Breaking: Judge Releases Defendants In Muslim Compound Case After Claims Of Racism, Islamaphobia

They Let Them GO!
theblaze.com/news/2018/08/13/breaking-judge-makes-stunning-decision-in-muslim-compound-case-after-charges-of-racism?utm_content=bufferbc5b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=theblaze

archive
archive.fo/nmQCo

Attached: wtf_over.png (300x168, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/man-found-11-children-filthy-mexico-compound-training/story?id=57114702
youtube.com/watch?v=U8g_hKGcnqE
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2018-08-13/evidence-of-child-abuse-at-new-mexico-compound-under-review
archive.fo/82SxX
youtube.com/watch?v=uUYXw5WzAWE&ytbChannel=The Rageaholic
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html
pinterest.com/backussarah/
pinterest.com/SarahBackus/laura-s-1st-birthday-party-look-whooooo-s-1/
dandb.com/businessdirectory/sarahcbackusattorneyatlaw-taos-nm-25416474.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad you guys won't let this slide.

Attached: tcoyCsq.jpg (800x759, 85K)

"anti-racism" is destroying this us!

Fucking racist
Mohammeds did nothing wrong

i'm calling fake news

or is it actually real? the world is fucked

Judges twitter. Def not a Trump fan

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-234931.jpg (1074x640, 189K)

When they lie to me and rape my daughter because i am not muslim ..i will make sure nothing happens to them because i don’t want to be racist

Attached: BD2294BB-367E-4FA8-B7BB-08F0E78B7ACD.jpg (1024x675, 93K)

They apparently live in a place you could kill them all without anyone being witness.

dafuq?

>Find dead child.
>It’s fine

“The remains of a young boy were found on Monday on an "inner portion" of the compound, Hogrefe said. The remains have not yet been identified, and Wahhaj is under investigation in the death of the child.

The three female adults would only provide names of themselves and the children, but would not give any information as to the whereabouts of the child, except to say that "he is not my son and I (we) am not allowed to talk about him," court documents alleged.”

abcnews.go.com/US/man-found-11-children-filthy-mexico-compound-training/story?id=57114702

FIND AND KILL THE DAMN NIGGERS

This whole thing is so fucking bizarre that it can only mean that it was a completely failed FBI op and now they need to sweep yet another debacle under the rug because the premier federal law enforcement agency is seemingly staffed entirely by retards.

so, public lynch mob time?

How absolutely dare you sir
This is a Christian Anime image board
You can take your hate elsewhere

Video walkthrough of the compound

youtube.com/watch?v=U8g_hKGcnqE

Attached: DkUtaVjU8AUA7xx.jpg (900x1200, 281K)

I found a second source of OPs news:
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2018-08-13/evidence-of-child-abuse-at-new-mexico-compound-under-review

I think they are trying to nudge us to start a civil war. Maybe they imagine it's only a small number of people outraged about this and that they can arrest them all right away.

His own father is saying that the kidnapped kid died, probably during the "exorcism." The authorities are not yet identifying the body.

Local sheriff's are going to suffer a series of convenient accidents after they so stupidly interrupted an ongoing alphabet agency workshop.

Within the next few years, most of the people who testified on this case will be dead or missing or promoted unusually high up the chain(the guys who decided to play ball).

I wonder if the judge has a child, or wants to have a child. Probably not. Likely an atheist.

let you slide
just another homicide

some evidence

Attached: Dkh--ivVAAA3caA.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

We have aerial photos of their compound and know where it is. We also know the police took their guns. If this were Minecraft, I'd disable their vehicles and then light those tire walls on fire at about 3am ,and go to town. Even if one ran...its a desert and they're wearing white pajamas and sandles.

The American Justice System is COMPLETELY FUBAR'ed.

I have no idea how you can fix it without wholesale executions of sitting leftist judges. but that's not part of the legal code yet .is it?

Dafuq is swb?

id be more than ecstatic to execute lefty judges

>executions of sitting leftist judges
Needs to start happening. Don't waste your life. Even the lowliest wretch can take a shot at greatness.
I'm fed up with these illegitimate authorities.

one of these days im gonna snap and kill some judges and bankers

I have no qualms whatsoever saying and believing a substantial number of judges entered their profession with the clear and deliberate aim of acting out radical leftist doctrine.. these scumbags are the enemies of the people masquerading

>Muslim
Theyre Nation of Islam type black Muslims, doubt they would have any connection to ISIS, Arabs hate nigs. This whole thing is just fucking bizarre. Sounds like a mossad project of some sort

We can kinda joke about vigilante justice on imported terrorists who abuse kids. Once you start joking about popping judges, it's gonna be a problem for you. Myself personally, I see how pathetic my countrymen are. Im not about to die on a hill by myself for a bunch of faggots.

Well, since you mention it.

archive.fo/82SxX

The fact that his is coming up might be a good thing to get people warmed up to since the judges and these sorts of liberal saboteurs literally are unchallenged unless we had a constitutional ammendment to address power they wield.

I know this isn't directly wielded towards this particular judge, but at least it would be in the right direction considering we've had these situations of Judges going off the rails.

Attached: 1531182484519.png (640x541, 342K)

>father is a senior advisor to CAIR
>Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood)
>Dawa
>so yeah totally Farrakhan and/or Black Israelite stuff, that's totally the same thing
user, read more. Start with Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. They're Ikhwan and their skin color doesn't matter.

a Muslim and a Nigger.. that's like double edged laser sword, can you imagine chimpout if judge threw a book at them?!

I wouldn't threaten something like that, judges get really butthurt about this kind of thing. If you get picked up on a charge for threatening a judge you'll be going before a judge and he can really make your life miserable.

>archive.fo/82SxX
can we also do away with the income tax and women's suffrage?

There's that vet-hating proprietary leftist phrase of the moment.

np

Attached: cianigger.jpg (117x125, 4K)

What the fuck is with Jow Forums today?

Now that I think about it you're probably a FBI nigger, carry on you stupid faggot.

The problem is that judges are highly protected. They have the entirety of available law enforcement at their disposal. Even if a threat were made against just a specific judge who might factually be criminally treasonous, every officer of every court would consider it a threat on them and the rule of law as it pertains to chattel population.

why do dumbass donald "dumbfuck" trump supporters have a problem with quote-unquote "pic related"? these are lawful american citizens exercising their rights that are allegedly "granted by their creator" (allah). if a white kid is trained to use firearms and taught multiple tactical techniques he's a patriot, if a brown kid does it he's a terrorist. i like donald trump, but how do "conservatives" and "white people" manage this level of cognitive dissonance? why are white people so afraid of admitting they racis?

>it's bad when david koresh is propagandized against as a pedophile cult leader to justify violent action against him and his community
>it's good when brown people are propagandized against as extremist muslim compounds with militant children to justify violent action against them and their communities

it's pretty interesting that the white supremacists don't have anything to say. It's almost like they're trying to ignore this ;). haha lol most of these kids are just WARPing anyway. they support gun rights the same way they support liberties for black citizens: with fear that some day their decision will backfire on them. they cowards.

Attached: based_islamopede.png (617x638, 375K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=U8g_hKGcnqE

okay, now I call bullshit on this whole matter. I don't like muslims but I hate being lied to.

archive.fo/82SxX
Again, I recommend checking this out then. If we are serious about getting back at judges, a big thing regarding this topic should be laid out for people to use against the rhetoric of the left.

Also, this is somewhat in mind as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUYXw5WzAWE&ytbChannel=The Rageaholic

Attached: b2e2f6872c14076cd8c95d6cafbaef4d63b87f6f_hq.jpg (1024x736, 190K)

white people wouldnt kill a kid in an exorcism and teach the others how to shoot up schools

neck yourself kike.

>name

Attached: 1531692375202.png (553x759, 39K)

>she
Pottery

whoops, i guess my fingers weren't properly aligned on the home row.

Are you meaning they would feel threatened by the idea of being able to be voted out or by the possibility of violent removal? I'm strictly talking about them being able to be voted and found in conflict by actual amendment of law, not by "my offense" of rabble rouses (if this isn't how you meant this, sorry about that, it just seems like it shouldn't be a threatening detail to police when the law is literally against judges).

We vote on judges in Colorado, not sure about Mexico.

*new mexico

>these are lawful american citizens exercising their rights that are allegedly "granted by their creator"

Nobody has the right to keep children in a filthy, tiny compound living in a half-buried trailer with barely any food and water.

I should add, we vote on Retainments. The judges are appointed, but we can vote them out...basically. Then the state/county gets to appoint another.

Wtf how is this possible. 20k bond??
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html

Probably the thing that I would do then is to refer to this case with a regarded republican and raise a stink about the case with voting for judges in these states on a local level. In fact, do we know if New Mexico has there election/midterm occurring? This may be a good issue for the electorate to legitimately bring up to the american people to at least grand-stand the issue for wider acknowledgement of judicial abuse.

If anything, getting the congressman of New Mexico/candidates to weigh in on this would place more dominoes in line before the final piece was flicked into action.

Good question.

Attached: judge-backus-trial.jpg (800x454, 20K)

So basically what we have her was a Spook-run compound where they were holding children as captives and MKultra'ing them into killers. The muslims running it have connections to high-ranking ((DNC)) members. Now, the local cops, who are decent human beings and actual Americans, they caught wind of this reptilian shit and went in to bust it despite the FBI """monitoring"""" the situation. Which just means some crooked kike FBI agent was sitting there waiting for his boss to call him up and relay orders from the Powers That Be (the mossad/jews/globalists/clintons whatever you call them) that they're calling in this jihadi pedo and the child soldiers they trained to pull some huge false flag stunt for political gains. Probably blame it on IRAN or something instead of squarely on who is to blame: the jews and arabs. Fuck Israel and fuck Saudi Arabia.

Smells like The Finders tier shit.

Attached: 1534046485548.png (964x912, 551K)

I don't know if this is within the ethics of keeping justice impartial, but court cases usually just keep the knowledge of who paid for the bond secret (like say in a public registry)? I'd be very hungry for some pol justice if we found out the people whom bailed out these human excrement.

Nothing to see here

Attached: bead_child_found.png (960x564, 531K)

bump

Attached: 1533950456304.png (729x930, 41K)

Yup.

Too early for this one to fall off. Bump

bump

does the judge have children? if so, make sure you provide the defendants with their school address

so then why did bama give iran all dem shekels for?
if it was ze joos, le'retard, then why dosth thou Israel hate Bama? cuz all dem falseflGS that happened under Obama was ze joos? I di=oubt it faggot.
the political gains are always destroying the constitution. Marxist and commies are always trying to infiltrate and destroy THE US. not fucking jews u absolute donkeys.

>182215931
why is fox news teh only one reporting about this

>Judge Sarah Backus
Why do we allow women to do anything of importance again?

> The remains of a young boy were found on Monday

Because they won't shut the fuck up

Address on this "judge"?

bump

He tried to warn us.

Attached: 1520222976648.jpg (680x931, 92K)

"A teenager rescued from the compound said that the little boy, Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, died in one of those rituals, an FBI agent testified. Remains of a young boy found on the compound are awaiting positive identification." Judges address?

>touch typing on Jow Forums
So how much are you getting paid?

Attached: 1520082320935.jpg (627x627, 41K)

>archive.fo/82SxX
Thanks for this link - wasn't aware of calling a peaceful constitutional convention until now.

That's far better than the warpath everyone is so eager to start down. Exhaust the other options first before you start bricking people.

Attached: 1503240648106.jpg (600x925, 53K)

Where did they get so many tires?

Trips
Why tf were they released

> If this were Minecraft

Attached: f24.jpg (500x328, 26K)

how likely is it that FBI or CIA is involved in this?

THIS SARAH BACKUS IS FUCKING EVIL

> compoud inna desert inna middle of nowhere
i should stop there but-
> guns
> muslims
> children
> terrorism

100% fucking involved user

Is this her? Cf official pic if available.
pinterest.com/backussarah/

you got a source that isnt glenn becks website?

New Mexico Eighth Judicial District Court Division 2
Tenure
Present officeholder

Democratic Party

Report an officeholder change

Education
Law

University of California - San Francisco Hastings College of the Law, 1984

OWL THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY
pinterest.com/SarahBackus/laura-s-1st-birthday-party-look-whooooo-s-1/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-14-01-47-07.png (540x960, 515K)

Letting women vote and get into position of power was a mistake

Do we know that they were actually radicalizing those children and adults, or was it simply poor parenting?

100% Mossad is 1000%

Seriously, why the fuck are they ignoring this?

dandb.com/businessdirectory/sarahcbackusattorneyatlaw-taos-nm-25416474.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-14-01-49-17.png (540x960, 72K)

It was the basis of the fucking search warrant, it's in court documents. It's not a random rambling from Glenn Beck. The guy's dad is a senior advisor to CAIR.

same reason they're ignoring the Paki hackers

Thats all we need. Only thing left if for a lone nutjob to make her have a little "accident"

To any suicidal anons out there. If your dead set on killing yourself I wont stop you but please make sure you score one for the team and take undesirables out with you.

Could you imagine if it was staffed by functional adults that were good at their job?

Zionist occupied government loves to incubate terror domestically and abroad

wtf man. Don't let them memory hole this.

Attached: 1501739290814.jpg (326x326, 23K)

>nigger poster

Oh my...

Attached: 1500553774971.jpg (960x911, 99K)