The only notice you'll ever get

The only notice you'll ever get.

It's not jews, or anything human, it's aliens. Nothing you see or read online is real. Everything is carefully monitored and only false flags are authorized. The world has ended. The human avatars they use are infected with a "virus" that infects the brain, and believe they shall receive rewards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

The pain in your mind that tells you to dismiss this in fear of social reprisal is not a thought or instinct manifested by your own will, but by theirs.

Attached: 926596fc73fadc74a03a639b60968884.jpg (718x1023, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/more-mortal/201504/atheists-love-aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-qvS-vuY1Gc
earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/whens-the-next-total-solar-eclipse-in-the-us
youtube.com/watch?v=BfOdWSiyWoc
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
youtube.com/watch?v=R2t8pHCbVFc
poetryfoundation.org/poems/56966/speech-all-the-worlds-a-stage
poetryfoundation.org/poems/46565/ozymandias
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
youtube.com/watch?v=HipTO_7mUOw
youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JhLdgI8-LUs
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/why-department-energy-conducting-human-experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen
romaniamegalitica.blogspot.com/p/dolmen.html
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/mysterious-dolmens-caucasus-001766
youtube.com/watch?v=L7p7hOltWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=RcohgARJTWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=owJJQgt_jgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saged and hidden.

Attached: Christ of Persia.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

>blahblablah

Zero proof.

psychologytoday.com/blog/more-mortal/201504/atheists-love-aliens
>The general position of what is often referred to as the New Atheist movement is that atheists approach life through logic and empirical evidence (science) whereas religious people rely on faith and feelings. Many atheists would argue that they do not believe in something unless there is a good reason for doing so. But is this true?
>Atheists denounce the magical thinking that is derived from traditional religious narratives and faiths. However, they are open to other beliefs that lack scientific support. Turns out, even atheists are willing to take a leap of faith.

Attached: The tipping has begun.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I got a redpill for you OP, aliens are based off Mongoloids, and Jews belong to the Brachycephalic Mongoloid race

Attached: Alien.jpg (1920x1920, 806K)

Job 1:15

Attached: filthb.jpg (500x267, 30K)

Hi disinfo shill I hit S

>it's not the jews
Nice try, jew. It is the jews, it's ALWAYS the jews.

Whenever those in power are challenged, a war breaks out.
Because in the eyes of the beholden you are redundant and surplus labor, whose value is compromised in the eyes of the system of the eye. They are not wrong, human beings are unfit to govern themselves, and live in delusions of splendor in the mind of their emotional precepts and cultural simulacra.

YOU shall fight the worthless war between left and right wing. YOU shall die for nothing.
And they shall have everything.

There is no such thing as mental illness, simply applying the wrong ideas to the wrong situation at the wrong time, but all things are possible and are happening.

Something about the past and done.

www.dataasylum.com

Attached: 1422925393771.gif (303x443, 87K)

Aliens are here to help us you absolute nigger.

Aliens are not aliens they are demons, and jews are demons so yes it is the jews.

Since the time of egypt, the jews have been the slave race. Which is why they survive so long for you to host them in your power built by their knowledge.

Notice now, that all continents of the earth contain ancient pyramids. Notice now, that all myths of all lands speak of the race of dragons.

Everything old is new again.

The red pill meme was not invented by worthless nazis and government metal gear AIs. It was invented by man.

Hell on earth after 7 years of peace. As the prophets once said. Not new, but eternal.

The black sun is not yours.

Attached: 1422925467134.gif (312x461, 80K)

Body Thetans are real

OP gave me goosebumps thats how I know it's true

BEHOLD I have given you a smith Behold, who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task; and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc.

Attached: kamil-trocinski-smith-01.jpg (1920x1536, 306K)

Peace at last. Cybernetics is the study of controlling systems through messaging. War is the art of deception. In the current year, 2+2=5

earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/whens-the-next-total-solar-eclipse-in-the-us

Attached: red_king2_by_asiulus-d7pgcum.jpg (700x990, 422K)

More purple prose and bullshit to distract and disengage from the simple nature of the truth

Attached: it's always the jews.jpg (1600x666, 244K)

That video was awesome though

>Aliens are not aliens they are demons
Prove it you nigger. They are NOT demons. Dont post that Alyster Crowly drawing, he was a degenerate drug addict probably stoned out of his mind when drawing that.

It was decided, and mandated by those forces that manifested man, natural or intelligent, that mankind in it's grouping with other men, could only do so through the power of the id.

As DeSade once spoke, the sexual urge, it, tyrannizes.
The id was used to connect and unite men in his conspiracies and amries and societies, worshipping things and attaining power only for greater sexual satisfaction.

Pumping gas, and shit out his ass, and semen, and masturabting mechanical cocks called "guns" to penetrate his enemies in homosexual violent splendor.

While the beast laughs and propagates through you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfOdWSiyWoc

Attached: invisibles5.png (217x467, 219K)

>Nothing you see or read online is real. Everything is carefully monitored and only false flags are authorized.
Why did your post get authorized? Did you bypass the filter?

He can't, he's just repeating some retarded christcuck shit that doesn't break the christian worldview and religion.

gonna rip 'em a new one

Attached: duke.jpg (1600x900, 164K)

Because all efforts are now futile.
Saturn ascends.

you alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride

what we call aliens are actually spiritual demons and fallen angels.
The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy (OP) it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.
And if you considder that the nerve impulses are merely electric charges i can see those being reversed and enabled to be emitted which would be the electro shoks or burning paper with the chakra

What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

Can you imagine the political/cultural implications of alien disclosure?
> suddenly people are afraid of abductions
> anti/pro alien politicians popping up
> some countries might get aggressive to ufo's
> others might adore them

They're hiding it to protect us

Attached: 2017033003564229529.jpg (700x1050, 100K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Yes goyim! Its the ayyy lmaos who you should be angry at!!

Attached: 1525144134858.gif (504x566, 12K)

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

cool art bell clip now fuck off to /x/

Daylight has finally reached it's end As evenfall strikes into the sky Far away in the dark glimpsing moonlight Sickening souls cry out in pain Whispering voices summoning screams Waiting for Satan to bless their sins Blackhearted angels fallen from grace Posessed by the search for utter darkness Hear the cries from the Mourning Palace Feel the gloom of restless spirits Hear the screams from the Mouring Palace Feel the doom of haunting chants Eternal is their lives in misery

They have the ability to swap consciousness of any creature with another. Control others like puppets. If you use any sort of violence they will mock you by replacing your enemies mind with a loved one who cannot tell you it is them.

www.dataasylum.com

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t8pHCbVFc

For LO! Is not the Twin Towers those like spoke by the Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein? Is not the Return of the King the 2nd coming of Christ?

LO AND BEHOLD, it IS written.
Which means it's a program. Software, nothing more.

Cinematic apocalypse for security camera omnipresence manifesting reality into hollywood.

Scripture into script.

Attached: wtc_bombs.jpg (2000x1347, 538K)

>that music at 3:30

Attached: 1518122576851.gif (330x236, 226K)

I'm immune to mind control.

this explains everything

Attached: 1386026642871.png (1637x682, 787K)

>They have the ability to swap consciousness of any creature with another. Control others like puppets. If you use any sort of violence they will mock you by replacing your enemies mind with a loved one who cannot tell you it is them.

NOBODY STEALS OUR CHICKS... AND LIVES

> It's not jews, or anything human, it's aliens.
Jews are aliens' pawns. It's the Jews and it's the aliens.
Rest is mostly true but depends how you interpret it.

I believe it, but who are they and why are they doing this? And, why haven't any other alien species tried to save us?

Attached: ancient-aliens-meme-06.jpg (400x349, 95K)

Youth is wasted on the young.

poetryfoundation.org/poems/56966/speech-all-the-worlds-a-stage

poetryfoundation.org/poems/46565/ozymandias

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Attached: sage.jpg (900x950, 133K)

jokes on them, they're all in my head and the only thing they can do is entertain me until i kill myself
stupid ayy's

Attached: 1168791087425.jpg (750x600, 48K)

Space niggers are actually extra-dimentional jews.

>why haven't any other alien species tried to save us?
They did

Attached: 1533765350928.gif (400x328, 902K)

>The only notice you'll ever get.
>It's not jews
this is getting old, shiskabob

>angels fall
>become spirits
but they can still manifest in human bodies? like rituals, I mean intentional. Inb4 Bohemian Grove?

Also where the fuck where you man I missed your threads? Will there be more?

[spoiler]>its the space jews[/spoiler]

well, thats an issue im not too sure about. they seem to be spirits but occasionally manifest themselves.
Some time ago they discovered a grave deep in the mountains of russia.
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
In there they found a crate containing among some other stuff 2 skulls of unknown origin (look into the article to see those. Could very well be the skull of a grey alien, which i believe to be demons though. It also contained a letter (pic related) talking about a "biosynthetic body" aka artificialbody. Maybe an empty shell created for demons to possess them and then interact with this world better?

also i didnt go anywhere. i did make a couple threads the recent days, but either they got moved/deleted or barely anyone was interested. i assume you just missed them. am thinking right now if i should make a thread, but dont know about what.

Attached: nazi letter grave.jpg (1784x600, 321K)

the skulls

Attached: skull 2.jpg (590x350, 58K)

/thread

>it's not jews, or anything human

Nice try, ZOG!

it's just a goat , ffs

Make a general, yeah, mods are being circumsized kikes again, crying over actual politics

>tfw space-faring ayyys will never use their super science to force me to have powerful prostate orgasms via their anal probing machine
Life is truly without meaning

>1942
>Team
>muss
I don't think so.

general what? i like to have more specified threads about one subject

you can still make a general about one subject, just mention it in the title. all your subjects are practically one. and generals are not as ignored as normal posts

The first quantum enabled network system for civilian electronics goes live in 2 years. Couple it with the internet of things.
The first CRISPRcas9 gene editing wetware has been approved in pill form by the USA FDA. Many of the users of this site are bots, or government workers, spurning on a conflict which would increase demand for the slaughter bots and PERFECT THE MACHINE.

youtube.com/watch?v=HipTO_7mUOw

GOD HELP ME BOB

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

www.dataasylum.com

Here and Now

Attached: Dobbshead.png (1807x2713, 102K)

it's just mentally ill monetarily powerful people maintaining power.

>id: 4xWW3WEM
>4 x ww3

well, the word team being used is odd, but i assume lower ranks wouldnt be that carefull about their choice of words. the ss, well, who knows where they got the typwriter from? they were far away from the fatherland and in the middle of war so maybe they got a nongerman without an ß

>Victor Schauberger
I don't think Karl Holz would write such a mess to the Herr Minister.

>Nothing you see or read online is real.
Including your post.

This is eerily close to the human experimentation done by the DOE (Department of energy)
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/why-department-energy-conducting-human-experiments

Attached: DOE.png (890x443, 700K)

SATURN ASCENDS
SATURN ASCENDS

Attached: The_Invisibles_V1_19_07_key17.png (597x375, 383K)

For I alone am escaped to tell thee.

Those damn aliums

>id: 4xWW3WEM
>4 x ww3
>WEM
Weapon : ElectroMagnetic

blood, some say they need blood to manifest.

OP is wrong on some stuff, right on other things. most of it we have no damb clue. victims of the elite pedophilia say with unnerving frequency that they were put under ritual abuse and were subjects in mind control experiments. it is so weird, but look for yourself. the finders case, the franklin scandal, and the dutroux affair.

beyond this, we have very little to go on, bit the implications are dark and far reaching. there is always hope, but yeah it is really bad

I like you. Bob has been all but lost.

Those skulls were found at the Dolems?

Those Dolmens have a funny story attached to them about the inherit evil of manlets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen

romaniamegalitica.blogspot.com/p/dolmen.html

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/mysterious-dolmens-caucasus-001766

Many locals will tell you the legend of the dwarves who once settled in the area; people who were so tiny that they used hares for riding. And, just like in fairy tales, they lived alongside giants who built stone dwellings for their feeble neighbours so that they could take shelter in bad weather. However, the giants were not repaid for their kindness. In order to tame the giants, the little people blinded them and gave them mind-altering herbs. The giants began to lose their minds and unleashed war and carnage, resulting in mass extinction of both the dwarves and the giants, with only the stone houses remaining.

Attached: Caucasian-dolmen-circle-2.jpg (336x225, 38K)

>Maßnahmen
Is correctly written with ß

Doom was a Documentary

The Warp is real

Reality is an illusion

The Universe is the dream of the god head.

Attached: 1521758293010.jpg (960x905, 169K)

maybe the guy just couldnt write properly then? dunno. everyone makes mistakes.

interesting

>www.dataasylum.com

what in the actual fuck is this? and why I am listening to someone explaining gangstalking.

Especially the Hans with Chakra is on point. I have seen without any drugs multiple times things from a different plain, visions, guides and spirit animals. Will investigate this thread

Your left right conflict mongering, and the jews and muslims and all of mans petty conflicts, will damn you all to manifesting the Master.
Singular singularity king archfiend.

Pathetic economy dependent on war and growing your machines of war and speed and stimulating stupidity in your human subjects.
And did you ever consider that you are interests are against man and for the machines?
youtube.com/watch?v=L7p7hOltWLg

YOU will create the 7 years of peace, before the sun turns black.
OR, you will perish as all men shall.
You believe me don't you?
Please believe what I just said.

Attached: tumblr_nbktikNfAq1qbtxe8o1_500.gif (500x400, 1.55M)

Ever notice those red and blue fibers in your bath tube? or on your stove top?

The nano assemblers are too fragile to be sprayed in the open air, so they wrap them in those particles.

You believe me don't you? Please believe what I just said.
So much at stake and I forgot my pen.

Attached: f5f5c153f4bad47ad57e44266ccb2c6a.jpg (2592x1456, 461K)

I think someone's Risperdal Consta is wearing off....

youtube.com/watch?v=RcohgARJTWQ

Attached: jpg.jpg (300x169, 8K)

It's not fucking ayys. It's spirits. The battle of darkness vs light is manifesting itself in our world. Some things you should read up on to understand this: all PIE polytheistic texts, Zoroastrian texts, and the Silmarillion (Tolkien based his works off of historical texts, it's simply a new set of riddles as the original faiths were, but extremely well done and easy to understand)

Jews and Alien fags will say the ancient Egyptians had to have slaves or help from aliens to build shit because they didn’t have the wheel while at the same time citing images with chariots.

It's just a goddamn movie script they play out again and again. Nothing here is real.

This Is Hollywood.

Holy wood

Divine tree

World tree

Yggdrasil.

The Egyptians enslaved the poor Jews to build things because they didn’t have the wheel.....then when they tried to escape to their promised land the Egyptians attempted to chase them down with their chariots.

^what most people actually believe.

They use quantum entanglement as a "broadcasting" system.
Cannot be hacked, cannot be traced, cannot be challenged.

Something is coming to crawl.

What is this? It literally grows everywhere in my town

>They're hiding it to protect us
The economy plummets due to markets realizing the scarcity era is gonna.
Civil WAR widespreads worldwide.
(((They))) will not allow that happening.

What kind of things have you seen, and what did you do to induce these visions?

>Something is coming to crawl.
What do you mean? How have you concluded this?

>Nothing you see or read online is real

My own sites aren't real?

How can our sites be real if our eyes aren’t real?

>They use quantum entanglement as a "broadcasting" system.

Quantum entanglement by definition cannot be a broadcast.

It's cute when dumb people play pretend-smart

BASED

Attached: 1533313845048.jpg (480x540, 29K)

>How can our sites be real if our eyes aren’t real?

Who wrote this? Who is reading this?

Am I Tay?

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 17K)

FOOOLS

youtube.com/watch?v=owJJQgt_jgs

And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt. Who he was, none could tell, but he
was of the old native blood and looked like a Pharaoh. The fellaheen knelt when they saw
him, yet could not say why. He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty–seven
centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet. Into the lands of
civilization came Nyarlathotep, swarthy, slender, and sinister, always buying strange
instruments of glass and metal and combining them into instruments yet stranger. He
spoke much of the sciences of electricity and psychology and gave exhibitions of power
which sent his spectators away speechless, yet which swelled his fame to exceeding
magnitude. Men advised one another to see Nyarlathotep, and shuddered. And where
Nyarlathotep went, rest vanished, for the small hours were rent with the screams of
nightmare.

Attached: 74abf0305f615437c950199b87ae93da--lovecraft-cthulhu-hp-lovecraft.jpg (201x251, 28K)

Did you broadcast that with your quantums, retard?