Chicago pd Bait truck

> Chicago pd began a "bait car" operation in which a Semi filled with nikes (they know their demographic) was left in a Ghetto.
> After several thieves were arrested, they began bitching about "tha police made me do it"
> The police had to cancel their wonderful plan because of "muh racial profiling"
> Dindus justify it by "who wouldn't take that opportunity?"
> Vice makes a video defending the criminals as the basic libtards they have become
When did we begin to accept that bullshit that "criminals are victims of their conditions"

Attached: Checking for dindus.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XrsHJS7ELFQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050263/Railroad-apologizes-using-Nike-sneakers-bait-truck-black-Chicago-neighborhood-police-sting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZSR0pfg5Y
youtu.be/mQgdZTgpczM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the video in question: youtu.be/XrsHJS7ELFQ

>stealing shoes
what a shithole

Checked and yes, nig ghettos are shitholes

Don't steal. Simple really.

Society makes them steal you racist.

>get caught stealing
>claim it was a setup
>thieves argue that they should be pardoned because cops are raycisss

Attached: thinking.png (261x276, 120K)

The worst part is that THEY DID LET THE THIEVES GO

you type like a 350lber

>POC are inherently violent and prone to crime

Thats why we need to do away with Broken windows policing and bait cars and body cameras.

Only fascists want to prosecute people for having to rob and steal and mug to afford Nike Air Lebron Swooshes.

It’s called the racism of lowered expectations. Only complete mongs can’t see it exactly for what it is.
Just another aspect of the democratic plantation.

>YOU CANT TRUST THE COPS

DONT STEAL YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Niggers steal literally anything.

Would they steal from a truck with work boots inside, even though work boots are given to workers at the expense of the company in most cases?

Yes they are
And yes, not because they can't afford them doesn't mean they are entitled to them.
Nobody is entitled to shit, that's one of the reasons we invented money you savage

This is true. Stealing is more a power play in black culture like rape is. They do it as a sign of dominance rather than from need. Its like the movie Friday where stealing chains was symbolic because they never pawned them for money.

This is fucked up. Of course some poor people are going to steal when shit like this is presented. Go park a truck full of shoes or new clothes in 95% white trash Kentucky and some meth head fucker is going to loot it. This proves nothing except the cops want to arrest as many blacks as possible

>who wouldnt take that opportunity

Any responsible law abiding American citizen. I could throw a rock and hit 20 of them. I live in a 98% white community.

Therefore its okay? Just be lucky we don't use capital punishment for thieves anymore.

Is it fucked though? The proof that you have a solid set of values is that no matter how fucked you are, you won't break them.

However we all know niggers have no morals or values and that is why they commit crimes so easily

they should make a reality tv show baiting niggers

maybe don't nigger and you won't be arrested

lmao how da f dis even acceptable to you cracs

It already exist, it is hilarious. It's called "bait car" on cbs reality.

There are a lot of "I aint do noffin"

How is stealing acceptable to niggers??

I just don't understand why Chicago has such a crime problem.

Your hypothetical sting in Kentucky is pure speculation - the blacks stealing shoes is a theory proven to be true. Don't steal shit and you won't get arrested for stealing shit. I know blacks aren't good at math but even they should be able to see that one plus one equals two.

it was an unmarked locked truck

the shines had to break into it to discover it will full of nikes.

but honestly it doesn't matter, negros will make every excuse under the sun to nig and nog

DIN DU NUFFIN!
DIN DU NUFFIN!

Most "white trash" I know take a great deal of pride in paying for everything they own, even if they don't make a lot of money. The statistics when it comes to thievery and robbery reflects this. Poor whites barely cracking $25k/year literally consider stealing below them, whereas nogs of all strata of society use every excuse they can to steal anything that isn't bolted down.

Check the demographics

Attached: Why there is crime.jpg (327x165, 15K)

it's full of DEMOCRATS, of course

(((Memeflag)))
>ayy mayne laws be rayciss n sheeit

Nigs smell nigger marketed products from miles, so the fact it was locked makes little difference

And you type like a faggot
>you stupid faggot

Holi shit, so apparently this whole operation was funded by the good money of a private railroad: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050263/Railroad-apologizes-using-Nike-sneakers-bait-truck-black-Chicago-neighborhood-police-sting.html

>we have an extremely high murder rate
>we have more police here than ever before
>what does that tell you

Attached: you just know.jpg (2672x1503, 778K)

>>thieves argue that they should be pardoned because cops are raycisss
turns out all the thieves that got caught are blacks that chimped out on the retarded stereotype set up.
The "theives" literally broke into the truck and toss out the empty boxes in anger because the cops literally made fun of blacks like its some kind of a south park joke.

get out your feels

>you park a truck in an impoverished neighborhood
>who isn't going to steal

1. White People
2. Asian people
3. Middle Easterners

you're gonna need bigger guns

Attached: 857.jpg (600x578, 30K)

>Nikes
Classic niggers. One night on /CPD/ the "yoots" and "teens" robbed a bunch of people waiting in line for a midnight shoe release.

Attached: Dindu it.jpg (716x494, 31K)

Instead of arresting the nogs and costing tax payers thousands, they should just boobytrap the inside of the truck with a Claymore mine.

Boom. Dead nigger. All the niggers pals hopefully learn stealing will get them killed so they stop it.

>if a white woman's car breaks down in this neighborhood what do you think will happen

Attached: mustrape.jpg (577x435, 30K)

Attached: keke.jpg (225x225, 9K)

But they would actually not be able to do so, #claymorsmatter would be bitchin about it

I never understood the point of theft anyways. I could understand if you're starving. Even then there are plenty of food banks or others to help. The risk outweighs the reward, not to mention what is usually stolen is nothing of importance or won't better your life. I'm sure many of these people value brands over the lack of achievements in life.
Though I am white, so that's probably why I don't steal.

How did everyone know the truck contained Nikes? Did the video explain that?

"Are you sorry that you got caught?" Like the railroad did anything criminal.

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZSR0pfg5Y

Very difficult because they are used to receiving gibsmedats, this is more efficient as it takes out the huwite middlemen and huwite bureaucracy.

checked, and your vid is fucked so here ya go: youtu.be/mQgdZTgpczM

This is fucked up. Of course some poor pedophile is gonna rape when shit like this is presented. Go park a truck full of little boys or girls in downtown Chicago and some child molester is going to loot it. This proves nothing except the cops want to arrest as many differently oriented people as possible.

Because stealing is fun. The excitement is enough reason to do it.

kek

Are you comparing a single drug addict to a number of blacks?

Well yeah, but if you are doing it for fun you must admit your crime, and that it was no one else's fault but yours.

Like the legendary Richard Russell, RIP his blessed soul

they have a nigger problem
everything else comes with it

You put it in their neighborhood so it belongs to all of them now.

Does anyone have that african infograph of the white dude tried to help a black guy start a bakery to make some extra money? His extended family and the tribe basically showed up and took all his bread for their hungry chilluns without paying.

It's also run by the top Israeli operative for the Clinton and Obama regimes, Rahm Emmanuel, son of a famous Israeli terrorist bus bomber.

>charges have since been dropped

Justice system doesn't work when blue checkmarks get to be judge and jury

I don't support police entrapment
it's one of the most jewish tricks in the book

>Those comments

i'm in chicago right now and saw a news story this morning about it, with minorities bitching about how it was entrapment or some shit.

i didn't know whether to laugh or sm h famb

Fuckin shit, here comes the jew conspirationist.

Get over your fucking self, niggers are naturally bad, they don't need the guidance of kikes to cause serious damage to a city or a society.

It's not like the police were pretending to be prostitutes or drug dealers or trying to egg them on.

No, but kikes always enable niggery and turn cities into shit.

Officer #5032 identifies as a truck trailer, dont be insensitive.

>OP expects niggers to take responsibility for their own actions

I guess you’ve been asleep for the last 50 years....

the fact is nobody is EVER parking their fucking 18 wheeler in the ghetto

It's literally fabricating crime

You don't know niggers very well, do you? They have an almost instinctive obsession with stealing shoes and bikes.

Hardly. Try moving in to an abandoned house without first putting bars and shit all over the windows. Think your stuff is still going to be there if you leave it unattended?

That's not fabricating a crime.

I don't expect monkeys to take responsabilty, I expect civilized people to not listen to them and punish them nevertheless

Please...

fine then let the police set up in a house and not create fake crimes that would never ever have happened

not an argument

The police also had a bait truck full of books. But the thieves just ran away in fear when they saw what was inside.

>They have an almost instinctive obsession with stealing anything that isn’t nailed down

Fxt

1. A white person is probably the real owner.
2. Asian people are disgusted by any vehicle that isn't imported from their part of the world.
3. Middle easterners will take it and spread the joys of peace and preach the greatness of their god

The police did nothing criminal. The niggers did.

Q predicted this

I'm 36 years old and I have never tried to open the door of a car I didn't own or have permission to enter for a valid reason. Nobody in the world would ever need to lock a door to their house or to their car to be safe from me.

Why can't niggers be like me?

bet if it was a fucking bread truck they'd have left it alone
I always thought bait cars were a wonderful idea

Attached: 1487810633227.jpg (181x269, 11K)

They should have put out a bait truck filled with expensive jewelry, television screens, raw cash, etc

The problem with shoes is that they are only $100

>nobody is EVER parking their fucking 18 wheeler in the ghetto

military families especially

Attached: 37a1d961fce9ea87ba1abc9c84bb2743.jpg (1440x1080, 1.46M)

misread nikes as nukes

Attached: IMG_20170716_030633.jpg (750x747, 52K)

I was just thinking maybe I should get some cameras and an alarm for my house since I leave the windows open when I'm away and sometimes leave the door opened or unlocked.

According to "some people" I'd be in the wrong for fabricating a crime if I did that. I often leave my car unlocked. Am I fabricating a crime when I do that?

I hate nogs as much as the next guy but this operation does sound immoral.

Checked and yes, middle eastern love spreading

Attached: Islam love spreading.gif (445x250, 2.85M)

Shoes just happen to be a favorite because they can be worn on the spot if the dye packages and rfid tags can be removed, so they can just walk out of the store with them with enough distractions present.

How is it immoral? What if your car or truck got stranded somewhere and you needed to go get gas from a gas station or whatever else? Or just jumped into the woods to take a piss? Would you be wrong if niggers broke into it while you were away?

No!

no because you're a real person with real belongings not parking your car on an empty street in the fucking ghetto which nobody would do

>I always thought bait cars were a wonderful idea

i like the ones where they use a bike. anyone who would steal a bicycle from some other poor bastard deserves whatever he gets.

Yet the niggers weren't smart enough to realize this, or they were smart enough to know yet still niggerish enough to steal.

Attached: have_it_your_way_niggers.jpg (2203x2937, 475K)

What does it matter if it's a ghetto? Ghettos are "you're the criminal if somebody else commits a crime" zone? I can't believe you're defending this.

It's not like you're leaving a $20 on the sidewalk man.

who wouldn't take that opportunity?

Yeah, nikes are 100usd tops, but niggers absolutely looove shoes.

Because they need to cover their ugly monkey feet

>why don't the police work on solving murders
>no witnesses to murders ever willing to work with police
>black communities have the most crime because there are more police

Attached: 1424457586348.jpg (251x242, 9K)

What's even better is that Vice couldn't even spell thieves correctly in the video title.
>Chicago Police Left A "Bait Truck" Full Of Nikes To Lure Theives (HBO)

Attached: 1527007372877.png (898x706, 1.13M)

muh poverty

Attached: muh_poverty.jpg (600x300, 79K)

Is this linked to vice? I ain't clickin' that shit.

Attached: 1533319394852.gif (480x364, 3.41M)

I fail to see what this is supposed to accomplish other than padding out the state's conviction stastics and making it look like they're "tough on crime"