CharlieBo313

Has Jow Forums heard of CharlieBo313?

This guy drives into the most ghetto of the ghettos, and interviews the most nigger of the niggers.

CHIMPCONGO:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nqgO7-fRiXg

DETROIT:
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

His channel is a subtle red pill.

Attached: say what.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I
youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Qm7gE6tw
youtube.com/watch?v=6z48Sx9W13o
youtube.com/watch?v=YleKW2MbiJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/july-14-1977-nyc-blackout-10252811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is 1 minute in.

Attached: dindu.png (1003x637, 1.21M)

So is it MacBlock or MoneyBlock?

Attached: 1532891220066.png (1024x900, 78K)

4 mins in he randomly pulls out a rifle with a scope.

The police fear the porch monkey.

Attached: porch weapons.png (742x632, 997K)

Look at how young most of them are. They're just dumb kids which is totally normal. They will just never have a chance and are turned to violence because of poverty and racism.

Do you really think these kids would be like this if not for decades of oppression and lack of positive male role models? They've got nothing to do but get high and kill each other, they don't know any better.

Attached: 1532597636701.png (1000x1000, 594K)

(You)

>if not for decades of oppression and lack of positive male role models
Yes because their cousins in Africa are in exactly the same position.

>Africans weren't also oppressed due to colonization

If their IQ was a bit higher they could succeed at life. Fortunately jail or prison are their only options now since they will not likely be smart enough to succeed at crime.

If they really wanted to, they could take that wad of cash in their pocket and GTFO to a safe area. Probably even pay an entire year's worth of rent / food / etc and start looking for minimum wage jobs. Leave the life behind them. But they stay.

that's not an excuse for hurting people and criminal behaviour, and if you think it is, it just shows how deluded most people are on the issue.

>also turned violent because of racism
no

Look at all those Benjamins he has. He has the opportunity to escape and start anew as a wage slave or janitor in a safer city.

Attached: Capture.png (437x485, 422K)

>If they really wanted to, they could take that wad of cash in their pocket and GTFO to a safe area.
But they don't want to because hood life is all they know. It's an endless loop that only gets broken by freak accidents - like someone having a good mentor that intervenes. It happens, some of the street thugs do realize they don't want to die at 17 and eventually leave the hood to bag groceries in the suburbs.

Not an excuse, just a system. Racism has been part of keeping blacks from economic success, thus keeping them in poverty, thus cultivating crime as a way to survive.

>Not an excuse, just a system. Racism has been part of keeping blacks from economic success
It's their actions. Our company takes Government hires who are almost always black and they have the highest turn over out of anyone. I don't even know why they 're in the program, the black employees are useless

>But they don't want to because hood life is all they know.

No. They want to be rich and not work an honest day.

Q predicted this

why come the police can't find the guns you feel me

you feel me you feel me you feel me

Fearing for your life and making a network to sell drugs sounds like harder work than stocking shelves. Pays better, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I

And the wages of sin are death.

>thus cultivating crime as a way to survive.
yeah poverty drives people to murder each other. for sureeee

>No. They want to be rich and not work an honest day.
>Fearing for your life and making a network to sell drugs sounds like harder work than stocking shelves. Pays better, though.
As if they have the forward thought to not think about the immediate reward from selling drugs & organizing with the homies to re-up.
>making a network to sell drugs
you give them wayyyyy to much credit.

Kek. At 3:17 they do a drug deal on film.

Do they act like this normally or just in front of cameras

>you give them wayyyyy to much credit.
True, but I wouldn't say it's easy being a hood rat especially navigating whatever kind of gang social structures in a way where you won't get your head kicked in. It's interesting to watch but sad that they don't realize they're throwing away their lives for nothing.

I wonder what would happen to gangs if drugs were legalized.

youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Qm7gE6tw

Posting some ghetto kino

Attached: 1439084842844.png (421x320, 15K)

Maybe get out of your White neighborhood and go take a look.

Now I understand why there are so many murders of black people in Chicago. OMFG.

Attached: IMG_341.png (211x239, 84K)

>Do they act like this normally or just in front of cameras

Btw if you're able to make it through the full Hood Life Volume 3 you'll see lots of candid stuff happening. Like Whites getting beat down on the streets and robbed at gunpoint and stuff like that. Not just interviews.

Which is hilarious because of the FBI warning at the beginning of the video warning against the crime of video piracy.

Are you feeling it now Mr.Krabs?

The thing I can't wrap my mind around is how they just sort of ramble on and on without a purpose. It is like if you put a camera infront of a child and they just kept talking endlessly.

I'm an airline pilot. All these people have nicer cars than me. I fucked up bad.

Live action squid billies.

Everyones ancestors was oppressed at some point fucktard
Explore a house fire

Yeah I've been watching his videos for about a year and a half now

youtube.com/watch?v=6z48Sx9W13o
here's a compilation he made, it's like national geographic.

That is one of the first things I noticed too. Despite being in an ostensibly dirt poor, backwards ass neighbourhood the streets are absolutely lined with cars, and not even junkers, second hand, sure, but most of them are probably only four or five years old.

Attached: 1527484664727.png (1016x984, 41K)

Hold the phone...what's going on with that driveway.

>A Jag
>A ford pickup
>A fucking boat

>it's racism fault

go suck a black dick.

They should be put into military schools, and disciplined the shit out until becoming productive members of society by FORCE.

0% down financing
Repo mans looking for them

My God...even if I wasn't racist...how the fuck is this compatible with a civilized society? WHAT THE FUCK DO THESE "PEOPLE" DO FOR WORK?

The taxpayers support them. They found a loophole.

JFC...I need more guns. Like yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=YleKW2MbiJQ

2:16 Tranny prostitutes
2:40 Prostitute in a fucking wheelchair

I've watched a few of his videos. I'm convinced that majority of black Americans are a lost cause. They are dumb as dogshit and talk like they are semi retarded.

see
^this

none of these people own their cars, the bank does. they're all leased and will never get payments made on them, will go to repossession or get seized by police after they get stopped holding guns/drugs and they'll go to auction. the banks know this, and it's basically predatory lending. these are just a bunch of nogs living under the illusion that they aren't broke as fuck.

So the bank gets money by getting the car? So who actually pays the original seller?

>start off with 85 IQ
>smoke weed literally every second of the day

What could go wrong?

Attached: 1493640159745.jpg (526x593, 61K)

Just posting to see if I'm actually banned from Jow Forums.

kys

> implying anyone can just show up in town and pick up weight
t. sheltered little fag who's dumber than the niggers he's criticizing

Attached: image.jpg (329x346, 99K)

Attached: 1533259456970.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Like everything nigs do, whitey pays for it. The loan companies aren't allowed to discriminate so they just jack up everyone's prices so we can subsidize the nogs. Then they jack up "high risk" people to 20+% interest on the off chance one or two of them pays, absolutely fucking the lower class whites who generally actually try to pay.

Banks or whatever financial agent they're using (probably second rate credit unions) pay the dealer. While the leaser de jure owns the deed to the vehicle it will revert to the financial agents possession in the event that they are for whatever reason unable to uphold their end of the contract.

The bank does. What are you, like 12?

I love Charlie, his videos are super fun to watch. I know Jow Forums hates Seattle, but at least we're the whitest big city in the country. And the suburbs where I live are overwhelming white and asian.

Attached: kekSword.jpg (454x564, 56K)

Attached: 1534388378943.png (2623x1475, 2.94M)

Imagine when shtf and you start culling niggers to annex their neighborhoods and they come at you having no idea how to shoot their guns. Any properly trained militant force would decimate these nogs for sport. Feels good.

'ROTHSCHILDS' LIQUORS at 6:24;
lmaoo

Attached: maga1.png (900x862, 359K)

I would pay so much money for the college students who staged protests about gun crime in the US, to spend a full 24 hours in these areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

They are literally orks from 40k.
They probably believe red uns go fasta and in the power of belief.

Attached: 1531926384926m.jpg (1024x808, 146K)

Shit, was meant for

Is that a FAMAS?

Pass me a clip so I can do some damage
:^)

majority of niggers are lazy and equate labor to taking a shower which they hate doing both of, nigs need a world built by and sustained by nigs... good luck!

Based

does it look like a famas, Mutt?
Fucking autist.

Attached: m16a4-famas.jpg (480x143, 7K)

the blacks in teh second video are playing some good ass music. they know how to have a good time.

btw when did blacks start riding motorcycles?

In another century, they would have been decent farm equipment. But the racist white man invented machines that made them obsolete. So yes, it's not their fault that they can't adapt to our racist education and technology. The real question is what we do about it? Reservations?

>in another century
That was the plan?
>right lads, we'll give it about a hundred years and then we'll invent some rudimentary tools.

I like riling up his subscribers in the comments. It's very easy

>Do you really think these kids would be like this if not for decades of oppression
Niggers are not oppressed. They have MORE rights than whites now with the continually expanding federal government (which expanded specifically to protect niggers)

It's a Jow Forums meme to ask if every gun is a FAMAS

): sad seeing my people in this state

so treating them like shit and calling them "dumb ni66ers" have no affect on their lives? you do know america is the riches country in teh world? you do know that right? you do america could not spend millinos of dollars on NASA bullshti instead spend it on giving black men and women employment? you do know if they gave them good jobs they wouldnt be thug? you do know that right

but fuck that. lets keep locking them up for sellin drugs and other victimless crimes cuz you know the prison industrial complex needs to be funded

fuck capitalism

It might be a mathematical probability that he'll end up getting killed while doing it.

dem boyz WILD. they got dem durty gunz. them boyz showin naked azz

ive been subbed for years

>go into Burger King/Taco Bell
>the workers wait on customers behind a bullet proof glass cage

How the fuck are there places in the USA like this?

Attached: 1460248820226.jpg (693x663, 60K)

Attached: 1447650261167.jpg (720x552, 68K)

You have no idea how horrible the people really are, they dont want jobs.

Dude Seattle is a shithole even if we have the whitest city.

>They're just dumb kids which is totally normal.
wut

>NASA bullshti

Watchu talkin' bout Willis? It was negro maffs dats put whitey on da moon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

What about before colonization? When have blacks ever not been in this sort of self-destructive state? The only time I can think of is, ironically, during slavery.

Attached: 1509343383908.jpg (960x803, 125K)

Jesus Christ hood rats talk so much.
Crime him in Australia never talk.

You responded to a meme that's as old as Jow Forums good job.

>What about before colonization?
You don't know?

Attached: wakandafoevah.jpg (800x450, 226K)

>dey was just keedz growin up in a rayciss ass white supremist system tho

Drop neutron bombs on all these nigger infested shitholes. Kills all the niggers. Leaves the land to be redeveloped.

>Has Jow Forums heard of CharlieBo313?
His fanclub pretty much meets here. If we drew a Venn diagram of his subscribers and Jow Forums regulars, it'd basically be one circle within a larger one.

He's like our Jack Hanna. I won't say he's our Steve Irwin because I've never seen him jump out in short-shorts and randomly grapple a crackhead.

Checked. Honestly all you need to do is turn the lights out for a few hours. They'll just start killing and eating each other.
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/july-14-1977-nyc-blackout-10252811

Those people need to cut their lawns and pulled some weeds. Disrespecting the neighborhood with that landscaping.

SEETHING or BAIT?
you decide

And that sounds rude, but my HOA will hire someone to cut your lawn, make you pay for it, and fine you on top of that. AND I’m proud to say I’m happy about that.

>Buying a house in a HOA

Attached: 2018-06-05-20-22-32.jpg (392x433, 77K)

>HOA
cuck detected

Niggers rule Chicago
Why are niggers so violent?
What happened during Hurricane Katrina?
What were the LA Watts Riot?
What is the Bell Curve?
Focus on Zimbabwe

top kek