAMP.

GAS THESE KIKES

This is the new trend in the judiciary. The Judges are extremely criminal defendant friendly at least here in CA. It's been going on for some time under the surface. Now, the outrageous decisions are reaching the news.

KGB defectors did say that Communist sympathizers in the US during the Cold War had planted caches of arms across the country to be used in case of a revolutionary uprising. They've also spoken about the Communist use of black militants as pawns to destabilize America. Put two and two together and it's not hard to see where all of this is going -- and add to that the Left's disgusting defence of Islamic terrorists and Hispanic gang-bangers and you have the makings of an absolute nightmare in the future

Remember that these people are evil, they want your way of life destroyed, they want you dead, your kids raped, and they think it's funny

This is an outrage.

The judge forgot to give the terrorists $10million each.

These kikes are getting away with way too much.

calm the fuck down fake leaf poster...there is no prove of the training of kids...you got trolled by the jew media again

eighthdistrictcourt.nmcourts.gov/contact-us.aspx

They let them go and place them under surveillance to catch the big bad. Haven’t you ever watched Jack McCoy on Law & Order?

Good one

Federal informant. FBI did not move on this camp for a reason. Local cops did. Forced to him go by federal judge. Not that hard to put together.

This doesnt sound very bad.

>she
WHAT THE FUCK MAKE THIS SHIT STOP RIGHT NOW. I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

Attached: 1486235814907.jpg (366x401, 54K)

This guys father was a co-conspirator in the WTC bombings.

Attached: 1534100773447.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Bait

It's not, most of the posts in this thread (including OP) are shills and useful idiots

>she

Attached: Mild Shock.webm (722x402, 91K)

Guys it is time to get the lynch mob together, no joke.

My state's entire supreme court is getting impeached.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html

They fucking kidnapped the kids that were there you mong

Godfucking dammit. Super Volcano when?

More like Sarah Jackass

They literally found a child's corpse at the compound, along with ARs and ammo. The guy was carrying a pistol when he was arrested. His father was involved in the WTC bombings, and was a "FBI Informant". How fucking retarded are you?

>she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community

Attached: 1533698568458.jpg (623x799, 754K)

Proof? Oh, you just read it on a screen... And it was true news just that one time right? Retard.

you type like you weight 350lbs...slow down on eating tendies dipped in ice cream

To have let the system get this bad - we have betrayed ourselves and the freedoms we were given. In a way we deserve it. Justice is a dead concept.

Attached: 1532557047338.jpg (768x612, 72K)

nigger how are you gonna dip tendies in a solid?

Attached: 1502602273661.png (340x375, 175K)

believe this fake news but can't believe sandy hook happen.

jews really got Jow Forums twisted any and always

I know it's hard for you to wrap your little fucking mongoloid pea-brain around this, but I'll spoonfeed you anyway.

kob.com/new-mexico-news/new-mexico-compound/5022679/#.W2s69z5RIcs.twitter
nypost.com/2018/08/06/sickos-busted-for-abusing-kids-at-compound-linked-to-controversial-imam/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
ajc.com/news/local/cops-atlanta-dad-planned-exorcism-son-before-desert-camp-found/rPYsRjPw9IE7yqCB654XrL/
fox13now.com/2018/08/07/georgia-mom-is-stunned-her-husband-was-found-in-new-mexico-with-11-starving-children-but-without-their-son/
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-muslim-extremist-new-mexico-home-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html
taosnews.com/stories/a-mysterious-life-upended,50931#top-carousel
breitbart.com/news/childs-remains-found-at-n-m-makeshift-compound/

>They literally found a child's corpse at the compound
Proof?
>along with ARs and ammo
Proof?
>The guy was carrying a pistol when he was arrested.
Proof? Also, is this illegal now? What about gun rights?
>His father was involved in the WTC bombings, and was a "FBI Informant".
We better judge you for everything your family has ever done then. We China now.

your fat ass will figure it out

These are just links to stuff written on the Internet. Why am I supposed to believe that these aren't made up?