If the deep state couldn't stop Trump from winning the election...

If the deep state couldn't stop Trump from winning the election, what makes you think it can stop him now that he's in office? In other words, why do Trump supporters still claim to be victims of a corrupt system while simultaneously celebrating the fact that their man beat the system? Isn't that what the liberals did after Obama won?

Attached: 597551a42100003400fc84b7.jpg (720x415, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYK6SDLQGE&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just because the 'deep state' is not invincible doesn't mean they're not a threat

>summer
Beating a system means not that system has disappeared overnight. The system is visibly, ostensibly fighting back.

Even in the absolute best scenario it will take decades to fix shit you fucking retard. He's not some God who controls everything.

That's not what the Trump voters I know seem to think.

He managed to beat one branch of the system by getting elected. Now he's (they) are fighting other parts of it.

It makes me wonder if the election actually was rigged by the good guys.
Explains the shock and ragefrom tptb at being out rigged

Someone link the story about how many ex cia and FBI are running for congress

You don't seem like a shill, just someone very misinformed (no offense) so I'll let you in on a secret: there is a very active board on ful.lcha.n dedicated to this whole thing that will answer a lot. Look into it.

Trump is our guy and we're going to support him no matter how much you kikes try to slander or hurt him.

The deep state and the fake news media are the enemy of the American people; and we're going to stop you. Be ready for us.

more cryptos for the libs - half probably changed their name and used Intel assets to purge the internet and create their fake lib dem lives already for the big event runs

God wanted him to be president, the deep state has no power over him.

Trump IS deep state you fucking spastics.

Imagine being so easily fooled you think trump I'd actually /ourguy/

Lefty shill

>everybody that shit talks trump is a shill

You're retarded on a whole other level... how much money did he send to the kikes again?

How many members of his family are Jewish now?

Is he attacking Iran for the deep state now?

Kys you stupid cunt.

Yep deeply offended by being called a shill. trademark of a shill.
True Jow Forumsacks know it is a ruse

>no matter how much you kikes
they love Trump more than you do, he is their cum dumpster...what the fuck have you been smoking?

I don't get it either.
He really isn't our goy

user is right here
He moved the embassy to Jerusalem for fucks sake
He is a Bibi's boytoy and a zionist shill.

As long as you keep parroting this line, your rallies are going to stay 10:1 against you in headcount. Your movement needs converts, not witty slogans

Herbrew spotted

>It makes me wonder if the election actually was rigged by the good guys
No doubt the big lib city central players are stuffing ballot boxes and creating thigns like absentee ballots so they can subvert as much of the vote as possible... so there are thieves and dead "democrats" voting...
However I saw the signs for Obama before he won in local yards - and then of Trump before he won ...
The democrats stole the nomination from Bernie, and of course have like 33% superdelegates so they control the winner from the top 100% - I know it doesn't make sense but that's how the god damned demolibs are - their tyranny will be unbearable once they finally steal everything - and they keep getting closer to it or so it seems to me

>deeply offended

I notice you didn't answer any of my questions..maybe you are in fact the shill?

The next tactic of the shill, once he is called out to call the one calling him a shill a shill.

Because the media and websites still owned by democrats who get way with frauds, spy, them on wikileaks, no voter id, fake news, shutdown channels who did nothing like info wars, cover up themselves, nothing happened against clinton and obama spy on elections but happened shit against Nixon

OK you got me I'm a shill...nice work sherlock holmes.. now answer my questions about trump.

thats the scam, Trump is offered as a reset, pretend they're cleaning house but leave everything the same

usual bullshit

>No doubt the big lib city central players are stuffing ballot boxes and creating thigns like absentee ballots so they can subvert as much of the vote as possible
they do that every time, they don't even collect their signatures they just have 4 or 5 guys sign everyone's names and by federal law nobody is ever allowed to look at those signatures so it's really easy to scam your way into office

An extra 75M above Obama
Obama who sent 221M to Palestine as he left Office.
Who cares about who in his family is Jewish
and we are not in a war with Iran

I believe God put Trump in power for a reason nothing you say will change that

So 75 million more to a figure that is already too high... great argument...also who cares if he is marrying into powerful jewish families right?
And who cares if he is trying to attack a sworn enemy of israel...must just be a cohencidence right?

I feel sorry for you.

Because system is bad thing.

Democrats have lobby and get way with cheating, frauds, dirty tricks, incite violence, race bait, tell lies, invent russian conspiracies only to remove credits of incredible victory of trump, invent fake polls in elections to try to use the psychological strategy of make people follow what they think that is majority when fail since they weren't, democrats invent excuses to don't have voter ID when every country of the world have this and need this in elections, democrats make everything to try to make easier to fraud, manipulate, bait, create chaos, lie

Democrats have CNN, Huffpost, Salon, Buzzfeed, MSNBC, Vice, Washington Post, New York Times, Vox, Times and many other site with majority of them in wikileaks in leaked emails

Hillary clinton deleted their own

Trump is being one of the best american president in the last 30 years and never did nothing bad but still trying to demonize him only for shill for the next DNC candidate

DNC have lobby in big corporations, the celebrities will be in silence or feel more confortable to shill for their DNC masters to see if they get a little bit more of money or lobby from the DNC establshment since they have more websites and media and control them in USA

Had even dude from google who tried to help Hillary Clinton campaign and was on wikileaks

Democrats try to marginalize people, invent buzzwords to put everybody in the same marginalized shit with the word "alt-right" to be the strawman of democrats, or everythng is russian bot and russian troll to brainwash their ignorant followers who are called smart if are ignorant followers of DNC and don't think and don't see the things against them, the emails against them on wikileaks, the shit from Hillary Clinton, the videos, the bias and manipulation against trump, the fake polls in electios, the fake news

Them democrats wanting to recover monopoly and in full hatred tried to marginalize or demonize breitbart who is much more popular, attacked other media

OK now I realise I'm either talking to a christfag or a shitposter.. try not to eat too many crayons today user, it''s a nightmare for your mum to clean off the toilet bowl.

This

>"Get ready for a big-ass fight"
-Donald Trump

Attached: trump_prognosis.png (675x582, 516K)

>its so easy to rig an election in your favor
>Hillary still lost the election

So either there is an alarmingly sophisticated deep state and thus Trump should have lost, or there is a deep state but it's so incompetant that it's really not a threat to anyone after all... Which is it?

This is 100% what happened.

t. brainlet with no evidence

You don't even need qnigger theories, just think and think how he could have won without a faction supporting him from the inside.

3. There is a deep state and it's incompetent, which is WHY it's a threat to everyone.

>one of the best

Only good

>Trump is our guy and we're going to support him no matter how much you kikes try to slander or hurt him.
NO, he has to fit his actions to the desires of his large and diverse base

getting rid of Sessions is number one on the list

>There is a deep state and it's incompetent,
I agree but what if they're just pretending?

but I think it's that mostly the leadership was too old and sick now and everyone else is useless

The jew logic twist...

the illuminati / elite still runs every thing.

>hes the jew xd
(You)

it's probably both, I have to go take a meeting with the deep state cats to figure this out but in general

Russia is not a threat, deepstate is huge and was implemented by FDR

you need to understand how the CIA works to understand how an organization like this can be both sophisticated and incompetent

but it's definitely both, because of the compartmentalized nature, we're also in the midst of a power shift, everybody wanted the office really bad this time and the 3 cartels are going for it big time, if you want to learn about these cartels check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYK6SDLQGE&t

>There is a deep state and it's incompetent, which is WHY it's a threat to everyone

If incompetance is power then you should be very worried about Cohen, Manafort and Gates.
>"I will hire the very best people, the top people" -DJT

>He managed to beat one branch of the system

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The mutts and the_donald refugees and their Drumpf delusion syndrome....they goyim truly deserves pain. I'm really starting to see the light.

When you're THIS thick headed, you need pain. Not death - prolonged, intense, relentless pain.

Attached: 1533109108048.png (1052x1137, 287K)

>trying to attack a sworn enemy of Israel.

I doubt he will because it will ruin his popularity, however, he actually wanted to talk to the Iranian president with no precedents but that CIA glow in the dark nigger Pompeo cucked him and said yes, we need a denuclearization precedent, pretty much making us look like a joke to the Iranians, who are probably now not eager to get into any deal because they know it can just be ripped up/etc.

those cunts are in custody, why should we worry about them?

They need something or someone to blame for their constant failures
So they imagined the perfect spacegoat : the "Deepstate" composed of :

>The "Fake News media"
(who report the dumb things dotard is doing)

>The Intelligence agencies
(FBI CIA, whatever they are all shit) because they found evidence that the dotard sucked (still sucking) russian dick

>The Dems/libtards
(because Obama is still leading them in the shadows)

>anyone in the senate/congress who criticize their god
(because they are shit)

everybody is pissed, this is appearing more and more like Israel and England maneuvered Trump into power with the idea of turning him into a super profitable Hitler type

>supporters still claim to be victims of a corrupt system while simultaneously celebrating the fact that their man beat the system?

You're to retarded to understand any argument put forth.

dont be a pusspuss

If he didn't have potential wish giving powers I wouldn't be where I am now, I'd be supporting blue.

But for now, yall motha fucking dems just sit down and shit up.. Go drink some kool-aid

I don't see how England benefits at all but Israel I can see them wanting Trump in office, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were partly behind him in the election. That's a lot more believable than Russia in any case. If the dems actually charged Israel with interfering in our Democracy I might be more of a leftist, lol.

>deep state
*cue x files music*
Now that Alex Jones is gone I sincerly hope some of you conspiracytards get your minds back

Attached: The-X-Files-the-x-files-19911374-2560-2398-1.jpg (2560x2398, 316K)

nah, all that's going to happen is the Streissand effect when it comes to Alex Jones. The retards who wanted him censored are now going to have to try to deal with alternative platforms like gab and the like which will probably rise in popularity. The face of social media will change eventually. A tech giant can fall, too.

Attached: 1528060447962.png (205x246, 11K)

The presidential election is a huge vote tallied up by people locally. Hillary cheated using voting machines and illegal spics but Trump still won.

Laws are not voted on by the people; they are voted by on by corrupt deep state cock suckers. That is the difference, dumbass

NEWS UPDATE:
Trump is being investigated YET AGAIN for profiting off his presidency (selling campaign paraphernalia)

Worse than watergate!

why would the israelis go after themselves?

89% of senators have dual israeli citizenship

I WAS DUPED

Attached: 1478897040769.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

>you won that battle
>why are you stupid goyim continuing to fight the war
If you have to ask you're too stupid to play.

> not invincible
It is not that the Deep State is "not invincible," it is that the Deep State has to keep perpetuating the illusion that we have a functioning Government. If the Deep State were to activate one of its assets against him, it would have to be done expressly on account of Trump was illegitimate. But the Deep State can't have any aspersions cast on the legitimacy of the corrupt, corporate-run scheme we have controlling the system. Hence, the Deep State is in a bind. The only reason you believe that the Deep State is after Trump is on account of his paranoia. The Deep State will never touch Trump. It cares more for the pretense of legitimacy than it does on legality, the rule of law, justice, or even democracy itself, even our representative form of.

You do understand that the 'deep state' is the same thing that the left called 'the permanent security establishment' or even just any career government officials who politicize their position. You can find criticisms of that going back to at least Eisenhower and certainly Kennedy. The general theme of institutions like the military pursuing their own interests is a commonly understood reality with the earliest documented conflicts propably found in ancient China. I don't even know what happens in people's brains when they criticize that concept. Some form of Trump derangement syndrome most likely.

Because the Democratic party is threatening to impeach Trump off of baseless accusations. If they majority of them win in during mid-term elections.

All Trump did with his election victory was successfully land on the beach without being destroyed. Storming the fortifications, taking out machine gun nests, and killing the Deep State occupying both is a completely different job.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Chaos, and he's done a great job in helping with accelerationism. I also have enough integrity to realize that 99% of the Alt-Right who criticize him would never have the balls to do what he did. He went into it knowing that both his life and his family's lives would be in mortal danger (and he could very well be assassinated before it's all said and done). He's also in his 70s, and the stress and anxiety have to be pretty brutal. and shed several years off of his life