So we are being raided. Uptick in blacked posting, now we have this obviously prepared garbage

So we are being raided. Uptick in blacked posting, now we have this obviously prepared garbage.

What caused this sudden surge? What does the surge in shill and sliding coincide with? What event, and what topic that suddenly got popular necessitated this type of concentrated attack and redoubling of normal shill shitposting?

Attached: raid1.jpg (672x558, 74K)

im actually sick and tired with the stormfront, eceleb and trump dicksucker threads.
every single day its the same fucking shit from the same fucking ebegging retards.
Jow Forums doesnt work with moderation. its time to turn this shithole into /b/ and see what happens

anything real happening?

Maybe they're giving out bonuses at ShareBlue.

They're pissed off that we played the ole "switcharoo" card on 'em at UTR:2 The Electric Boogaloo.

The media now has a ton of evidence and bad press on the left, and we're just cozy. They're mad lmao.

Maybe the seeming martyrdom of skyking.
Could be they don't like an alternative meeting place like this rallying behind a popular figurehead.

It's the only happening that coincidences with this extreme shitposting upswing AFAIK.

Could be. Nobody is biting on the footage of the commie retards having a meltdown. Might be cause for a redoubling of effort though.

Even my lefty father gave me a weird look when good morning america tried to pass off a group of a few spics and a literal nigger as a 'white supremicist rally', while they were being shouted at by a thousand squealers.

not sure how much of it is caused by this, but shills are frantically trying to stop pic related from going up as a poster around the US
theyve been shilling against the poster campaign for several days now
example, here is a thread for the poster op (heavy shilling):
and the shills even made a fake thread to try and derail it with shitty designs:
they also attacked the inf chan thread for the poster op but the mods there nuked their posts:
8ch dot net/pol/res/12004581.html

Attached: final1.png (728x1071, 68K)

Can we just axe this board already.
so fucking tired tbqh

i love seeing shills suffer

israel kys

Attached: MK ch.3.jpg (850x446, 195K)

the poster is kind of shit desu dude
especially having the antifa logo on it, which is a form of promotion, even though I understand the intent is to associate them with violence

complaining about getting hit makes somebody look weak, and this is essentially a group of people complaining about getting hit by the commie faggots

did the skyking spilled some more redpills beside that "yea i know, i'm a white male" thing?

>surge in shills
Happening soon?

Muslims are trying to fool the world and failing hard. The world is waking up

not really, just kind of captured the general sense of despair and reaching wits end that a lot of guys in shitty jobs face around that age

> a form of promotion, even though I understand the intent is to associate them with violence
and it will create that association
dont worry, "antifa" is quickly becoming a useful moral weapon for the right to use against the left
they have poisoned their own brand so badly its actually becoming useful for us, they are classified as a terrorist org in the US by the FBI and DHS

>complaining about getting hit makes somebody look weak
the RIP JUSTICE part is about exposing the corruption that allowed him to get away with serious crimes
people do care about failure of law and order when its that blatant
remember the audience is the public, not /ourguys/ because that would just be preaching to the choir

the shills know all of this and thats why theyre working so hard to stop the design from spreading

Jow Forums isnt your safe space stormfront nigger
hang yourself

This. I don't get how they can look at Western nations going to hell and think "This is a good thing!" What kind of person actually wants to live in an America or Europe with a wrecked culture and the ugly sides of Islam everywhere? I just cannot understand that mindset. I know that education has been compromised for decades, but some of us make it through without wanting to kill white people, so what's wrong with them?

>memeflag
>end Jow Forums
>whines about mein kampf on Jow Forums

they are here, in this thread right now
maybe you can take a moment from your busy schedule and let us know whats going on? you know, just for funsies.

Glad im not just paranoid. The kabuki theatre is pulling doubles and overtime.

Ever since all the bullshit with James Gunn and Dan Harmon and all that, the shills have been sliding beyond belief and the moderators have been the jewiest jews. But don't forget, it was all just a witch hunt! The REAL problem is Black men and White women having sex, goy!

I think this was a big part of it. It doesnt have to be any one reason. Jow Forums is semi-mainstream right now. Get out of the current or expect this, we are currently fighting ww3, the war of information. Buzzwords are now psyops, rather then marketing tricks.

>sudden surge
Oh for Christ’s sake is this bait or what?
Jow Forums looks 99% the same every fucking day, year after year.

shut the fuck up, kike
this is our thread, we will have our discussion here and you will not disrupt us

Keked

Hes too busy sliding other threads right now, but if you leave your name and number he will get back to you as soon as he can. *beep*

>puts on meme flag
>"Let's turn Jow Forums into /b/ and see what happens"

you kikes are all the same

Youre trying to dodge the (((1 post by this ID))) bullet. Nice try, rabbi.

You're pathetic.

You are definitely right. I was here last week and there is clearly tons of subversive shilling today.