What is happening with Kosovo?

What is happening with Kosovo?
Will Serbs give Albanian majority southern Serbia to Kosovo and will Albanians give majority Serbian northern Kosovo to Serbia?
Are they dividing lands?

vecernji.hr/vijesti/republika-srpsko-kosovo-bila-bi-uvod-u-novi-rat-na-balkanu-1263668

Attached: kosovo_je_srbija.jpg (1024x1134, 65K)

We're not sure what's going on. Most likely Dear Leader Vucic is setting the foundation for recognition for Kosovo in return for gibs.

Our government if they had some sense should just negotiate over the property that is irrefutably owned by Serbs and the Serbian government, meaning the public corporations and Church land.

>recognition for Kosovo
will this cause riots or something in serbia

If you ask me personally which no one does because I am a drunk NEET, the international community should just pay us 100 billion dollars reparations for the bombing campaing and we'll do whatever the fuck they want desu

No
i dont care about some 99% albanian shithole anymore
>muh mines and rare earth minerals
whatever at this point. id rather not be hated by the west over some fucking minerals ill never have access to myself anyway

>inb4 youre a cuck
whatever

>riots
Yes. This is why the government has been placing provocative news articles testing the public response what it would be if such concessions shoudl be made. The west wants a government that will recognize kosovo. The government knows that in order to keep getting western support they need to make it happen, on the other hand the public reaction will be brutal. So the government is being really careful about this.

Yes it will, you may not care but all it takes is 30000 rabid soccer fans to make things difficult for the government.

i know its the fucking soccer fan subhumans

Daily Reminder: S*rbs are subhuman.

I am literally the whitest person on this half spic half cherokee indian mutt board

I'd post my face but my blue eyes and the light they radiate would probably melt half of this mulatto userbase

if serbia recognize kosovo and give it to abanians
will they then try to make Srpska independant and maybe unite it with serbia

you're a cuck

Nice projection.

Attached: Killing-Eve-villanelle-comer-800x600.jpg (800x600, 99K)

The Kosovan-Albanian border will be removed, after that Kosovo will eventually be partitioned between Albania and Serbia

This is the proposition from RS president Dodik. But personally I hate those so called Serbs from Bosnia

All of this of course could have been avoided if Belgrade wasn't so fucking paranoid about relinqushing central control of everything. Autonomy of various Serbian regions would have made the country stronger.

how important is kosovo to serbs?
or is it mostly meme

how important is losing land to you?
we could go to war in kosovo and take it in a day if it wasn't for the rest of the mudslime loving world.

Attached: 1499995880855.jpg (500x443, 26K)

;(

losing areas that had serb majorities hurt more than losing kosovo desu. we lost to turks in kosovo and we lost to americans in kosovo
seems like its just not good luck for us there.

I mean it would be good if we get the serb part (which was added to kosovo to balance out the demographics ratio during the communists).
But kinda doubtful we get anything. As for riots i’m sure there will be some but normal people are aware it’s like a stone following us around. And nobody wants 20% albanians in country if they ever somehow miraculasly become Serbia again.

S*rbs are literally worse than nogs who claim they're Egyptian pharoahs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-004214_Instagram.jpg (1080x1054, 563K)

Fake Country
Moldova level cuckening

Attached: 1533398764697.jpg (541x537, 176K)

Attached: it took only all of you to stop me.jpg (353x403, 22K)

>Retard immigrant to the most regressive shithole on earth talks shit to Europeans

You're basically The United States without being influential, rich, proud or cool

all those countries are under the leash of americans
we lost to americans
quite honestly were dumb for not playing both sides now and being cool with america and russia, but no muh kosovo

he went there for the gibs
basically a gypsy type tier "human"

>Romanian
Disregarded, and discarded.

Attached: 1533769419897.jpg (784x643, 91K)

i rather die than ask for aid

i do respect our people for being so proud.

>Assuming I'm an immigrant
>Being Serbian
Can Eastern Eurpoeans just fucking die? Your women all want Jamal anyway..

i rather die a proud loser than a cowardly winner

>ching chong ping pong and some indian gibberish
i wish i could speak canadian, so i'll just send you a funny image haha :D

Attached: 1520768159073.jpg (200x283, 21K)

>implying bad luck is only in Kosovo
the whole Balkan region is cursed

i swear to god it is like that
we won more than half of the wars we fought against the biggest empire at that time and got really fucked over at the battle of kosovo because we were drunk and celebrating some victory that day
i want to go back so badly

What a funny meme. What did the sounds of your family's skulls being crushed under our boots do to you guys? Lol.

what guys?

S*rbs.

i meant, who were your guys, since i can't remember chinks invading and fighting us and that flag isn't really helping my memory.
also, you forgot to censor "Serbian" in your previous post

Canada is the least threatening Nation to ever walk this earth.
No respect for you weaklings, if you ever locked fists with a Serb he would knock the onions right out of your bones.
That goes for any Eastern European, you didn't experience true hardship and submit to any decisions your elites make.
All of these contribute to Canada having the fastest growing shitskin population.
> Leaf

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (620x465, 77K)

пa јeбo ти Бoг мaтep.

>Cucknadian preferring niggers

Attached: шибано листо.gif (960x200, 198K)

>assuming I'm immigrant

I literally only know 3 people at the moment who aren't immigrants. Statistically you're an immigrant - unless you live in some fuckass small town making 30k a year and fucking dudes because all the chicks moved to Toronto. This is our country now faggot

jebi se majmune
obecali vam pederi zlato i dijamante pa ste otisli od nas
glupi planinski srbi

мa јeбeм тe y ycтa из итaлијaнcкe пpћијe или cpпcкe cпapтe, изeбapи caм штa ти ce вишe cвиђa.
>нe вoлим Cpбe из бocнe
мaјкy ти јeбeм y ycтa.

nisam lik kome si pisao, niti me je briga sta je rekao
ali imam potrebu svakom crnogorcu da kazem da je pedercina najveca
uzivajte sa vasim novim evropskim drugarima

Crnogorci nisu Srbi.
Imaju:
-Odvojeno pismo i jezik
-Odvojenu crkvu
-svoju drzavu
-bukvalno kolju Srbe po Beogradu
Crnogorci nisu Srbi. Oni kada dodju u Beograd siluju i kolju, a neki od njih su mozda i dobri.

srbi kolju srbe u beogradu
dokaz da su najpraviji srbi

koju vrijednost ima kosovo srbima osim par manastira

Get the fuck out of our country, nigger.

How are Bulgarians allowed to still post on this board? Nice try, Ahmed.

Psihološku. Sve žive ratove i clayeve su popušili, i ko svaka ranjena zvijer, sad su najglasniji, najponosniji i najdrčniji.

Ja bi to opisao - kad pudlica nema šta izgubit, i na grizlija će lajat i osjećat se jako. A ova pudlica bre laje zajedno sa rusima, njihovim najvećim prijateljem, njih i rusa 999 milijuna.

Kosovo je de facto odavno gotovo, sad je samo povijesna priča bitna, sad je poznato koji političar to potvrdi bit će za sve vjeke poznat kao onaj koji je prodo kosovo. Njihov debilni diktator vjerojatno rasteže priču, jer ne želi bit taj koji je službeno "prodo Kosovo" al opet...ako ode sa vlasti završit će ko Stambolić.

Zato idu 50 realitya na dan tamo, cajke, IDJ kurve, Dubai, splav, kruha i igara na najjače dok ne smisle kako zaključit tu tužnu priču.

Srbi su naši nigeri. We wuz + dindu nuffin. Prvi narod ikad, prvi vilicom, prvi ovo, prvi ono, i nikad, al NIKAD za ništa krivi, za nijedan rat za nijedan kiks.

cuti keruso jedna.
jedini ponos koji vi imate je da ste velika kucka vecim silama.
mi smo se borili, nekad pobedili i nekad izgubili a vi ste samo jahali tudja ledja, nekad nasa, nekad tudja.
zalosno

Attached: oh nononono.png (741x697, 987K)

zašto smo vam onda kralja roknuli

Attached: 371-vlado-chernozemski-janka-pusta-PDJKBJ.jpg (1300x1051, 265K)

pacovi i nista vise, idi ljubi taj spomenik katoliku
docekate nas sa nasom himnom i cvecem pa onda izigravate neke frajere
kad se raspadne EU, kome cete onda pusiti kurac?

Attached: 1533665715104.jpg (720x618, 48K)

perhaps it will be better to draw the border among ethnic lines, then we can both fuck off and mind our own business for the time being.

>hrvatska država postoji više od 1000 godina
>srpski kralj ju prvi put u povijesti ukine
>dobije metak
ne vidim ništa loše u tome

WE

samo ti pevaj tu nasu himnu brate moj hrvatski

>WE
>h-haha that totally didn't happen
>h-ha it's literally the same as niggers claiming the WE WUY GYPTIANS AND SHIIEET
zalosno batice

Attached: 1533463869621.jpg (1920x1445, 369K)

zašto ste nam ukinuli državu
niti mađari, austrijanci, nacisti, komunisti nam je nisu ukinuli samo vi

>1000 GODINA
*breathe in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
PA U KOJOJ DIMENZIJI JE TO POSTOJALO ?
Da niste mozda vladali umesto Habzburga ahahahahahaha
>a ne, ipak ste samo cistili stale, zaneo si se malo decko

Kakva mitomanija leb ti jebem.
Sveukupno ste bili nezavisni 100 i kusur godina ajde mrs
ahahahahaha

Attached: spit.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>zašto ste nam ukinuli državu
Izvini, nismo na istim talasnim duzinama, o kojoj ti drzavi pricas ?

o onoj državi koja se 1000 godina naziva hrvatskom
sa hrvatskim banovima i plemstvom

>ethnic lines
That would make border like wet noodle with 1000 enclaves.
Its better to make str8 line, north of Kosovo and few other cities and vilages with serb population go to serbia with our cultural heritage like monasteries and churches and with Termoelektrana and Hydroplant that we bult under our control, rest is yours and you can stop with bullshit larping as independant state, just anex it.
I dont care.
We both mind our own buisness.

Fuck off gypsy.

Attached: 71D3C42E-73DE-4946-BE0E-593E9F297057.jpg (514x1586, 661K)

>o onoj državi koja se 1000 godina naziva hrvatskom,sa hrvatskim banovima i plemstvom

Ahahaha pa ja ne verujem, znas kako, ne zelim se raspravljati sa ciglom veceras.

Attached: wouldsay.jpg (600x450, 27K)

svaka cast za post, ubi se
>mutt flag
might as well not post at all
>his family fled his home country for the mutt gibs
>dares to talk about the holy balkans
end yourself
>dare

>SFR Yugoslavia
>YNA

>Different things.
I wonder who made that trashpedia page hmmmmm
Also Bosnia fighting in Cro*t war.
>aмepикн eдјyкeшн

Attached: t. burger.jpg (245x240, 29K)

koliko dugo srbija traje kao država

It would be good to annex, but knowing Kosovars I rather not, we dislike those guys as much as you do.

>svaka cast za post, ubi se
Sacu u pola dva da sklapam ozbiljan post da malom ustashi objasnim nesto iako ga zivo zabole kurac da nesto shati cim pise takve gluposti koje vredjaju inteligenciju?

Da, naravno.

Attached: DjesuLavovi.jpg (251x201, 11K)

onda nemoj nista pisati majmune, samo se blamiras

>but knowing Kosovars I rather not, we dislike those guys as much as you do.

Well thats a new one for me.
I dont think you will have any say in it, they`ll just do it when all settles down one way or another.
All i know that Kosovo is run by absolute lowest scum politicians they could have found, its basicly mafia at this point. Idkw if they will even want to give up their new positions of power when you anex them
>mfw when albania has 2 presidents

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

>All i know that Kosovo is run by absolute lowest scum politicians they could have found, its basicly mafia at this point
>All i know that Kosovo is absolute lowest scum
Here fixed it for you.

Upravu si, bilo mi smesno u trenutku a prsti odradili svoje.
Mada me nesto i zabole pravo da ti kazem.

Attached: KoljinekaVodaVri.png (500x691, 170K)

srbi ništa nemaju svoje
kradu nam jezik
kradu nam pisce i znanstvenike
izgubit će kosovo
mogli bi i zapadnu srpsku izgubiti kad ih hrvatska vojska razbije ko 95-te

Damn, thats a harsh view on them coming from your side.

Nevertheless we can all larp as much as we want, major powers will decide what happens like always and we will eat all the shit they make up anyway.
We can only choose to play along or be more miserable than we already are.

Attached: Balkan1010.jpg (560x847, 57K)

Im not larping in this case, if you don't take my word for it go for a vacation especially in the south and see how good the people will treat you.
Yes the major powers will for the most part decide our fates, however we can decide how we get along with one another, and knowing my people, as long as you leave them alone they will leave you alone and I can provide 100 reasons why.

Pls gib Kosovo back. It is legitimate Romanian clay

Croats are the worst scum of the world, prove me wrong

>Im not larping in this case, if you don't take my word for it go for a vacation especially in the south and see how good the people will treat you.

You forgot one thing, im a serb and i like my kidneys, all 2 od them. kek

>Yes the major powers will for the most part decide our fates, however we can decide how we get along with one another

Nahh, miss me with that gay shit, at my place and your place people are just looking over their own butt and you know it.
Also i will be leaving this place in few years time so i dont realy care about it, as long as shtf its all irrelevant.

>and knowing my people
Again with bs, you may know what few of your neighboors think but to make such a broad statement is just retarded.
I dont know whats in other peoples heads and neither do you.

Attached: future.jpg (728x960, 103K)

Relax man, it's not Kosovo, totally different. Trust me on this, you will love it for the most part, based on other people's impressions.
Im not saying loving each other and fucking in the ass, Im saying you mind your own business and we mind ours.
Also I do know what goes on for the most part in my countrymen's mind, because I know how they think and act inside out, what kind of shit they are and what kind of shit they can or cannot do. If you can't figure out whats going on people's heads and how they will act on certain situations, you need to go outside a bit more.