THE STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

THE STATE OF AMERICAN EDUCATION

youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o

youtube.com/watch?v=7_pw8duzGUg

Attached: 1527667656098.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Lol most Americans consider Europe a “shithole country” so nothing new.

Seems like most everyone else considers America a shit hole country too

Just saying, Leafistan isn't much better.

It’s unironically quite nice here. Everything is cheap, we have an excess of jobs, the country I live in is 95%+ White, and Americans essentially have access to every consumer market in the planet.

*The county I live in not country

europe is becoming a shithole continent if you keep up this immigration bullshit

Frog posters need the fire.

Hence the butthurt on Jow Forums and Trumps rise to power.
Also people living in literal tents there.

>"nice here"
>has a higher crime rate than the 2nd poorest country in Europe, Ukraine
kek

Attached: 259.png (680x516, 401K)

People mad on Jow Forums live in Mutlicultural cities and on the West coast. That’s why they hate their lives because they live with diversity. Also the only states where hobos live in Tent towns is in California and Washington state because it costs so much to live there. I live in the Midwest.
PS, isn’t around 15% of Portuguese DNA African? Just saying .

So do you think that Whites are the ones committing those crimes Jakob?

It doesn't matter

you made your bed, now lie in it

The crime is only bad in the cities and some 'diverse' suburbs. Rural areas are extremely safe.

>californians

>points out reason as to why something is
>”T-That doesn’t matter!”
No wonder Germans hate you.

And these people can legally buy firearms.

Attached: 1530552465714.gif (482x800, 29K)

95% White LMAO this mutt is delusional

Did you even look at the reply to fix the mistype? I meant county not country fag. Now get back to wiping jamal’s hairy ass crack, you don’t get paid to work at the refugee integration center for nothing.

Attached: 9A381C8C-C4D8-4D99-B826-77E10D5609E5.gif (290x390, 30K)

A lot of American land is really nice. You just gotta avoid the wrong parts of cities

Learn to type in your own language then you retarded mutt

It got autocorrected Faggot. I swear, why do yuropoors get absolutely triggered when Americans say anything remotely decent about our country. I’m not sure if it’s jealousy or you’re just brainwashed by the news to hate us for no reason other than “muh moral high ground”.

Bad people usually hate good people
nothing strange about that

Attached: 1533038198922.png (364x852, 131K)

Eh, that's usually the butt hurt Londoners.
I have a whale of a time laughing at the antics of Americans.
I want to live there eventually.

Your country is literally going to be Mexico retarded mutt

i despise americans not for anything happening in the US but for the way they behave when they are here. i live in a city that is frequently visited by american tourists and has a decent amount of american students at the uni and man, you guys have no fucking manners. you are incredibly loud, demanding, impolite and you are as bad at drinking as the chinks. seriously, every time i see a group of mutts in a bar it ends with one of them too pissed to walk at about 11pm. the bongs at least have the decency to pass out in the streets after the bars are closed. plus all your students over here are disgusting wannabe european liberals who do nothing but spend their parents money and shittalk their own country.

Everyone in europe knows about american tourists and everyone HATES those loud apes

>We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American Public Believes Is False. - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Thanks for the youtube link, dicksucking enabler.

>I know South Africa is over here somewhere
>Points to the northern part of Africa

Attached: pikachu.jpg (600x600, 148K)