Why did they replace Hellenism with Christianity...

Why did they replace Hellenism with Christianity ? Christianity softened up the Roman citizens to allow Krautniggers to live with them and destroy their empire !

Attached: shutterstock-203589544-1.jpg (729x425, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGyj3MbSbCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares, they were all faggots anyway.

what the fuck are you on about you dont know shit

lol nice try, Italians are on average more rational than Britbongs, you get arrested for merely suggesting Muslim immigration isnt a good idea in England.

I have studied Roman History, Constantine only hastened the fall of the Western Empire with his Christcuckery

That has nothing to do with Romans being faggots

The Romans were not Faggots though.

Greek decline lead to Roman success

Roman decline led to Muslim success

Muslim decline led to German success

German decline led to English success

English decline led to American success

American decline led to _______ success

>I have studied Roman History
watching youtube videos isnt studying history

Jewish success

Why did they replace Druidism with Gayll*nism? Gayll*nism faggotized Roman citizens and made them open to (((foreign influence))).

This

Too soon to say.

Pick up a book nigger. Christianity bolstered its strength during its final years

Attached: Rome.jpg (2736x3648, 3.32M)

400CE co stantine declared all non christian religions illegal except judaism and began genociding all Europeans

>still thinking "barbarians" caused the fall of rome

Retarded christiqn tell me the strength in genociding the empire for maintaining its european religion and culture facing genocidal isis tier christian niggers

This is a soundly defeated, though oft repeated, theory.

St. Augustine adresses it directly in De Civitate Dei. And he was around right after the Empire fell and actual romans were wondering where it went wrong. And obviously Christianity was one of the things some people suggested.

>I have watched some varg vids, Constantine only hastened the fall of the Western Empire with his Christcuckery
ftfy

>Christianity softened up the Roman citizens
uh no

Anti-christian threads appear to be spammed alot today.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Worthless, rulebreaking trolls.

Mods do your bloody jobs

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

I like how pagans pull entire claims out of their ass, some even as outrageous as an emperor genociding half of his own population, KEK. Only ad hominem, no intellectual substance. Start with a sauce, you filthy mixed race mutt

>American
>Pagan

Every fucking time

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

>one of the things
>seperation based on theology catholoc vs orthodox
>crusades
>genocides of Europeans for being hellenic/roman and Germanic pagan

>Christianity bolstered its strength during its final years
Lol, excellent trolling.

All the historians say that Christianity took away all the competent administrators, leaving the empire to founder from crisis to crisis, but clearly you know better.

I am pagan you filthy christian.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

The months of July and August have been concentrated shill efforts. I think the left fundamentally understands that paganism is pure anti-white D&C. Wherever paganism goes, white vs white infighting follows

Attached: 1533789529412.png (637x332, 57K)

Peter Heather doesn't say anything of the kind. He barely talks about Christianity. In that book he spends more time talking about laudatory poetry and the forms in which petitions were presented to the emperor than speaking about Christianity.

His fundamental thesis, however, is that the Roman state had structural weaknesses that meant it could have fallen at any time from the 1st century BC onwards. He says the western empire fell in the 5th century because the 80% of the Roman military was in the East facing off against Sassanian Persia meaning that when the barbarians crossed the Rhine in 406 there were too few soldiers available to deal with them effectively and by the time the Romans were finally willing to deal with the Germanic invaders, the Huns had appeared.

In other words, Peter Heather (along with Bryan Ward-Perkins) is basically advancing a traditionalist description of "decline and fall" in rejection of the "imperial transformation" motif that's been pushed hard for the past 30 years.

I have to ask - have you *actually* read that book? I can see it's dog-eared so I have to figure you bought it at a second-hand book store and put it on your shelf and never actually bothered to read it.

Attached: 1515122339577.jpg (1242x1375, 440K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Zeus is the true God all other Gods are false, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.should all be illegal and persecution of Abrahamics should happen.

The book In my picrelated was authored by an Oxford professor and historian though. If you have other compelling sources I am very open and willing to learn.

>low T faggot
yeah it checks out

>Italians
>Romans
thats actual american education
try romania

>Eyes as dark brown as midnight
>The hair of the darkest shade of jet black

Why would you fucking self incriminate this hard? Oh, I'm being baited

wat

all these things happened well after 1000ad

moreover germanic pagans willingly converted to christianity.

Who the hell recorded all those pagan legends and myth anyway? Shitters living in mud hut? no catholic priests and monk did it.

False God false religion.

Every Church should be demolished in its place a pagan temple.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGyj3MbSbCo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14-20-54-07.png (720x1280, 840K)

The Lord God Jesus Christ rules Heaven and earth

Attached: 3EC610D2-AED5-459C-A506-7EA41CF725D3.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Julian the Emperor.

>allow Krautniggers to live with them and destroy their
That started before the invention of christianity

Jesus is a false God Christianity a false religion.

I agree with most of your post, brother. I understand fundamentally that there are numerous elements to the collapse, mostly being massive waves of Germanic migration due to hunnic razing. I won't over exaggerate the benefits/negatives of Christianity's effect, as I acknowledge it played a mostly sideline roll. It's just so very simple minded when pagans scapegoat christianity as the sole and 100% cause

*Kang decline led to Greek success

*American decline led to Swiss success

And yes, I have read it. I was convinced you have not, as there are actual numerous mentions christianity in that book.

Don't throw stones from a glass house if you're going to copypasta a wikipedia section

> Roman decline led to Muslim success
> German success ever

Holy shit. Is this what they are teaching in Straya?

Pagan Roman Empire was the best. Never forget when they damn near obliterated Jews off the earth

Attached: 99334B69-4592-4D13-8938-59CA1648E19A.png (500x647, 190K)

77% of Europe remains christian, are you going to slaughter that volume of white people?

Based. Can't wait to finish the work

>The book In my picrelated was authored by an Oxford professor and historian though.
I haven't checked, but I'm guessing he was also a devout Christian too.

If so, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if he thought that Christianity was wonderful and that it strengthened the Roman empire even as (in reality) the barbarians were tearing down its walls.

I dont slaughter my brothers like Christians, simply present the truth.

>fucking Baby feet on a grown man
Holy shit top kek

>get them all over the world where they can fuck up everyone
Nice work there Pagans, what was the Problem with them just staying in the FUCKING DESERT ?