PATRICK LITTLE IS A COP

Can't you alt-retards see what's happening here? You're always pointing out people OPENLY ALIGNED with the white supremacist fascist government we have and saying "this person is a fed! that's a fed!"

NEWSFLASH ALT-RETARDS: YOU'RE ALL FEDS!

Every cop in the USA is a Nazi! Every cop in the USA IS A LITERAL FASCIST! THE POLICE SUPPORT YOU AND YOU SUPPORT THE POLICE.

Why wouldn't police support the idea of an "ethnostate"??? Club black people in the head all day if they're caught in public? Umm yeah that's what the police ALREADY DO dumb dumb.

If you're against FEDS then WHY ON EARTH would you be a white nationalist? EVERY FED IS A WHITE NATIONALIST!!!

Attached: 1534295298289.png (1243x662, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a cop you dumb memeflaggot. Your thread is shit.

I'm impressed he wears a full suit in florida in August.

Even if I 100% knew he was a fed, I'd still like him and hope he won the democrat primary. Why not?

You're probably wearing Oakley sunglasses right now while you make this post from your FBI BlackBerry you fucking fed.

Pat is a Jew working with MOSSAD. Here's proof: archive.is/shnld

Attached: Patrick-Little-Doxed-You.jpg (2524x2902, 879K)

timestamp on your foreskin or gtfo

I'm wearing regular glasses with business casual clothes. I'm currently taking a shit.

Cops in America are about the furthest thing from Fascist you can get besides being a faggot like you. C-Ville proved you wrong anyways.

What a fucking obvious fed post lmfao. This is a classic fed PSYCHOLIGICAL OPERATIONS tactic. It's called "poisoning the well". They purposefully introduce INSANE conspiracy theories to make THE TRUTH seem false by association. This is to prevent the people from GETTING WOKE.

Whenever you post on this site, do yourself a favor and read the post above yours, and the post that comes right after yours. You or one of the two people you just read IS A FED, NAZI, WHITE NATIONALIST PIECE OF SHIT WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT!

t. police officer serving a fascist president

Donald Trump has 0 Fascist policies. You probably cannot even define Fascism.

>FED, NAZI, WHITE NATIONALIST
The average Leftist is more delusional than the Qanon LARPers

Wow right on time to spam your WordPress.

when i put away childish things and became a man i.e. when i dropped liberal lefty shit and went hard right (circa 2014). I never had a run in with the law that resulted in my arrest. I fucking love and support LEOs & military like a mother fucker now, and have no legal problems.

patrick little is retarded indeed. Holding signs like that only hurts our movement.

>cops are feds

To be fair that cop looks like he barely knows wtf is going on and is just first-bumping because there’s a fist to bump.

Why do you reply to this faggot shill seriously?
>meme flag
>says Trump is a fascist
>talking about the alt as if it's actually a thing
>complaining about the government when all lefties want is more governments

He's a fucking kike or sub 90 IQ and has nigger tier intelligence

Kill yourself you fucking muh optics piece of shit I hope you're family gets raped by a pack of niggers

SAGE

Hm, so...the cops are on our side...the military is on our side...who will be the military usurper to start the 4th Reich of the USA then?

Attached: Think.png (666x666, 235K)

Patrick Little needs to team up with BROTHER DEAN

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE

>once i became a fed I never got arrested

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

NO COPS "really know what's going on". The main qualifier to be a cop is whether or not you're willing to act on orders and follow direction without knowing who you're doing it for or why you're doing it. Look how easily this cop takes direction from his fed controller THE NAZI PATRICK LITTLE. The cop immediately recognizes the hierarchy, because Patrick Little is a white man with a SUIT who also is wearing Oakley sunglasses that means he is his superior officer.

Patrick Little probably has a hidden earpiece he used to call those cops after the HERO in Boca Retoan tore up his SIGN OF HATE in front of everyone so that the public could see there is no place for hate!!

This is a LARP.

But for the sake of appealing to the 1% probability that you're really Pat on the pot right now, keep up the good work.

Attached: 1527972448991.png (1216x600, 100K)

Get woke, go broke. Schutzstaffel, that's awful. Both of you hysterical cliques are retarded, commies and stormfags alike.

Attached: 1533897477770.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Oh, and I almost forgot: OP, you're a shit eating faggot. Half of this board unironically wants Nazism to flourish in America because it's indisputably a better system of government than any other delusional leftist ideology. Only brainwashed ZOGtards would ever support Communism. Headbutt a bullet, subhuman.

is he a white supremacist? i thought he was cool with nigs, just not with jews

He's a civil rights advocate, he's cool with everyone in America minus the two-timing dual-interest Isreahell-first Zionists dwelling in American government and their ZOGtard army.

simple FASCISM = WHITE SUPREMACY

...and it is the future. Enjoy your "reeducation camp".

t. Fed

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

I'm not larping as Pat. I just felt like I was one of the many OP was talking to. Everything else is true. Taking a second shit because apparently one wasn't enough.

>You're always pointing out people OPENLY ALIGNED with the white supremacist fascist government we have
Witch is entirely run by Zionist Jews, pushing their agenda of getting rid of non-Jews, only leaving small portion of niggers witch are easy enough to control being boarder line retarded.

Good try IIDF, but obvious is obvious..

uh hello does this look like a Jew to you???

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 52K)

Jokes on you I’m naked covered in baby oil sliding around on my hardwood floor.

Correct, his not.... how ever timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

hot, i just gassed in my chamber if you know what i mean

A cop or fed would be wise enough to wear a clip on tie.

Shit thread you moron. You made sooooooo many claims and provide NO PROOF. ffs. The claimant has the onus of proof... in other words... YOU must prove your claim. ffs.

Attached: baitmerch2.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>unironically
>only 1 thread SS-general at a time
>rest are memes
you the al sharpton of Jow Forums — king of white people? fug off

Attached: 1533088877227.jpg (620x455, 67K)

>a baby is running the government

dude what???? lmfao you can't be serious

the pic is RIGHT THERE in the OP. why is that cop showing support for patrick little? because patrick little is a cop too obviously! why?? because all cops are nazis you moron!

ALL COPS ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. THEY OPENLY SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACIST CANDIDATES.