Aren't you a clever girl?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057531/Lauren-Southern-Stefan-Molyneux-ask-supporters-donate-cost-cancelled-tour-tickets.html

Aren't you a clever girl?

Dumb bitch (and Britney, who's totally not travelling with them tee hee) clearly spent all the money she's meant to refund. Don't worry sweety, me and the other beta bux providers got you, just post more of Britney's manly calves.

Attached: IMG_20180812_090957.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057915/Salim-Mehajer-insists-wont-make-upcoming-court-appearance-despite-jail-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wanna see their feet

nasty whores

Attached: Lauren-Southern-Feet-3535336.jpg (1280x715, 154K)

Attached: john-locke-lost.jpg (1280x709, 59K)

K

Not a foot fag and I don't keep pictures of any other women.

Yeah, but the alternative is the mainstream media. We're basically going to keep bullying Lauren into submission and control. She's OUR media whore and the MSM is (((their))) media whores.

Attached: 1521130131324.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Was that really a story in the MSM, either it's because of the summer or they've reached the mainstream.

Wait a minute, the pic is from Austria. She's drinking a Gösser Radler. My autism just reached another level.

2/10 feet, would not suck

why would anyone flip burgers when they can just go on the internet and beg for money

It's a defamatory article, almost an attack. Stefan tried to milk the fans because Lauren spent all the money, on what? No fucking idea, the likelihood she found a coke dealer overseas is pretty low.

>shorts in Austria
Thought about it, probably a bit too cold there. The trees look Australia/new Zealand. Also, I saw Britney at Lauren's talk in Melbourne.

Because you're not cute and bullyable.

You can find a PayPal me for me as well, but no one would donate it because I don't post my face and no one cares about the political opinions of a guy. Also, my music is lame.

>walk in
>see this
Wut d-
Oh, nevermind.

Fuck off Turk roach.

Attached: 3AC72913C2DC4051B6F1383CA8A52277.jpg (728x1295, 103K)

>t.chang chankoro

I'm white and so are almost all of lozza's Australian fans.

You're a Turk roach. Black men on Jow Forums love Lauren because they actually think she's coal burner because the girl found the tallest, buffest nerd as a teenager and posed once for picture with the "libertarian fascist."

Attached: scene_preview.png (533x688, 446K)

>>shorts in Austria
>Thought about it, probably a bit too cold there.
Nigger you crazy ? It has been over 30 Degrees Celsius here in Southern Germany for almost a month.

Lmfao beta orbiters btfo.

Attached: 1499713504765.png (910x640, 108K)

So she flew straight to Germany/Austria after new Zealand was cancelled? Or it's an old photo? Or, it was actually taken in a Victorian national park.

Damn I never spent so long looking at a photo that had such glorious calves.

Eh.

I call Lauren a whore, I make sure she gets the message and I make sure she has a hint she knows who I am. Right up until she admits if sexuality wasnt a thing she wouldn't be where she is, no, not even a 10k subscriber channel.

>Black men on Jow Forums love Lauren because they actually think she's coal burner because the girl found the tallest, buffest nerd as a teenager and posed once for picture with the "libertarian fascist."
>all this projecting
Lol I just think she has nice feet.
>turk
Hey look now I'm Catalonian.

Attached: 1483733004591.jpg (1080x1289, 109K)

>projecting
LOL how?

Did I get a bite? Hit me again.

You're a petrol huffing abbo of course. Stop projecting your self hatred onto others.

I think the beer can says Gösser --> Austrian Beer
The can is green --> Radler (Beer with lemonade; typical women's drink during summer in Germany/Austria).
The trees are Lärchen, quite common in South Germany/Austria in mountain regions.

I'm probably wrong, trees look dry and the ground looks sandy, I just assumed it was Australia. The only other places that look similar are south Africa and new Zealand.

I found it strange she'd post that whilst being in new Zealand.

Well that's inconclusive. Whatever, I've said my piece.

Lauren if you ask for money you'll get called a whore.

Attached: laurensimonssen.jpg (1080x1269, 1.81M)

Attached: LS is a retard.png (1739x859, 245K)

HNGGGGG BARE LEGGERS

You know what gives this some credence?
>Stefan trusting a woman with money
I can see that happening.

>Hiking in that outfit

Attached: 1517644054403.jpg (422x315, 43K)

DON'T.

I refuse to read that book (despite owning it) because I'd prefer to keep the delusion that maybe Lauren actually is an above intelligent woman. I'll ghost write her a better one if she gives me the chance.

Nah, those calves are impressive. That girl does calf lifts for sure.

The whole of their legs is impressive. Lauren's look like she could crush a human skull between them

>The whole of their legs is impressive. Lauren's look like she could crush a human skull between them
Yeah.

They're like us, all of us are into self improvement and we just wouldn't be genuinely part of this movement if we didn't watch what we eat and exercised. The whole point is we're sick of this shit where someone morbidly obese is told they're healthy and even sexy.

Lauren does weird leg exercises, for a while she had huge thighs and a tiny non-butt. Looked obvious as fuck, somehow she fixed it recently though.

What a hell of a way to die

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 60K)

>photo op they walked halfway up the hill took the pic and walked back to the car

Whiteknights who support tradthots BTFO!

Imagine being such a prick that you side with some faggot kiwi maori mutt that violated their contract and fucked Stefan and Lauren over.

She writes like an American 15 year old. Did she not hire an editor?

I really don't.

I just enjoy reminding Lauren as anonymously as possible that despite being our media representative, she's not greater than us. Plenty of us could out argue here, plenty of us would be prettier if we were chicks, plenty of us work out more, plenty of us are more traditional and actually honestly believe in God.

She's just who fate chose.

Delete this

Attached: 238.png (396x385, 114K)

I know, but it still triggers me, since I often go hiking with my friends.

Attached: 1530746402170.jpg (1896x2860, 997K)

Attached: Lauren_Fixed.jpg (1772x1132, 541K)

Who cares what you think she might think about being more xyz. She is using her looks, and fairly good arguing skills, to fuck over the mainstream media faggots on their own platform. Why counter-signal? She doesn't counter-signal us. In fact, she subtly admits she believes what we do, albeit in a smart enough way to not get trapped in. She has done more for white people that idiots like Anglin and Weev, and Enoch, and Spencer, combined. Yet she is smart enough to signal her whiteness without being a stupid cunt that does Roman salutes on camera.

Want to understand my angst? The people who could really move us are intelligent enough to have real lives and real careers. I don't understand how dumbasses get famous and can even run for politics, even when a quick google search shows that they're coke fiends, but they do.

This guy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057915/Salim-Mehajer-insists-wont-make-upcoming-court-appearance-despite-jail-time.html
Is a good example.

Imagine being caught subverting democracy then trying to tell a judge to forget about the trial because you booked a holiday. These people are POPULAR and no one will ever give me a good explanation why.

Now tell me again how Lauren is greater than I am, I don't care about Enoch the crypto jew or Spencer the FBI drop out.

Is this a joke

Why are you so insecure you are counter-signalling Lauren because you are paranoid that she thinks she is better than you?? Wtf is this lame shit? She is doing her own thing. If anyone else wants to go public, good luck. I support everyone that fights in the open for our side, unless they get display shill behaviour. What not have a positive view of it, and critique when they deserve it. Lauren is playing a smart game and the media are triggered because of it. It would be great if more people stood up, but lets support rightwing white people.

and behind it all? the eternal austrian (or ösi)

Attached: 1521322241858.png (1937x1367, 1.64M)

>She is doing her own thing.
You sound like a lefty.

And what's this "counter signalling" thing? I shitty because I dislike money and materialism, whereas media whores on all sides somehow believe it's their entire purpose.

>not a single finnish flag in the thread yet
weird

Literally looks like a casting vid fucking thots

The crazy part is my ex left is exactly like this, but with 36DD’s.
I cheated on her and regret it.
Best pussy I ever had.

I Keep hoping she'll turn out trad and actually start a beautiful white family. But she keeps doing Jewish shit. I thinks she's spread a good amount of awareness, but I think she's too weak to stave off the jew cause she doesn't have a man.

>Jews run banking and media because they have really high iq

Attached: IMG_0825.jpg (661x361, 26K)

I don't have premarital sex. I've accepted the next person who'll call me their boyfriend is likely who'll I'll marry. You're a degenerate, I've meditated under the influence of LSD and even that literally divine feeling isn't worth betraying someone I love.

Whatever, people think she's trad and that's good enough for me. She's a media person, what else do you want? All intelligent women basically do the same shit, they actually do settle down and become quite honestly traditional in their late 20s.

Forgive me for hoping there's a better alternative coming. Also, Salim isn't a jew. He's a lebo from the block.

You're either drunk af or fucking stupid.

Yeah I drank. Fuck you. Work isn't preoccupying my time and thought for the moment, so I'm thinking about all the ways I've fucked up my other goals.

I never lead the revolution to end post modernism. I tried. But I failed.

No, it's not.
He only married in his old age, got one daughter before his wife's womb kicked the bucket, spent life pursuing art and philosophy only to conclude civic nationalism is the only acceptable way of life, and his brother cucked him out of the software development company they built up together.
Sounds exactly like the sort of guy who enters a conversation, hears "you wouldn't give women your money" and goes "not an argument what's wrong with giving them money?"

I thought Lauren southern was a coal burner and Jewish. Why does Jow Forums still love her?

Attached: Capture.jpg (717x1020, 100K)

Because fuck you.

Attached: Lauren_Southern.jpg (513x738, 144K)

>1% of thread makers make LS threads on Jow Forums
>"SO WHY DOES Jow Forums STILL LOVE HER"
Context, matey.
Divide & Conquer, me laddy.
Breaking NoFap, ye ole seadog.
Various reasons, newfag.

I'm so sick of seeing these fuckin' cunts. No, actually, I'm more sick of seeing incel, beta orbiters post pictures of these fuckin' cunts. Find some new THOTs to jack off to, boys.

Fuck off, I enjoy my thing with Lauren. I pay her, she bows, I clap and smile, then pay her again. The real question is would this work the same way if money wasn't involved? If not, what motivates her? The cause or the pay check?

If you are drunk, you get a pass. Fair is fair. Enjoy.

>the cause?
She'd settle down with a white guy who's in the same business, make white kids and raise them while continuing to make videos and when the kids are grown up continue her career as a white genocide journalist.
>the paycheck
She'd do exactly what she does now, and complain about such suggestions in public which triggers all the beta orbiters, white knights and her e-colleagues to protect her.

Truth is she's done more than most, few folks have gone down to Safrika to talk with the Boer without immediately condemning them as racists or using a BBC playbook.
Means she's done right. Doesn't mean right is what she's doing, in the long term.

> """accidentally""" showing feet tee hee so trad :DDD

lolz

Well at least she made that docu on South Africa. Its funny how she also leeches from beta orbiters but if you are willing to finance tradthots then the main problem is you being a fag

Attached: 1512695328255.jpg (960x788, 109K)