The punch heard round the world

The punch heard round the world

Attached: YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuq47Ii0UHY
youtu.be/dwJb0zZiJ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsk7EuX4K0&t=0s&index=34&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unironically get a boner everytime i watch this video. The fact that it's in 60fps makes it all the sweeter.

shadman vs chadman

Its fun watching Jews getting fucked up... Disgusting filthy little non people

I told you, guys
Chads will save the west

>The punch heard round the world
>no sound on the webm

Unecessary, everyone heard it already.

what ever happened to that cuck?
last i heard he was in the hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=Cuq47Ii0UHY

Show me ya moves!

I'm antifa and i can bench presss 300 pounds and i watch boxing videos. if i ever met any of those proud boys in real life. i would knock the shit outta them

i put that on everythang i love

Give me update. What happened to One Punch Man after he was doxed?

>globalist manlet degenerates BTFO

i knocked hsi ass out

wtf I hate nazis now

you must be new here

Welcome to Jow Forums, make sure to lurk around and read the rules . On this board they do not allow you to upload WEBM's with sound

Anybody got a link to the youtube video with the tall white guy with long straight blonde hair smashing 2 niggers?

Can we get sound to this?

But Shad is rightwing

Attached: 2018-08-10_17-42-34.webm (1100x554, 2.9M)

>looks at flag
>sees comment about ass
checks out

that's cute

um no, this drunken street brawl will not spark an international movement. do not compare this punch to the shot heard round the world. this is a common street brawl, disturbing the peace, disorderly, menacing, and assault. in a word, this is a video of criminal behavior.
this inspires no one, this encourages no one. this is not an act of defiance against a true power, like the rel shot heard round the world was. this is a childish man punching another childish man. blacks do this to themselves everyday. this video is nigger behavior, worldstar tier.
no one will watch this and say "wow i didn't know we could do that?"
an example of a punch heard round the world would be an english patriot knocking out the queen, shocking the world, proving gods can bleed, inspiring a nation to rise up to take back their homeland from the progressive leftist multiculturalism that has brought them so low.

There beta lefty stick poke VS. the Chad falcon punch

the video of that aussiebro knocking out a kangaroo attacking his dog made more of an international impact than this limp wrist punching a weak chin.

nice larp. Everythang was a nice touch. You don't need to make us hate them more with false flags bro.

lol whos this guy

Antifa is heavily pro muslim and absolutely anti jew. Show your real flag ahmad.

He's not being charged since it was clearly self defense. He got banned from twitter though at the same time Gavin and the official Proud Boys account did.

Bullshit. Antifa may be pro muslim, but antifa is literally ran by jewish college professors.

youtu.be/dwJb0zZiJ5w
You mean this?

Does anyone know the name of the bloke who ended up in intensive care ? When the antifa faggot shills come on its be easier to ask how he is doing by name rather than how's your comrade who got knocked the fuck out and braindamaged at Portland doing ?

Is that Cruz?

>knock out the queen
she is like 100 years old wtf is that supposed to prove?

i wanna grab that bitch by the throat and choke slam her so bad

Attached: fuckersallofthem.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Noice!

Why has nobody made a shooting stars meme out of his glasses yet?

I almost threw on a Communist flag just to experience the pure and distilled faggotry of baiting like this. Just as a social experiment to see how many people would reply in good faith and how you would react to a comrade backing you up on this website. Then I realised that I would never, under any circumstance, low effort shitpost with a faggoty fucking meme flag and that you should tie a noose and step through it.

>i watch boxing videos
A regular Mohamed Ali

Nicolas Cruz

What a nutcase. Euthanize already.

It cracks me up that such a badly thrown punch may have effectively ended that dudes life.

>Anti Jew

Attached: (((Antifa))).jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

Goes from a charge up to cancel to EX straight punch.

No idea but I think the guy who punched him is name starts with an R. Just look up "Antifa gets one punched by proud boy Portland riot"

hahaha, prove it fag

Attached: 1530725546351.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Here's a (you) and a photo of what you do

Attached: SuckIt.jpg (255x390, 23K)

Dude tried to hit him with a stick. He should have just shot him instead of knocking him out. Or shot him and then killed it's parents for raising a commy traitor bitch.

there is a 'deal with it' meme

It looks as if his programming failed and he was supposed to become an hero.

Attached: 1516163778386.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

show tits

>deplatfromed

Here is a really good remix of One Punch Man

youtube.com/watch?v=PHsk7EuX4K0&t=0s&index=34&list=WL

Attached: BlueWave2018.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

It's like his programming was telling him to kill himself and he couldn't do it, but he was still going through the motions like a broken robot.

i said it in my post. the goal is to speak truth to power. to make a god bleed.
punching a neutered commie speaks no truth to power, mainly because the proud boys and antifa have no power at all.
if you want to spark a revolution or at least a national 180 degree change in perspective on power and those who have it, is to prove that those in power will kneel.
punching the queen was an extreme and absurd example, but it's more about showing the people that those power are human and can be touched, as opposed to simply destroying those in authority. that is why assassinations rarely work as intended. simply killing those in power does not usher in a golden age of prosperity.
wielders of power must come to the realization themselves that they are not untouchable, then and only then, can the people rise up.

Kek

Does it slow you down apologizing for your (alleged) masculinity during each rep?

Attached: Antifa faggots.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

Bwahahaha. Story?

Attached: giphy-2.gif (497x280, 1.23M)

Find the clip with sound and you can hear the tranny calling the commie a faggot as he beats his ass. And it's beautiful.