Any Washington D.C anons here?

Any one?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_District_of_Columbia.svg.png (1280x640, 4K)

Seth Rich here, the locked me in the dungeon please help

Who is asking?

Seriously are you him?

Me.

Potomac MD why

>Washington D.C.

Attached: iO6qYTe.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

What is it like there.

The Congo

It's a shitty place to raise a family.

>Potomac
Yep, you’re a kike. Kensington fag here

Petworth here

Be more specific

Potomac isn’t bad compared to where I live but a lot of the people there are Jews.

I don't know, lots of Jews, some nice property, why are you asking?
Half-kike actually

Half the entire population of D.C. is black so crime rates are outrageous. It's physics really; blacks commit more crime than any other race in the country, even at being 13% of the entire country's population. You need to focus on the middle of the country or north west or the north. Don't settle for D.C. lol

Can you describe it in one meme.

Not to mention it would be a complete mess everyday on the roads because it's the nation's capital and you got all kinds of government people running back and forth getting in your way on top of being watched like a hawk wherever you go.

Have you ever met a politician in real life?

I live in the District. What do you want to know?

Yep. Georgetown is nice (full of white/asian/indian (mostly white) hipsters) and the mall is nice, and there are actually quite a few conservatives compared to other big cities, but it's super fucking expensive and there are a ton of blacks.

Also legal weed which I personally think is a good thing, probably lowers crime and it also gives me something to do every now and then other than alcohol.

Attached: washington DC racial dot map census.png (1273x792, 1.1M)

Met a secret service agent once and realized that we both had similar concerns about Hillary Clinton and the way the government is going in general. Pretty surreal and satisfying experience in my opinion.

ya why would i lie?

I met Newt Gingrich once. I saw Rand Paul walking down the street and said hi to him but he didn't hear me or was ignoring me :^(

Equality in DC does not exist, and nobody expects to be treated fairly.

Attached: equality.png (794x564, 301K)

why do so many niggers live in DC? is it so they can get closer to their gibs?

Proof?

Checked. Sieges heil.
Did you talk to newt gingrich.

Yeah, he is really funny and smart. I don't agree with him on muh israel obviously but he's a really fun guy to talk to. Best speaker of the house in modern history by far

No because most of the politicians don't really hang out in DC
You will literally only find tourists and black residents in the city, and Jews in the suburbs
Politicians hang out in NoVa when they're in town

DC has higher disability and unemployment insurance gibs, but idk why anyone (even blacks) would want to live in the hood, unless they're selling drugs

The whole place is shitty, it’s super expensive, dirty and anyone there that’s “white” is either Jewish or Söyboy tier

Mclean 22101 reporting in.
My neighborhood nothing but rich White families and Asians

Attached: 1531251271306.jpg (1200x1600, 782K)

We need to make Washington D.C. Great Again

Attached: IMG_0634.jpg (1200x792, 936K)

Thing I hate about D.C. is EVERYBODY I know has to pretend Trump = Bad .. But alone or not at work they are really cool people that agrees with Trump. just for business
reasons they pretend to be liberal . A lot of feds / military guys I know are really cool but trained not to show power levels in public. There is a bar next to the F.B.I. building I go to few times a week & wait for the rush hour on the metro to die off ( tourist & workers 4-6 ) Harry's bar cool never know who you might be sitting next to . Some Fed or detective from out of town.. Pic related. bar is covered in patches from out of town cops that came into town for training @ the F.B.I. building

Attached: IMG_20170617_153222.jpg (1200x1600, 599K)

reluctant yes

lot of foreigners. nobody drives well. general sense of entitlement abounds. people have no values outside of virtue signaling. only things to do cost money once you've been to the museums (which are actually really dank).

Night

no