Beautifully designed experience

>be me
>stop believing in magic, the tooth faery, and God at 7
>continue this until 30
>friend tries to kill me and ahould have 100% succeeded but fails
>meditate like a chink for hours on end wondering why the matrix glitched
>realise I'm a literal nigger in chad suit this whole time
>realization comes at 12:34 am (1234 right as enlightenment happens)
>start to thirst for all spiritual rabbit holes. Go as far as i can down each
>find magic is real, just like i thought it was before i was 7.
>feelsbadman

Attached: IMG_20180609_135029_688.jpg (548x800, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDCS19EOsrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you pop a molly before writing that, son?

Attached: 1532160220544.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>meditate like a chink.

You've got some evidence of this, Nebuchadnigger?

I did not
What proof do you need that an individual meditated?

Also strange that my name starts with with t and since enlightenment I've seen 7s everywhere, and noticed that my license plate has 777 on it.

Look at my ID tag.

Also ask me anything. I've gained a lot of useful information in the 2 months since enlightenment.

Shameless bump. I guess if it doesn't have to do with niggers or kikes, it isn't if interest here eh?

Attached: IMG_20180619_002209_806.jpg (530x685, 80K)

Wait till you get a load of the Book Of Mormon and have 5 kids and thirst for another hot waifu.

>How much do you believe in magic?

>>In b4 Heretic from a Pedo compliant Catholic

Attached: PepeSphere.jpg (640x877, 343K)

Turns out, there's a lot of biology behind magic, and there's a lot of validity in what has been pointed to as "forbidden knowledge"

For instance, my numerology number is 5 and all the sites that explain personality 5 is 95% correct

how did your "friend" almost kill you? what truths did you realise? tell us more, user.

Attached: 1534091727174.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Friend was driving me home from business trip and we turned on his music (nigger rap) he went into zombie mode as we were turning onto i77. He wanted to go around a uhaul in front of us but the was a huge dodge ram to the left of us.

He turned on his signal to go around the uhaul. I told him there was a truck that he needed to wait. He said "oh", and started turning into it.

I look at the ram and see that they're in dick head mode. Not going to budge. I scream at the top of my lungs 3 times "stop!!!". Friend looks at me with the most zombie smile and says "oh, ok", then hard turns directly into the ram.

I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the fact that my Ford fusion was going to hit the ram at the trunk, we were going to spin nose to the left, and because we were going 80 i was certain to flip a few times resulting in death.

I opened my eyes and i was in the speed lane untouched.

I made my friend get out and let me drive. The people in the ram drive next to us as we were slowing down. They looked like they seen a ghost, obviously they know we should have died. My friend didn't even realize till about 45 minutes after the happening what just happened.

Only a severe glitch in the matrix could have prevented my death there.

My previous digits backwards and subtracted from their occurance 3838 turn into 8-3=5 and 8-3=5.

duece 5's . WatchugonduNow.bmp

Attached: AbstractFeel.jpg (680x684, 41K)

Check'em.

>KEK wills your path.

Attached: macgoyver.jpg (345x240, 20K)

Magick is indeed real.

Your path is aligned.

>KEK blesses the arithmetic divinations

Attached: KEKvsMoloch.png (740x600, 130K)

It's real

a lot of places dont have mental hospitals anymore and so many mentally ill people are left free just to roam

this is the result

My brother and I call it the smart dumb smart cycle.

Dubleh Trips of Truth...

>Dearest KEK, Shall we invade Canada yet?

Attached: WWPepe.jpg (946x407, 80K)

Congratulations. Taoism is the final redpill. Love, humility, willingness, open mindedness and complete honesty is all it took. Enjoy your journey.

Pray, meditate, have faith. Give up selfishness.

Nice get
Interesting that you've come to this as well.

This is pretty much the path I've gone. My wife and i have seen Oden multiple times since then. Ravens flying in our path. Number sequences that clearly show signs of divination.

All things worldly has lost it's taste.

Also this is op, for some reason my id changed.

Yeah man. It makes no claims about the nature of reality, doesn't need to use parable or myth, it just speaks truth. It also has a very clear cut spiritual path to follow that includes specific ways to improve sex, diet, meditation, sleep and exercise.

Be careful bro try not to have a nervous breakdown sounds like what happened to me kinda

based.
whatever gets the ole motor running again

holy fuck chcked. i habeeb everything OP says now

how do you meditate? how long did you meditate OP?
whats ur magic?

Attached: 1533118708190.jpg (780x600, 66K)

There is a lot to czech in this thread.

youtu.be/cDCS19EOsrA

I listen to this, sit with one leg on top of the other, sit straight up and relax completely. Focus on your breathing. In your nose, out your mouth. The eternal flame will find you and give you wisdom.

Sensible leaf.

Cars are smaller than you imagine.

Kinda strange isn't it..

Any tips on meditation are certainly enlightening.

>Meditating for the eternal flame...
Looks like you're out.

Attached: HuckleberryAdvice.jpg (305x380, 23K)

this is surprisingly accurate in describing how i have felt today

Attached: 1kekbuxx,sir.jpg (400x400, 34K)

A Molly ? Ok grandpa

>Yet Again Check'em

What is beyond Meme Magic?

Attached: ShockedPepe.jpg (660x427, 37K)

Wow, kek (aka God) is really alive tonight

Obviously magic is real from the amount of Czech in this thread.

Drive 77 mph and you will have a protective force field around your car. I've been in multiple situations where i should have been pulled over. And one time i magically avoided a pile up.

I don't understand how it works, it just does.

I believe you user.

I once mystically avoided becoming a pileup when I hydroplaned and blinded by the glare of a sun shower. Time slowed and cars moved out of my way.

I set my alarms and watch alarms to double and if need triple digits. I check my watch and see 11:11 or 4:44 etc. all day long.

>What is this phenomena called?

Attached: PsstKEKApproves.png (500x539, 229K)

Your god(s) are sending you a message.

Especially the 11:11. If something consistently happens at that time, pussay extra special attention to it.

44s and 444s mean your god(s) are watching over you at the moment.

my story is the same as op except weed made me realize magic is real and Trudeau is the grand wizard of getting high and unlocking your true powers

Attached: 1524387216444.jpg (449x299, 46K)

A cool thing i found when i was enlightened was that we incarnated simply to get happiness. All the bad stuff is too contrast against the warm fuzzy. (You have to have sadness to have happiness)

The overall experience is a net positive though, and that's why you exist.

Question asked "existence, yes or no?" If the answer would be a net negative then no would have happened. The reason we are here is because when the question was asked, the answer was positive. We are here simply because it wouldn't be so bad to be here if we were happy.

I guess the answer could turn net negative and you kill yourself.. but it's always a choice on whether or not you're going to perceive your existence positive or negative, and those that do so positively will always live longer.