Number of white people in the world

I think there are less than 150 million white people in this world when you add the one drop rule. Not to mention the fact that these graphs almost always count sandniggers and Jews and anyone else they can call white without raising too much suspicion as white people. Am I correct?

Pic related is obviously wrong btw since Britain and France don't have as many whites and Italy and Brazil are questionable at best.

The USA is maybe 15% white at best WITH THE ONE DROP RULE, a lot of Americans have some black in them, those who don't surely have Native American. The only 100% whites in America are the relatively recent immigrants from Europe.
Russia has Chechens, Tatars, Siberians and tons of other non white groups.
I think Germany has the most white people in the world but their white:non-white ratio is fucked due to the Turks and the rapefugees.

There are maybe 150 million 100% white people left in the world half of which are German.

This makes me think of how instead of fighting white genocide, we whites just expand the definition of who's white to justify our declining numbers. There was a time when only Anglo-Saxons were considered white and even Swedes and the French were considered shitskins by someone like motherfucking Ben Franklin, then we added the French and the Germans into the white race, then the Italians and other ugly meds, then the Jews and now we are getting rid of the one drop rule too it seems. Soon even gooks and spics will be counted as whites as well. Hell already we talk about "white hispanics", whatever the fuck they are.

How does Jow Forums expect to fight the non whites when our numbers are already so low? We can't even use nukes since they have nukes now as well (China, Israel, Pakistan, India) and they can actually afford to get nuked since there's so many of them but the same can't be said about us.

Am I correct?

Attached: 1534230973874.jpg (303x485, 28K)

>whites are a global minority
>managed to conquer the entire planet
>everything you see around you was built by a white person
Makes you wonder what will happen if whites do go extinct. Probably another 1000 years of darkness (both figuratively and literally).

>WITH THE ONE DROP RULE

This rule has no value. Forget the purity spiral.

1.) If you look white
2.) If you act white
3.) If you uphold white values

Then you are white.

Non-whites who abide by 2 and 3 can live in 90% white areas.

Find a white parter, get married, stay married, have 4 children. Raise them well. Have them marry and reproduce.

All problems solved. Forever.

t. mutt

Smells of (((civic nationalism))) to me.
>yes goy, values are what matter! Now go ahead and import millions of African ‘Christians’ like a good goy...

Attached: 1520746072992.png (1615x787, 173K)

we are not white

it is only for the best. Whites need to go extinct. They have not contributed anything of value to society other than violence and dead. All their technological claims were stolen from Romans and Greeks. Whites have literally never created a culture by themselves, everything is stolen. The less people feel superior because of poor melanin, the better.

I can already tell you that number is bullshit and cannot be trusted. First of all, the UK and USA keep extensive census records on race and the U.K. one might be close to accurate but the US is 56% non-Hispanic white. That would be 180 million, not 220 million.

We will skip the hilariously over inflated Russian number and Brazil and get right to France. It says there 66 million white people live in France? That’s their entire population. You’re telling me everyone in France is counted as white?

Nope. The numbers don’t add up. Then we take into account that the number of actual white people will decrease drastically when the high amount of old people start dying off in the near future. I’d guess that the amount of white women of child baring age is about 2-3% of the world, at best.

Oh wait the U.K. one says 65 million? That’s total bullshit too. One in nine people here are immigrants.

here's your you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 01.05.59.png (1234x975, 1.82M)

>This rule has no value.
Why does it have no value?

>no answer
That's right it has value you stupid mutt.

Pakis are probably counted as white now

Reminder this literally cannot be reversed. Might as well pack it up and enjoy civilization while it lasts.

Yeah, it's all already over. The silence of Jow Forums in this thread proves that.

half of that number are women.
one third of those women are off breeding age

theyre either ugly, thots or coalburners.
doomed.

>ugly
This one is tolerable but the other two specially the last one is really the final nail in the coffin. I didn't mean to make this thread seem as gloomy and brutal as it does now. I really didn't.

You know that this number of whites in this country is self reported and probably includes arabs?

russians aren't white, user
russians are niggers

Attached: he thinks russians are white.jpg (1100x734, 103K)

Why can’t we all invent the taco?

Just look at the lack of serious responses to this thread. Retards laughing at their own demise.

This is more realistic:

1) USA:About 200 million
2) Russia: About 120 million
3) Germany: About 70-75 million
4) UK/France/Italy: About 55 million
5) Ukraine/: About 40 million

>Brazil
>white

Jews are a fraction of that and are doing fine.

Jews are counted as white in most censuses, especially ashkenazi jews, who do look pretty European.

Fuck off kike

even on here, people have no idea how fragile things are.
in 20 years time you could see a situation around western europe where we have a foreign majority police and and military, based purely on demographics and government policy.
when that happens its lights out.