WESTMINSTER ATTACKER NAMED "SALIH KHATER"

From Sudan and is a """""""""British national"""""""

Attached: 20180815_082550.jpg (2128x1392, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKW7UTmn1g
okc.gov/departments/development-services/business-licensing/garage-sale-permit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

PART

The most British man I've ever seen

Quintessentially British my dude.
/sage

fun fact: He's considered "white" per the US census.

CIA niggers save terrorist niggers from prosecution. Bigots BTFO!

Attached: NM Terrorists.jpg (600x338, 28K)

"To the friendship of the English speaking peoples"

Absolutely British. Can't get more British than this.

So this is the power of the Anglo race

Bongs and euro fags need to wake up. Stop walking places, it's dangerous. Buy a big SUV like strong safe Americans.

Eh, the UK can't get more cucked than rescuing a Muslim from Libya, and getting repaid with him suicide bombing the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

Never send an African to do a Paki's job, what what.

Its just Michael Jackson in his early years stop being rscist

AND

Its fucking embarrasing what successive govt has done to this country.
Rescue someone- kills kids
Let people move here - rape kids
Let blackie in OP here- tries to kill us
Diversity is to be celebrated or you can go to jail like Tommy.

He's a ruddy handsome devil. Gin?

Could Enoch Powell have saved Britain? Sir Oswald Mosley?

And Monty Python is too embarassingly white and male to show on tv for the past 20 years.

kek

The nog was a typical failure

Attached: 1512673570206.png (800x652, 754K)

The bbc on radio 4 referred to him as a "British national"! The fucking state of this country!

Absolutely civic

Kek

PARCEL

>show on tv f

>2018
>still following the electric jew

m8

PAHCEL

looks like a propuh brit to me.

Btw, UK anons, the only reason this is happening is because youre silent majority there is too comfy to do anything. Same problem as here in america. Don't worry though, once we get below 30% in our countries maybe theyll start saying stuff as well..

Don't think you quite grasped his point there.

>A British citizen, originally from another country

They just don't want to say' Migrant'

It's sorry state of affairs, Yank user. The future looks grim.

*necks a neat double vodka*

The reflection of your seat thingy makes it look like he has a Joker smile

I did

My point it is tv is 100% liberal/jew anyway. Why waste your time literally sucking up constant enemy propaganda, just to feel blackpilled?

There is no fucking way anything white is ever going to be show again.

Could be the undergrowth of his ever-developing lips coming through.

Just book the British Isles vs. Sweden super fight already. I can't tell who is trying to out perform who on flushing their existence.

I stand corrected.

HE IS A BRITIHS CITIZEN. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT TERRORISM. THIS IS JUST A CRIMINAL DOMESTIC BRITISH ISSUE

Holy fuck

le 56% always comes up with that. Listen m8 you are with in one Democratic party win of becoming a minority in your own country

That that sink in

> """""""""British national"""""""

lol

Oh piss off you, shit-for-brains. The last bloody attack on your clay was only 10 bloody months ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKW7UTmn1g

All of Jow Forums and I found the two "asians" (did I get your categorizing right?) who get pissy about the state of their countrie(s)

May I speak to an actual European?

Don't tell me he isn't British, I bet he drinks tea and loves fish and chips.

looks like a Frenchman to me... or a Swede... fuck, it's impossible to tell them apart these days

Statistically you are the one likely to be non white m8.
Tell us about your Cherokee grandma mutt boy

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 109K)

I like my football on a Saturday
Roast beef on Sundays, all right
I go to Blackpool for my holidays
Sit in the open sunlight

Looks white to me.

>May I speak to an actual European?

I would tell you to speak to your great grandfather but we both know where that wound up, you big fucking useless lump.

Attached: Mutt21.png (1584x864, 75K)

I've checked, thank you Muhammad. Results? 100% European - top that. You won't though because I was never actually talking to a white person to begin with That includes you you dumb faggot.

>British national
>Code word for something living in your country that isn't part of your society
Soon they won't show pictures or give any tell tale details you can use to work out who is trying to kill you. Everyone will still know it's not white people.

Sure it was, you pig-shit ignorant twat.

Attached: ancestry.jpg (769x607, 40K)

>I've checked

I'm pretty sure you needed to

At least we're allowed to talk about it without going to jail (full of nigger Muslims).

UK??? more like....NIGGERISLAMLAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am who I am. Can you say the same? Of course not.

Bongs are becoming more disgusting everyday

Don't you have some crowd to throw acid into, run down, or knife about this time? You chavs are getting shown up.

It's absolutely mind-boggling that MSM (BBC here especially) thinks this retarded trickery really works. Not even your average normie would be so stupendously idiotic as to accept it.

>And I said, they're being shown up. Yuk Yuk!

Attached: Ratio.png (1127x1200, 290K)

Hey mayyynnn! Gorra permit for that garage sale doood?

okc.gov/departments/development-services/business-licensing/garage-sale-permit

Portland has the largest White ratio and is also an SJW stronghold.

Rest your case when we have legit stats and don't classify latinos, jews, and muslims as "White"

Can't have an actual census because then the game is up.

Your post is defensive, strange that le 56% has tantrums about the UK or Sweden (I agree are nig infested shit holes) yet you think you are in a better position, if fact a lot of the current problems of liberals/jew subversion can be laid squarely on the shoulders of the Amerifats and their outrageous cuckery with nogs.

DIdn't read the colour-code legend did you, mutt?

Attached: amerimutt.png (376x309, 121K)

I own a gun, do you? I don't need to register my butter knife or pay a tv license or whatever retarded shit you all have come up with. You did your mess to yourselves, not the other way again. Want to get upset? Thank your "hero" Churchill. Yeah, he really saved Britain.

Looks like the new James Bond

Kinder Eggs banned
Books printed before 1985 banned
Boozing on the beach banned
Permit to sell your junk you've got stored in your garage
Violence Against women and DOJ authorization act- (sending annoying messages and e-mails a prisonable offense.)
Need a permit to walk around parts of California.
Brie cheese banned: Eat "American" cheese instead.
Parking tickets (like everywhere else)

Cease your mutt faggotry at once.

Attached: AmeriBurgstein.png (1200x1200, 38K)

Yep, that's probably a true story, toothpaste.

I don't own a gun and if I wanted one I could easily get one. There are more guns than white people in the US but that hasn't stopped white people becoming the fastest shrinking ethnic group. You are circling the drain and will be in a white South African position well within your lifetime and guess what the nigs and spics will ban you from having guns when they take over as they nigs currently do in SA.

You need a civil war to save yourselves.

Attached: Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg (2700x2700, 2.44M)

Have you seen the preponderant class tier of most SJWs?

Which explains exactly why they're happy to lump the vermin everywhere else whilst keeping themselves at arm's length from their own habitat.

We were leniently and leniently allowed guns not all that long ago. Right up until the point where EVERY gun-involved massacre was ironically committed by authorized firearms holders.

Whoops *leniently and legally.

lmao what kind of shit eating faggot even believes any of that? Doesn't matter, you'll spout it anyways
>Parking tickets (like everywhere else)
no shit.
>Need a permit to walk around parts of California.
>california
place isn't America anyways, but for the sake of argument, neato, let me just walk up to buckingham and take a shit on the lawn.
Everything else you said was absolute bullshit, but it's not my job to educate you.whatever, have fun, you quasi-nigger.

The Jews did this to push hatred for muslims. FUCK YOU ZIONIST DOG STOP SPREADING LIES HE IS A MOSSAD AGENT!!!!!!

Well did he have his terrorism licence with him?

Kek niggers are not good at anything

RULE BRITANNIA

Niggermutt, you're going to need a lot more fucking straw to build that man.

Get your fat-wobbly chin out of here.

Attached: ReligiFuckwit.png (259x400, 234K)

TERRY!

Do you even understand the language you're using? What part was a strawman? Jesus, you bongs are fucking retarded.
Have fun eating shit, I'm already done with you.

Oh look it's a common core retard. Hey, spend two hours trying to work out 2+2 for me, dipshit.

did anyone even die?

Indeed, sir! I changed him a tad (for Jow Forums purposes) into Ameri-Fuckwitt.

Ironically however, I might have committed blasphemy against the shit-holey bible: Viz.

q-user level drop for you anons who have half an idea of whats actually going on

you wonder who the globalists really are? look no further then the hashashin

seem a bit farfetched? you had an assassin as the american president - obama or osama? see the tricks they are playing on you

you had muslims running your country for 8 YEARS and you wonder why its so divided/screwed up

europe has been invaded , the EU government in brussels (paid off) is compliant with the liberal agenda that turns the men into women and the women into men during this time there has been a mass migration of islamic fighters into the EU - islam and only islam benefits from this agenda

the same has been planned for america - where did all the clinton foundation money come from - qatar? where else? any conflict of interest there??

now tell me how many of you have ever CONSIDERED going to saudi arabia or iran or even a gulf state - no terror attacks there - all united under islamic law

how this? saudi arabia and iran are actually working together (yes) the persian empire whos tentacles spread as far as the federal reserve in the US

your all chasing jews while the rothschilds are not actually jews and they are complicit in all this along with soros - see how bad the hashashin illusion is?

if your going to look for a youtube video to swallow this red pill with im afraid you probably wont find one

now is the right time to release this.

>Have fun eating shit, I'm already done with you.

You said that a post ago, flubber.

Sadly, 80% of bongs are retarded. This goes up to 90% when it comes to a bong talking about religion.

t. bong

It is time.

Attached: downthetubes.png (1440x810, 193K)

>t. christuck

People starting to get pretty fucking angry here. There is a quiet revolution going on and it's fucking beautiful. Support for Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins is exploding now.

What we need is a political party to get behind, I think a lot is going to happen before the next general election. You can feel it's about to kick off.

He drove that car pretty well, maybe we should make him the next Bond.

>Khater came to the UK around five years ago and appears to have become a lover of Western music and football.

>His Facebook profile includes videos from pop stars Celine Dion, Eminem and Rihanna - including Canadian Celine singing Because You Loved Me in Memphis.

>He posted another video of Eminem and Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie.

>Khater also supported Al-Merrikh SC - based in Omdurman, Sudan.

>Childhood pal Abubakr Ibrahim told The Times: "He is not a terrorist. I have known him since childhood. He is a good man.”

>He explained Khater had moved from his farmer family in Sudan around five years ago, adding: "His family are very simple and they let him travel to London to help them.”

>His dad - a sorghum farmer - and brother are said to have died within a short space of time.

>Worried friends had asked about his well-being in 2011 after he went silent.

>Khater later wrote: "Everybody had idea to say something and i will promise i will not disappear again and i will to be close to all my friend and i apologise for that thing."

He a good boy he dindu nothin, he had mental illness issues!

Attached: facebook pic.jpg (284x345, 23K)

Exactly

I used to be in a gun club and it attracted the most useless weird fucking autists you can imagine, really creepy fuckers. Pretty sure a lot would wank off thinking about how many unarmed people they could kill without much effort or danger to themselves. Either everyone has access to guns or they have to be strictly limited to people who have been medically screened for mental illness.

>t. atheicuck responsible for the downfall of Britain the more secular it becomes

A shame we can't keep indoctrinated catholic kiddy-fucker mutts at length

But otherwise: perhaps. A gleam of hope for the young folks.

*diversity intensifies*

What's he looking at Jow Forums?

Attached: 4F1B67DF00000578-6060821-image-a-2_1534321634714.jpg (962x637, 84K)

Go and lick clean Tyrone's feet, christfag.

Attached: Pope.jpg (268x188, 9K)

The UK is a tinderbox right now. I've never known people be this fucking woke.

I just want it to kick off, fed up of this phony war, let's get on with it.

Food, seeds and weapons... Two is one, one is none.

>a jesuit pope
>christian

Used to live right across the road from a little gun shop. 50-odd years that man was business before having to shut down. Now it's a fucking paki shop—I kid you not.

Thanks legitimate gun owners.

>saudi arabia or iran or even a gulf state - no terror attacks there - all united under islamic law

AHHAHAHAHAHA