Question for Flat Earthers, what is your opinion on Trump, specifically his Space Force?

Question for Flat Earthers, what is your opinion on Trump, specifically his Space Force?

Attached: 1428481537443.png (495x929, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDdoMBkCJCk&t=1075s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

globers btfo lol

Attached: Calvin-and-his-afflictions.jpg (1169x554, 216K)

This desu. And Trump is a master chess player, the Space Force thing imo is just his way to find out for ourselves whats really up there. We'll either find out or (((they))) push the button.

I hope you're right on the master chess because Trump said at a rally that everyone will be in the biometric tracking system, mark of the beast type shit. Fuck that. Anyway i love John's quote, it's hilarious, was he the 1st shitposter? Kek

I'm just hoping he turns 'round and shouts "HA HA!" when it comes to these types of things. I'm so exhausted with all the polotics its so tiring even if you just sit idly by. When you realize the earth isnt a spinning ball of 80% water its exciting at first then it just becomes a bit of a waiting game, but on Jow Forums over the past 6 moths or so I've seen a rise in serious discussions regarding the matter, and surprisingly there were a number of anons who were for the idea. Ditch the ego and open your mind and genuinely want to seek truth and you'll see it clear as day.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDdoMBkCJCk&t=1075s

This is a scottish guy I stumbled across on my adventure down the rabbit hole, he has a channel called Beyond the Imaginary Curve. This video is funny as fuck and its a good starting point on your journey I think. Plus hearing Joe the drone Rogan getting verbally abused by superior Scottish patter makes me proud to be Scottish

F L A T A S F U C K

S U N C L O S E A S F U C K

Attached: img_4774.jpg (1800x1800, 640K)

What do you all think of Space Force then? Is it a farce? Money being siphoned to other things? Is it a good thing? I'm not debating a flat Earth, I'm asking about Trump and Space Force

I really dont know much about it atall but I'm still hijacking your thread dickwad

Attached: screen-shot-2016-03-25-at-94251-ampng.png (2880x1494, 3.39M)

"Flat Earth" is social engineering designed to villainize and ostracize home-schooling.

What?

Those are generally the only people that are portrayed as "flat earthers". You wouldn't hear about this coming from a government funded school (maybe private non-secular schools)

Just make sure you take it to the Moon, blood pudding eating bong

Space is fake. Can't get past the dome/firmament. They "lost the direction to the moon" lol ok sure. Nasa means deception. Research it yourself ppl. If he isn't playing 4D chess with space force to expose the flat earth truth/space hoax, then I'm very disappointed and will NOT vote for him in 2020.

>hotspot
my sides

I've watched Jow Forums delete 2 flat earth posts in one day. Almost immediately. Went to reply, deleted.

That scottish guy has a sexy accent. I'm subbing kek im part scottish but not that much ;)

Kek

Because it's not about politics, it's a conspiracy and should be on X or something. However, what has been asked IS about politics, but only a few of you have answered the question. The Earth is flat, I get it, who the fuck cares. Blah blah blah either round or flat out doesn't change the FACT that we're all here right now trying to have a conversation, so let's talk about something new, instead of blathering about the same shit every day.

Yes it had a political spin on it. Plus there are always non-political shit on here, tons of it. Jow Forums deletes truth, loves bbc posts. They delete fema shit, so much shit and ban you. Whatever I'm out

Attached: gsdfa4tac.jpg (1095x992, 166K)