Why western men stopped wearing suits?

Attached: j-rr-tolkein.jpg (1000x562, 780K)

Because the millennial demands an active lifestyle, fit for his hip and goal-oriented life. Suits and meals are out, yoga pants and Onions are the future.

Why the fuck is S o y l e n t changed to Onions.

Not degenerate enough

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Because the world is on average 8 degrees hotter than it was in 1930 due to man-made climate change

Because suits are gay

WHY DOES NO ONE ON THE INTERNET USE THIRD-PERSON PRESENT TENSE VERB OF "DO" WHEN ASKING "WHY?"

OYYYYYY VEEEYYYYYY

Attached: 3FF3FF1485BB449D8F39B2BD554187FB_0.jpg (782x751, 281K)

You must either be new, or you haven't browsed since April.
Ever since the whole onions vs s.oy debacle, onions has been replaced with onions.

Honestly, suits are impractical and expensive to keep and maintain. Considering in modern times clothing is disposable item it doesn't make much sense.
I have three suits in my wardrobe, I rarely use them. I look good in them, but putting them on is a hassle. It's just much easier to put something else on, instead of playing around with tie etc.

>t.Millenial

shit is uncomfortable.

bicuz dem a buncha fools u should gib dem propah educashion
Keep in mind OP is a memeflager faggot.

Because they have more than one outfit that they have to wear to everything

Because it makes you look like a square.

Attached: mormon-missionaries-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 103K)

>implying they arent the ones denying so they can keep you driving your car and mindlessly consuming
> implying they aren't the ones who would benefit most from denial and haven't bought out most of the republican party on the matter
> implying that you aren't hilariously easily triggered

>t. real problem Gen-X'r

because suits are pretty gay

Onions.

Western suits are shit.
Prusians (Hugo boss style) suits are based.
Vets are always good.
Shirt + vest is a look that will never run old but you need a body to use it.
Lift, don't be a fat fag and dress well.

Boomers decided looking like fat slobs in t shirts was better.

Attached: 1508699029041.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

The moderators must have been so heated, I can't help but smile at their anguish, s'oy bottles right next to their keyboards. "Why do you have to mock efficient ingesting of nutrients, reeeeeeeeeee?" Oh man, so much schadenfraude. Seriously though, going vegetarian is cancer to society though, it's why good quality meat is hard to find and burgers and dogs are so plentiful, basically sausage-tier stuff shoved together. :-/ And everybody is a boring "expert" on nutrition.

Because the tailor service industry declined due to mass production, and this led to shitty fitting suits and no style when you look like a sloppy fag, so suits, as a popular fashion died.

Attached: 1512608933501.jpg (713x713, 90K)

poor fag who has never owned a tailored suit detected

Nothing symbolizes how cucked you are more than clothes that are impractical in every way, take more than 30 seconds to put on, are uncomfortable, and make you look like a leashed dog thanks to that retarded piece of clothing called a tie.

Lost their sense of pride after being dispossessed and destroyed from within by jewish parasites and capitalist cancer.

It's trivial to get a good looking well fit suit. You can get one easily within $500.

Extra cuck points when you show them the absurdly high pricetag for these retarded clothes you bought.

this is a good point but it also depends on the context. i know these guys are trespassing mormons so i immediately think they and their suits are mega gay

i never really wear a full suit. just separates. all summer i wore a light blazer with the sleeves rolled up and a OCBD

How user?

Attached: 1529670837480.jpg (500x667, 122K)

There is almost nothing more comfortable

found the summerfæg

>onions has been replaced with onions
found the söyböy

Because the mods love Onions Green.

Onions, onions, basedboy.

If you don't dress like this every single day, you are contributing to the demise of the white race.

And yes, that includes gloves.

Attached: Poirot-star-Hugh-Fraser-David-suchet-book-crime-author-Harm-Tony-Padman-623631.jpg (590x350, 31K)

because they're uncomfortable as fuck in working conditions and they take a shit ton of time to change out of

I feel like suits lost what made them special all those years ago. In the 1920s-1940s, you either worked a blue collar or white collar job. Most people worked blue so if you wore a suit, you were someone successful. Now every tom, dick and harry out there can wear a suit if they want to. It’s lost that wow factor. Now the only people who wear suits in the office are bosses or interns

Put the suit on you fat lazy bum!

Attached: 1510497540731.gif (400x223, 1.27M)

found some more of 'em

>what is the Holocene climatic optimum
>what is the Roman Warm Period
>what is the medieval warm period
>what is all the other interglacials
>what is the lifespan of an interglacial
>what are the milankovitch cycles
It's gonna get a lot colder in the next few centuries, nignogs will get btfo

>what has nothing to do with AGW
found the denialist

Too hot, too fiddly, off the peg suits hang terribly.
Retired to job interviews,weddings and court appearances.

It’s hot

Ok. CUTE.

Attached: 1531970182939.jpg (809x960, 128K)

Id wear a suit all the time if I didn’t overheat and sweat buckets under otherwise quite mild temperatures, which a suit would only exacerbate.

Doesn't wearing a suit everyday get hot?

The end of the gold standard has made it economically infeasible to afford suits
Declining morality also plays a role

Attached: 2015-07-27-1438024680-5677388-Productivitywages.arrow.800.jpg (800x513, 75K)

Never again user.
Never again this level of cuteness

Attached: 1533850176286.jpg (442x600, 34K)

Westerners used to wear suits in places like Egypt. Suck it up, pussy.

and yet scientists say a simple 4 degree difference globally would ruin the ocean.
Someone is lying.
My money goes on the noseberg.

Fuck off nigger
AGW is a scam.

Or Spain.
A hot summer is not an excuse.

Attached: 51192906c1a87f5a464cc8ad99276ba7.jpg (682x1024, 93K)

Once upon a time in this country, "square" was a compliment.

Because I don't want to wear the uniform of international capitalism

We still are! You faggots barely count as Men of the West.

>

Attached: The Virgin Suit vs The Chad Ensemble.jpg (1800x963, 597K)

because i'm blue collar and wearing a suit would be fucking retarded for me. i'd ruin it within days. i wear suits only for special occasion like everyone else.

protip from me, slightly older guy: if you're wearing a suit for any reason other than you're not being forced to wear one, people will be judging you as a douchenozzle. this is double so if you're in your teens to young 20's

suits don't fucking make the man. the man makes the man, niggers.

Attached: 1521780466426.jpg (840x1129, 144K)

Unnecessary
Impractical
Restricts movement
Expensive

Boomers are behind this too though

triggered the denialist

Attached: climate_scepticism.jpg (565x409, 114K)

Attached: IMG_1098.png (625x626, 66K)

Because OP is a faggot
Sage
>Sage

boomer here, see my response above you.

now back to sippin some M ZERO my dudes.

Goddamn, I want to live in Chad's world.

Just wear nice dress shirts. They're pretty cheap too.

Attached: 5-charlottesville-protest-alt-right.jpg (2048x1365, 1.08M)

you're a fucking idiot. op didn't ask for your spic ass fashion advice.

the quality of suits has really declined in recent years. back in the day, people used to ride horses in them, now you can't even stretch your legs without ripping it apart between your legs

Attached: 90a24075a124c75b94f3ea382b9703ea.jpg (500x713, 65K)

>because i'm blue collar and wearing a suit would be fucking retarded for me.

Fair enough, but I work at a uni and everyone here dresses like a hippie bum, even at special events. It's fucking embarassing, I'm always the only one if formal wear.

Yes the american over-sized suits is totally gay. I fucking hate american clothing style it's disgusting, degenerate and a fucking plague to the world.

But I hope the classic style is coming back. Stop dressing like a nig and dress like a gentlemen, so we can persevere the white race.

Do you even understand why modesty was ever a thing, Mr Pirate?

That's not a suit

Also in real professions you still wear suits. Also central heating has made layering less necessary

>back in the day, people used to ride horses in them
Yes we know Grandpa, you told us that already.

he was put before a firing squad, and she was raped by nigger g.i.'s

>That's not a suit
wat

Isn't "Onions, onions, basedboy." not one of them because he appears to hit every one of the word-filters and it's hard to believe it's mere coincidence, looks more intentional like he knew the changes that would happen and pre-empted them, T.B.H.

Because it's presumptuous and preposterous unless you are a professional. I'll let you do the math from here.

suits were to keep the smell in back in the day, because the concept of daily hygene was unheard of, which you basement dwelling faglords should feel right at home with.

Attached: DEGENERATE.jpg (810x1215, 167K)

Because they’re expensive, require dry cleaning and impractical (too thin for winter too thick for summer). Hardly anyone wears suits in Norway. People who do are usually Americans. Take off the full body fedora, clothes do not make you fancy.

this is fine, this falls under catagory of "being forced to wear one", IE white collar job or similar

Sides obliterated. Show some respect for the British orientation towards tradition, though, T.B.H.

eat your onions, basedboi

You sound like an egalitarian, T.B.H., lad. Kinda boring.

The OP is not in present tense. It should include 'have'.

>a professional
... a professional *what*?
Football player, wrestler, pilot?

Onions, onions and onions.

Wow nice fedora! Did it cost 89$ at walmart? All hail king Brad!

I am wearing one right now you aspie

That's because you buy shit suits for chump change. Good suits were expensive decades ago, they still are

>Expensive
But you only buy one or two suits every 10 years or so.

Yeah we should bring them back. Suspenders, hats...rolling your sleeves up to show your based hairy forearms.

Have you ever worn one?

They're uncomfortable and unsuitable for all weather. Especially in Australia. When it's hot they're shit, and when it's cold they're not sufficiently warm.

I wear one because I work at a lawfirm and it's basically part of the uniform, but I wish I didn't have to.

They're fucking ass.

>b-b-b-b-but they look good
They don't even look that good.

we invented polyester and shit

professional is a pseudonym for secretary AKA designated dick sucker and paper pusher

The other American is saying it should have been phrased "Why did Western men stop wearing suits?" Using the "do" verb is kind of better for a question, at least it seems cleaner and maybe then O.P. wouldn't have made the mistake that he did.

He is quite clearly wearing a jacket, a vest and trousers made from entirely different fabrics. A suit is cut from one fabric.

That's a tweed jacket and grey trousers, smart casual. So he is correct, still comfy as fuck.

Look the Irish guy taught us how to dress, we have no excuse now. Again it's the Boomers! They stopped caring about everything including fitted suits. I'm sure if it was possible they'd just wear their T-shirts everywhere.

Attached: conor-mcgregor-los-angeles-tour1.jpg (1000x600, 211K)

I'll just ask you the same question as I asked Mr Pirate, lad: do you even understand why modesty was ever a thing?

I bought a really nice suit jacket yesterday for 500$ and I can use that one for pretty much everything. It's just a clear-cut upgrade in appearance.

They never told us and it needs reversed.

silicon valley

And a person can't be modest wearing clothing they don't have to worry about sweating in and thusly having to go to the dry cleaners? Suits are for lawyers to show how many hundreds of dollars an hour they make.