Mfw a Pole complains about how there's too many Chinese/foreign students in London

>mfw a Pole complains about how there's too many Chinese/foreign students in London
>mfw I'm a foreign student

The utter hypocrisy.

Speaking of which why are there so many young Europeans (Spaniards, Portuguese, Albanians) working shit tier jobs here? They're all young and attractive and working at Pret or bartending.

Attached: polska.jpg (590x350, 59K)

How are you liking the UK, Polish bro?

Youth employment opportunities in their home countries are even worse or non-existent.

I'm not Polish.

A Pole was complaining to me about how there's too many foreign students here (I'm one too).

I couldn't believe my ears.

I pay £25,000 a year (well my parents do) including air fares to get my degree and go back home. Whereas he most likely immigrated here for good.

Poles are European and EU citizens.
Completely different situation from nob-European non-EU immigrants from different continent and cultural sphere.

So you'd rather have the average Pole than a well educated, quiet student that will go back to his/her home country after 3 years?

I don't have any particular with Poles or Poland, but there are way too fucking many of them here and we are beyond full. I hope they all go back ASAP.

>muh social degrees in diversity science
yeah, pretty sure they would rather have average hard working folks than you

where's the hypocrisy? there's a difference between an exchange student of European stock and some fucking turd worlder

We were doing just fine without them here.

He was a cab driver. My country is also an ex colony and part of the Commonwealth.

but you are a chink though?

Attached: China.jpg (272x400, 26K)

the Commonwealth was a mistake

Yes. Pretty sure most people would rather have Poles than Ahmeds who run them over with trucks.

Just because you don't have a comfy club it doesn't mean you have to be salty.

70% just go there to work for few months and go back home, you think polish people like living with niggers and shitskins?

But I kinda understand now how anglos feel after hohols invasion, lots of loud drunkards who can't speak any other language than cyka blyat and just try to look for opportunity to steal something.

This tbo

What is your ethnicity?

I don’t want either here and unfortunately I only got a referendum on the Poles and all the other Eurovermin

You are a slave caste used by our globalist leaders to decompresse wages. Get out of my country and stop fucking everything up.