Is she /ourgirl/?

>groids come into restaurant
>asian woman and friends conspire to get groids kicked out
>plan actually works
>tfw
The place is called Overdrive Lounge. Can't find the footage, probably because it's getting (((taken down))) because it's hate speech or something. If any of you faggots has a link to it happening post for the love of kek

Seems the niggers have bombed the place's reviews on Yelp. Would be a shame if someone made their scathing reviews worthless by burying them with a bunch of stellar fake ones

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 2.26.30 AM.png (693x502, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/asian-woman-birthday-dinner-celebrants-kicked/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/
ascentconsults.com/who-we-are/#2
twitter.com/_Kodilichukwu/status/1027889922936655873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based whitewashed Asian milf

Make shitloads of positive reviews with stuff like

"Know how to deal with riffraff"
"The place has been lightening up recently"
"No dark atmosphere here"

Whites should do more of this.
>go to any restaurant
>find a group of niggers
>sit on their table and wait for them to chimp out
>get them kicked out
I wonder if sitting on the porches of their homes will work and get them evicted by the cops.

Just did my part lmao
It all needs to be under accounts with nonwhite sounding names like Ahmed Fasir or something too, that will just btfo the "muh racism" narrative
That would be fucking hilarious

self bump

sounds like a good way to get shot honestly

best waifu

Attached: toowongfuwithlove.png (629x572, 73K)

Just became the nicest club in Atlanta, no niggers.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-14 03-52-07.png (787x243, 55K)

UPDATE:
Found the vids, posted by a nog on kikebook
kikebook.com/kodili.okechukwu

>"Know how to deal with riffraff"
>"The place has been lightening up recently"
>"No dark atmosphere here"

audible kek

Attached: 1485465116011.jpg (350x337, 14K)

Can we get a non facebook link?

bump

I think the negress is actually the one who filmed the video so any non facebooks would be shit tier screen recordings
Also
>nightclub name + google

lol the nigger actually admitted they look like animals. they cant help but chimpout and look stupid.

yelp?
people still use that?
wasnt this a fad somewhere around the dinosaur era?

Google reviews are more popular now maybe ?

>asian woman
>she looks half black

Attached: Capture.png (781x543, 590K)

Just a tanned Asian desu

>blacks threaten to NEVER come to the restaurant ever again
>place experiences golden age of success and prosperity

kek I need to try this at my favorite joint in the city

people still use yelp in the jewnited states

>blacks boycott the lounge/restaurant
>tips immediately go up
>bartenders feel more relaxed and happier
>everyone's mood is improved and the whole place becomes renown for its a classy, elegant ambiance

Attached: tip steal.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

lel

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1242, 273K)

>our money is just as good
but your presence is not

Lol, look at this shirt of this fat woman:
>Black is beautiful
It's the shirt used by ugly fat black women who act like this? Let me guess, this ugly fat black gheto girl pretend that she is attractive with this black is beautiful to feel better in her ego for being ugly and fat and she need to protect her ego using race with this "black is beautiful" when she is fat and ugly?

So much need for affirmation and behave like shit

About the asian women, anyway, good asian chick, but asian men want to be viewed as niggers, lol, they want the racist privilege, advantage of being pampered like a nigger to protect the racist jealous ego of some retarded asian virgin losers boys on internet, instead of being normal asian men they want to be racist against white dudes and behave like niggers without the racist privilege and advantage of american shilling for niggers who asian men wanted

This chick had to delete her instagram only for like or find attractive this guy because the virgin loser asianmasculinity men harassed her in internet, and get way with it

Attached: 1519394128865.jpg (1240x1170, 343K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138725644/

I just downloaded them but I dont know where to upload them as I have no fake jewtube accounts .

the best think about asians is they are so honest and based about their racism, they totally fell like it's well deserved by the niggers for not creating anything of value

Attached: IMG_0688.jpg (720x1280, 221K)

ascentconsults.com/who-we-are/#2 If you would like to speak with or email the nice young lady that was filming you can get a hold of her from the above.

i only use it to shit on small businesses that piss me off.
>feels good seeing that score drop

Attached: shameful.gif (326x300, 872K)

>"The place has been lightening up recently"
>"No dark atmosphere here"

Attached: 1515801569069.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Damn top left girl

That tan is gross

Nope, i don't know who does this pic, but asian men wanted to be the victimized nigger and is passive, coward, and have jealousy of asian women and jealousy of white dudes.

Read
At least in USA, UK, Australia, New Zeland, and Canada, are full of loser virgin asian men who just wanted to be considered a nigger to try to get advantage in USA in self-victimization and the same group of virgin asian boys harass couples, attack asian women if don't show loyaliyt for the ego of the same loser asian boys who dream about white girls but hate asian girls with white dudes and attack the woman on instagram only because the dude who she find attractive and hot is a white dude and this hurt the racist ego of crazy retarded western group of some virgin loser asian boys on internet who were the ones shitposting here and in other websites obsessed about dicks and anti-white male cuckposting memes lol, taking advantage of everything produced against white by democrats owned industry to spam against them in hope to demoralize and they have their fantasy of revenge blaming white dudes for them being virgins and undesired at the same time who get way with the racism who make this girl delete her instagram

>tfw Yelp is overworked so I can't leave reviews.
I gotta help that restaurant out, man
If you decide to post a review, don't help the libcucks by saying "they hate niggers 10/10", make it subtle.

Attached: 1533520591145.jpg (920x730, 56K)

>nextshark.com/asian-woman-birthday-dinner-celebrants-kicked/
Twitter link

Attached: newsa 856.png (500x450, 85K)

She is gross as shit and I have yellow fever.

of course I am talking about asian women, I couldn't care less about other asians, as you can't call them actual "men"

Attached: Voelker_Europas.jpg (729x495, 86K)

She is put together well. You could take her anywhere and she doesn't like niggers that don't "act civilized". I'll take her. If you listen closely you can hear say to the manager that the nogs didn't act civilized. Asians were good enough for the Third Reich.

Attached: nog problems.jpg (700x577, 192K)

where's the fucking link, bitch?

That pic is too funny

niggers are gonna be begging for white slavery once the chinks are in control

A German and a Jap. The band's getting back together!

(yeah, I know she's probably not Japanese, and he's likely not full-bred German. It's a joke)

Notice how the author is trying to make a big deal about a white woman being in the background...

>step foot
>step
Ugh. Fucking animal. I bet she says shit like, “I could care less” all the time, too.
>expect our money
They clearly didn’t want them there. They don’t want their money. I’d consider it a small, acceptable tax if it meant never having hordes of obnoxious black women shitting up my establishment.

Attached: 0AA6E0FF-435D-49A5-9050-5B0E319AA148.png (1116x1563, 220K)

>Overdrive Lounge

It's still up: twitter.com/_Kodilichukwu/status/1027889922936655873

Pretty rude. They didn't do anything and looked like decent people.

lol, i love how this jig acts like a racist and gripes like its entitled to be a racist. amazing.

>They didn't do anything
1) You don't know what happened before the recording. More than likely the wild nigger-pack was being their loud obnoxious selves and ruining everyones evening.
2) They made a scene instead of handling the situation like humans
3) The male nigger was getting downright aggressive
>DINDU NUFFIN

This, I may have a strong dislike towards nigs, but it was just uncalled for.

really, this isn't a review of the establishment and therefore it should be reported along with all of the other spam reviews. you can't review a place you haven't visited, obviously.

>Our money is just as good

doubt.jpg

The money works the same but their fucking loud ass mouths are not the same. You know they were loud as hell.

>nigs
>having money
X