Hungary tattoos

I just came back from a trip to Budapest and i was shocked at how many women have tattoos. It's insane, almost every single female has at least one tattoo, even underaged girls and 70 year old grannies had them. I literally could not see a single woman without a tattoo. Men have them a lot too, but not every single one. I also saw a ton of those tattoo freaks who are covered in them from head to toe? Can someone explain this? I have been to a lot of countries and never saw this many tattoos

Attached: Full-Body-Tattoo-Designs-14-581x800.jpg (581x800, 94K)

It's very common in Eastern Europe in general. Not sure why.

Because they are the white trash phenotype incarnate.

Sounds like Vegas. Have the degenerates there gotten into ear gauging yet?

Tattoos are a cry for help.

>I just came back from a trip to Budapest and i was shocked at how many women have tattoos.
women are whores, user.
"If I get enough shitty tattoos, step-daddy won't want to fuck me no moar!"
t. every eastern european whore evar.
This goes double for Hungarian whores.

Attached: OhDear.png (600x730, 757K)

they just wanna look murican

yeah, that's a shop

have some real tats

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-1 Erica Fett ( erica fett) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg (514x589, 58K)

You should see Berlin. Everyone super "Berlin" person is peppered in absolutely retarded tattoos and dresses the same. If you ask them why they have a dragon fly on their calf they'll say something along the lines of "I just really like dragon flies."

I am from eastern europe as you can see from my flag. And i have been to almost every eastern european country and nowhere did i see this many tattoos. There are places where tattoos are very common, but not even close to Budapest where the overwhelming majority of women have them.

Tattoos are legit disgusting. How is anyone attracted to shit like or

The ineffably stupid get the most visible parts of their body tattooed first, confirmed by an artist friend of mine who sees 90% of girls coming in to do a piece want it on their chest, neck, wrists or upper back.

Attached: An-Eagle-With-Tree-Of-Life-And-Mandala-Flower-Tattoo-On-Side-Rib-For-Men.jpg (893x1600, 202K)

daddy didn't love her enough

This.

more than half these "tats" are non-permanent, you smelly fucking virgin
>i went to hungry and ALL these women bla bla bla
all these women and you didn't even talk to a single one

nice gyno

Attached: Ben Shapiro Sister Nude.jpg (720x540, 91K)

tattoos immediately disqualifies girl from being wife desu

>daddy didn't love her enough
and step-daddy loved her too much.

Only fools expect broads to be sane.

Attached: Fatties.jpg (2000x1300, 588K)

I went to Ikea in klagenfurt and it was similar

maybe next time you can find a blurry photo...

btw Jow Forums thinking of getting a black sun. Top left chest. Simple, black, covered by shirt unless I get my knockers out.

What do you lads think. Is this desecrating the symbol?

Attached: sonnenrad.png (600x600, 10K)

>all these women and you didn't even talk to a single one
For what reason?
Women are only interesting when they're characters in stories written by men.

Or, when they're naked.

Attached: Standards.png (1050x788, 32K)

well if you talked to one of them you'd know that it's some kind of east euro/muslim fashion to paint their arms with non-permanent tats (forgot what they're called)
but hey, you can be angry for no reason like the obvious permavirgin that you are

>What do you lads think.
Are you a faggot or a Shiela?

Attached: StrayaCunt.jpg (470x300, 116K)

There’s no way I’m getting a tattoo as you simply should not deface a masterpiece

Budapest is the kind of city where you go as a tourist and meet at 2 AM girls walking barefoot, talking a lot and you can get into a conversation with them, ending up with one of them in your hotel room at 7 AM after public transport starts, get to sleep and then fuck in the morning, afterwards you go out to eat and convince her to spend the day with you.

The city is very lively at night, there is a lot to see and experience there, arts, concerts, bars, escape rooms, sweets shops, waterparks.
Worth the money desu.

>well if you talked to one of them
I fucked an 18-year-old Moldovan Stripper once.
She said it was her first night.

Does that count?

Attached: UhOh.jpg (478x640, 51K)

>I fucked that one time story
just stop posting

pffffffffthahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

This.

Worth the money if you have it.

>just stop posting
Sorry, Adolph.
I'm sure your sister has been chaste since then.

Attached: Wommyns.jpg (570x575, 165K)

Tattoos on women are disgusting I can’t get hard with a woman who has tattoos

Tattoos are too masculine and also ruins the beauty of the female form. Men who like women with tattoos secretly are faggots

Yes, instant turn off boner kill.

>be female
>go to college
>for the first time feel little social accountability
>fuck everything that moves
>want to feel like an individual
>get some random generic tattoo that literally millions of other people have (elephant, butterfly, shitty cursive script, infinity sign etc)
>cut hair short to fit their new Marxist brainwashed personality
>look exactly the same as every other girl at school
>feel like a used up whore
>blame men

Attached: DA10AB97-F8DA-4171-B790-D15369592C87.jpg (350x271, 41K)

Tramp stamp. It's how you know they're degenerate

Women with Tattoos and Whyte People with Dreadlocks, the two worst Exports Britain ever made.

dont let your future daughter go off to college.

>>get some random generic tattoo that literally millions of other people have (elephant, butterfly, shitty cursive script, infinity sign etc)
Stars, user. Cumdumpsters LOVE stars.

Attached: unique.jpg (400x366, 33K)

>I don't like tattoos and think they are degenerate, therefore no one else should have them.

Attached: 178654296.jpg (400x400, 20K)

The Huns/Magyars were originally from Central Asia.
This is the same area the Skythians were from, and the Skythians were known for tattoos which can be seen on Skythian mummies that have been found.
Maybe the Huns are distantly decended from the Skythians, and it’s a cultural desire?

Attached: 3F4DC901-824F-4A79-8631-EF94A1911C66.jpg (469x313, 33K)

It’s kinda like the snapchat filters which women think are cute and sexy but any decent man fucking hates and puts us off her and move onto another profile.
Men need to start telling women that they are disgusting when using tattoos and filters.

kikes made those who oppose them put unlucky swastikas on themselves. take the right one.

Attached: ovcojypuHeg.jpg (770x350, 22K)

The biggest Central European festival called Sziget Festival has just ended. So Budapest is filled with roasties from all over Europe.

Attached: FB_IMG_1534227670306.jpg (705x960, 99K)

Fuck outta here are they British exports, theybare all copying America

I do tell women this. They dont agree. Maybe if i was Chad.

I like tattoos.

It's festival season (Sziget Festival)

99% of them were tourists, and a special kind of tourist: the Festival Dweller.

Tatoos in Hungary are not common at all

>I don't like tattoos but I should be forced to marry a whore who collects them

Your choice to dress up like a sailor.
My choice to ignore you.

Attached: TryBeingMoreOfAWoman.jpg (359x500, 108K)

the problem with your silly paki copes, is that if I would actually "t-t-tell the woman", some pathetic paki betamale like you would 100% instantly try to console her
so yeah, keep coping and keep on role-playing

Anyone vain enough to wear transfers?
...just asking for a friend.
You'd never catch me wearing a flame shrouded skull on my neck in a nightclub because that would be so fake, but no homo.

Attached: IMG_6136.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Problem is chads have no ethics or morals which is part of why women like them. Chads don’t really care or think much if at all about others and society. They just want their dick wet again, so their standards are lower and they tend to fuck any hole going. Women only listen to low-morals men and so the loop continues and more women become degenerates.

You’re some insecure beta faggot projecting. I tell women this, clearly you don’t.

Erry day all day

women here are covered in them, even elderly women have them.
go out on a sunny day, seeing a woman 60+ with a huge tattoo on her shoulder or down her leg is not uncommon now.

spotted the normie

True my buddy who has an 8 pack and handsome face completely doesnt judge girls at all, he smashes and falls for average ones covered in tattoos and lets 10/10 wife material ones who are crazy about him go

>even underaged girls and 70 year old grannies had them
>Jow Forums will believe this
Well maybe you should get out from the hipster tourist area.

Attached: 1517644054403.jpg (422x315, 43K)

Let's be fair, the tattoo-infestation isn't an exclusively Hungarian problem.

I know many Hungarians and not even one has a tattoo nor they talk about tattoos.
It's not cultural. As others said there was a big Festival in Hungary now and many of the women you might've seen were western women.

Is she Eastern Yurop Yakuza?

Tell me this isn't hot?
I honestly don't get what your problem is with tatted women. I'd so like to be laid behind her in that bed slipping it to her right now, I quite like the tats, they are a turn on.
But I'm not looking for a mate I'm strictly looking for fun only. I don't blame women for not caring about what they will look like at 70 - they'll look like shit anyway and they won't care.
But hey ho - you just leave the tattooed ones to me. I'll take care of everything. They won't scare you anymore anons.

Attached: IMG_5082.jpg (703x1055, 107K)

yeah its here too
and it goes the same way everywhere
>oh look my collegue from the hospital got one of these tattoos
and in no time 7 of 10 workers there had them

>women here are covered in them, even elderly women have them.
>go out on a sunny day, seeing a woman 60+ with a huge tattoo on her shoulder or down her leg is not uncommon now.
Which one did your mum get the first time she was buggered?

Attached: WANK.png (866x553, 153K)

it isnt hot. its repulsive, would be so much better without the tats.

>Tell me this isn't hot?
why do anglos always post these kind of pictures of "white women" with obviously dyed hair and black eyes and then they tell themselves that these are the "white women" that need "protection"
its so weird

If I won the lottery and never had to work again, I'd buy a thermal blimp with a huge sign that says TATTOOS SUCK and I would fly around in it all the time.

Attached: thermal airship.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

Our bodies are temples, why defile them?

tattoos are degenerate and the mark of a subhuman
kill yourself if you even consider getting one

The only thing that would make her hot would be burning her at the stake for being a witch.

>I don't blame women for not caring about what they will look like
That's because you prefer to eat cock, M8.
Your opinion on the state of quim is like scraping gum off my shoe.

p.s. fuck canada.

Attached: Limeys.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Holy shit tattoos are so unattractive and people with them are generally retarded.

Nah, hungarys biggest festival is next tuesday.

Because OP is a faggot
>trip from Budapest
Which means he pretty much visited all the tourist areas. Surprise, surprise, western tourists tend to be hipsters and former hippies. The first real life SJW I saw was on Kossuth square, an obvious tourist with backpack and constantly checking her phone for directions. She had blue hair, piercings and lots of tattoos.
Tbh, she was super cute.

Bullshit and i have proof. Go to Rosszlanyok and filter by girls who have a tattoo. 99% of them have tattoos.

Yeah... I know what we can disapprove of if anyone has it, a pic of a thot with a swastika tattoo on her ass. I saw the hottest tat on earth and it was a plain black swastika on a chicks right butt cheek. Something about that did strange things to me. It's like the final surprise before you get your hands on the goodies is the good grill in front of you letting the bad girl out.
Also while you see if you can find a pic like that (bet nobody can) we should disapprove of my Russian angel.

Attached: IMG_4982.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Based

>would be so much better without the tats
This
tattoos don't make a women hot
it's just that some hot women get tattoos and they would look hotter without the tattoos

-tsk, tsk.

Attached: IMG_4983.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>Rosszlanyok
>whores have tattoos
IMAGINE MEIN SHOCK

Attached: akm.jpg (500x465, 73K)

sounds like a bad dream mate ;)

yep, it think hot girls who get tattoes do it literally to devalue hemselves

Our bodies are temples, why leave all the walls bare and boring?

pretty flowers are the only tattoos women should be allowed

this looks repulsive

Why are anglos such tattoocucks ive never met one not tatted
looks horrible on your women m8

>Thread about hating weed
>thread about hating tattoos
>thread about why men don’t wear suits everyday anymore
Take this incel shit to Jow Forums or Jow Forums..
You sound lame as fuck and bitter at the world.

Attached: 44241408-4EBF-4BDB-8EAD-8AA3AB57EA35.gif (480x360, 1.39M)

trite.
yanks have awful repartee, its always 'your mum'..just pathetic.

i don't really give a fuck if a woman has tattoos. As long as she has a clean anus that I can lick I'm happy.

wtf I'm a democrat who wants unlimited illegal immigration, and unfettered legal immigration.
fuck White people because tattoos amirite?!?

Attached: 2345908-09.jpg (334x334, 88K)

t. tatted up pothead who doesnt wear nice clothes

Sziget Festival just ended, I’ve seen way more thots with tattoos and piercings everywhere than usual. Most of them were foreigners but we have our fare share of them as well.

Obviously tattoos don't make a girl hot but work with a woman's beauty to add something to it. Like the right clothes do.
I like a girl that appears beautiful, exciting, a little crazy, vulnerable... but I'm not looking for a wife or children, rather an evening of fun and a friend to wink at next time I see her in a club.

Attached: IMG_4979.jpg (720x960, 101K)

*stands up and claps*

Turkic+Slavic paganism.

I thought Jow Forums is where the internet comes to discuss degeneracy
Weed and tattoos are degeneracy

had she spent that money on a chin implant she wouldn't look like a complete degenerate. why ugly people think that an earring or a tattoo will make them look prettier is beyond me.

Attached: tsWMrfvf9QwxJLPoDRIf9yAeZ1kyI1iGQ-WBdaZwbTo.jpg (575x767, 48K)

Tattoos are a form of self harm. Just like piercings. Hungary has some of the highest suicide (higher than Japan) and alcoholism rates. Hungary also has some of the lowest Church attendance in Europe. It wouldn't surprise me if tattoos are a form of expression that people use to fulfil their self harming desires. Especially the people who cover themselves in tattoos, that's definitely some form of mental illness not too far from self harming.

this