Asianisation of Australia

The future looks grim for white Australians. With high migration, by 2090 the Asian population of Australia is predicted to be 66.7% of the total. The majority of which will be Chinese.

Chinese is also set to be taught in schools across Australia alongside several other Asian languages.

Please say hello to your new Sino overlords.

Attached: ausa.jpg (852x480, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdFn_HZ3cZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My neighbors are chinese

They bought the house next door, outbid everyone

Saw a few Stacies leave the auction crying because their Chads got Chang'd and couldn't afford it

Got some sauce?

This is now a pregnancy fetish thread

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

>chang’d
loled

doing my duty with more aka-chans on the way

Good, the ausies finally get whats been coming to them

Its just karma for their shotposting

Aussie Canadian Anglo unification to firm death squads and purge the yellow zerg menace

They are the best women in the world :33

kawaiii desu

youtube.com/watch?v=pdFn_HZ3cZU

This is the major failing of modern economic thinking. They see everything as inferior to economic concerns, short term economic concerns. In the long run other civilizations with fundamentally different philosophies will have carved the west up like a Christmas turkey. I don't care personally but the blindness to this very obvious truth among the 'intellectual' class is something to behold.

Would be fine with chink migration if only the women were allowed in desu

Is nowhere safe from mass migration and replacement?

Attached: 1532802183905.png (1217x1080, 678K)

I've been thinking and I've noticed Asians (males at least) are the non-European racial group most capable of seeing through leftist bullshit. On a Gen Z poll I saw they were the only non-whites to have a majority of support for Trump over Hillary. I'm curious as to what the future synthesis will be politically speaking in places like Straya.

I just wish this experiment wasn't happening in my front yard.

The worst part is that it's been a deliberate policy by Australia's politicians:

"Anglo-Saxon Australia is dead. This isn't the kind of society we are."
- Malcolm Fraser, former Prime Minister of Australia.

"I think that if we build up gradually inside Australia a proportion of people without white skins, then there will be a complete lack of consciousness that it is being built up, and that we will arrive at a state where we will have a multi-racial country without racial tensions - and perhaps the first in the world."
- Sir John Gorton.

"I would like to see a stage in the 1980's where Australia is becoming the only true multi-racial country in the world, and that is the Liberal Party's aim."
- Don Chipp, TV Monday Conference 21.5.1972.

"We are an anomaly - a white race with Asians between us and the rest of the world … We tend, because of historical, cultural and ethnic reasons, to look over our neighbours towards Europe. I believe that if you look at things in the span of history, and not in one man's lifetime, we will become not just a multicultural society - which seems to me to be a soft sort of terminology anyway - we will become a Eurasian society and we will be all the better for it. … There is absolutely no reason why Australia should not be that sort of mixed society. We should welcome the process of becoming a Eurasian - type society. It all comes back to the old brother-hood of man stuff. It's regarded as pretty soppy these days, but I still happen to believe it."
- Bill Hayden, former ALP leader.

"I believe that Australia will ultimately become a Eurasian country as Australian Europeans and Australian Asians marry one another. I think that a desirable trend". Bill Hayden

Continued:

"A truly multi-racial society is our ideal."
- Prime Minister John Gorton in Singapore

"Australia is something of a freak in Asia, a kind of ugly duckling, ruled by a transplanted European people soaking up the sun and skin cancer in a climate for which they were never intended…The Asian Australians who come here and form the links and bridges must have a sense of Australia first, a commitment to Australia and not a sense of carving out spheres of influence within Australia for the various countries from which they come. The lazy country will become the lovely country, the white society will be the honey-coloured society and the ugly duckling will become the honey coloured swan."
- Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald

The housing price in Australia is nothing in comparison to China's major cities, the Chinese think they just picked up good deal.

你好,我來自澳大利亞

Throw another dink on the Barbie mate

herro

I need a fucking drink reading this shit, what the fuck can we even fucking do.

Me too

>what the fuck can we even fucking do
the fucking problem is that our entire history has been retconned for this entire purpose of replacement to
>australia is about giving everyone a fair go
and the vast majority of whites believe this bullshit
>tfw america and europe will wake up because the change is so radical
>tfw we are the frog boiling slowly

Attached: boil.png (800x712, 13K)

Have a drink mate. What right wing parties are there in Australia? I don't know much about them but get them popular would be my advice. Honestly, if even Sweden at this point can have a right wing party as number 1 or 2 in the polls currently, surely you guys have do it too.