Why arent Mudslimes blamed for Circumcision?

Why are jews blamed for the spread of circumcision when historically and currently its almost always been the mudslimes forcing it on white people?

The Balkans, the Levant, Persia and Central Asia wouldnt be circumcized if it wasnt for Mudslime invaders.

In europe because Islam is seen as hygenic and hip, liberal whites are always circumcizing their children to (((cure))) (((phimosis))) even when far more noninvasive treatments exist, or for no reason at all. White european women who marrying mudslimes also circumcize their children.

At least jews, for the amount of time they lived in Europe, didnt force circumcision the way Mudslimes did, with the exception of the A*glo world.

Also, a very large portion Secular Jews stopped circumcizing their boys in Europe, while every single Muslim does it, no matter how secular. Circumcision is even declining in Israel itself and more and more jews are questioning it, contrary to Mudslimes.

Attached: Mudslime scum.png (720x370, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1045.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9446966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are the colours reversed?

Attached: circumcision map.png (1425x966, 61K)

wrong img

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

Idk maybe it was made by a mudslime.

infant genital mutilation causes autism and jews have known about this for as long as hinduism was around. Islam is Talmudic Zionism or Jew 2.0 and they are LARPing as the orthodoxy of judaism

Circumcision probably causes extreme sexual frustration and agression with mudslimes, and together with the inbreeding, makes them beastly.

>Islam is Talmudic Zionism or Jew 2.0 and they are LARPing as the orthodoxy of judaism

Yeah, before zionism mudslimes and jews worked together against christianity.

bump

>Yeah, before zionism mudslimes and jews worked together against christianity.
bit more involved than that but it doesn't really matter, all abrahamic religions are bullshit, but here are the links to what happens when you mutilate the dick of a baby:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5

>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP

>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl

>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism

>Cutting the dick of your own son the moment he's fucknig born.
Are you niggers trying to get a tranny daughter or what?

>serbia
>le removers

Muslims do it to their young boys and its as traumatizing

Because of the analbanian cockroaches

It's been hundreds of years since the mudslimes made significant inroads into the civilized world. So like with niggers, their barbaric practices have not been as much of a concern.

Jews, on the other hand, infest and spread it among the civilized world, and thereby pose the greater blame and danger.

Circumcision was only spread by jews among the Anglo world, and since then it has the declined there except the United Kikes of America. Meanwhile, Islam is finding more and more converts in Europe and that means more and more circumcision.

Also jews haven't advocated for circumcision in the US since the 80s. Its declining there. As I wrote earlier, even Israeli Jews are questioning it.

CDC still recommends it. Muslims are for sure a growing danger, but still just a growing one. Jews hold majority blame for the recent state of affairs.

Hi, jidf.

>with the exception of the A*glo world.
He said... in english.

The collapse of communist atheism in the Balkans, Caucasus and Central Asia has made circumcision rates there skyrocket in the 90s. Mudslimes are a constant danger since they'll always justify circumcision and spread it through rapefugees and conversion.

Not an argument

Fuck off shlomo

I said civilized world, not balkans, caucasus, and central asia. Islam is obviously a cancer that must be stopped, but it's not responsible for the rampancy of circumcision in the civilized world. Jews are to blame.

The entire world should be protected from circumcision, not just the west.
>but it's not responsible for the rampancy of circumcision in the civilized world.
Both religions are.

Hey fucknuts we want you all to be Muslim. Jews don’t want you to be Jewish. They think non Jews don’t deserve the special status of Jews. We believe the torch of chosen people was discontinued from being blood based and changed to faith based so who ever from you degenerates accepts the glorious Religion of Islam, you are the family of new chosen people.

On top of that, Christianity was supposedly fulfillment of the law of the Jews so the covenant gets handed down to Christian fags.
On top of that

Speaking of muslims, should I dump my polish gf because she previously dated a muslim?
I'm also polish, and I'm only really attracted to polish/slav girls.

Attached: 1524748887089.png (567x589, 194K)

Dont dump her, but convince her to hate mudslimes, like any non-tolerant globalist instagram polish whore does.

Of course. And female mutilation should be banned as well. Neither of those backward desert people have ever been part of the western world and should be expelled.

False. Christians are not bound to the circumcision covenant. Only the ones duped into it by the Jews believe this.

See, guys, this is the problem. Muslims spread circumcision by conversion, while(american) jews spread it through (((medicine)))

Nah dude. They're disgusting mongrels. The things will get infected and rot off due to their terrible hygiene. You can't live in the sand without showers and expect your uncut penis to be ok.

>mudslimes and jews worked together against christianity.
t. low IQ burger

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

If Circumcision damaged parts of the brain explain Jews being over represented in academia, stem subjects and over all success story as a race.

Pagan Arabs and Berbers had no problem with their foreskins.

Fuck off Walid.

No it won't. It's a especially designed for protection and avoiding infection.

Enjoy sloppy seconds of base Muslamics

BTW according to the actual Quran, circumcision is forbidden but most Muslims are cryto-kikes who follow fake books that are based on Jewish traditions.

Maybe that’s why they couldn’t achieve glory until they starting sniping

Proof?

Mohammad was just a kikeboo and made circumcision a reccomended practice in the hadiths. Mudslimes made it a law later and used circumcision as a tradition to welcome converts into the (((ummah)))

Sorry didn't realise we had a Muslim penis expert in here
Yeah sure. You never get sand in there at the beach, and it never gets cheesy af when you don't shower. It's become a practice in Africa to stop the spread of aids and other diseases and shit.

>Islam
>Glory

Arabs and especially berbers were doing just fine before Islam. Islam in fact destroyed arab culture in favor of desert talmudic Kikery.

It doesn't do any of those things to any substantial degree any more than the rest of the body gets dirty or spreads diseases.

it started with the ancient egyptians, long before kikes and mudslimes existed.

>Amerikike
>Expert on foreskins

The vast majority of egyptians didnt practice it and didnt spread it. Mudslimes are responsible for spreading it.

Islam is a relatively recent invention, brainlet.

They forced it upon nonsand hygenic people like Turkics and Persians.

Without Islam, circumcision would never have spread.

That's objectively false. It had already spread prior to Islam's existence.

Quran chapter 4:
>(The pagans), leaving Him, call but upon female deities: they call but upon Satan the persistent rebel! (117) Allah did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion marked off. (118) "I will mislead them and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes Satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. (119)
Circumcision defaces God's creation.

>and made circumcision a reccomended practice in the hadiths.
You're assuming hadiths are actually based on anything that Muhammed did or said while hadiths are almost entirely fabricated based on bullshit and Jewish traditions.

I'm not a fan of the turked slava
>as a race
you don't belong here, you're that stupid

Persians, north africans, balkans, indians and turkics are circumcized because of islam

Whether the (((hadith))) are fake or not is irrelevant. Muslims believ it uncritically and always genitally mutilate their boys

>It's not the Jews
>Muslims are the real threat
The absolute state of burgers

So what? I said it had spread prior to Islam's existence, which is correct. You said it only spread because of Islam, which is both absurd and false.

That's why I said most Muslims are crypto-kikes who follow fake books, not the Quran.

Male Genital Mutilation (aka circumcision) performed on infants has been shown to cause brain damage and increase tractability (ie make you a slave).

The Persians never practiced(and actually abhorred) circumcision before they were forcefully converted to islam. turks never practiced circumcision before Islam. How can you deny that?

Because the Jewish lobby would get targeted as well and WHEN they are, the kikes shut it down. Literally happened here. But the fuckers still got something in. Fuck. Them.

Attached: Americattle.png (719x527, 77K)

They should be stopped and featured as MGM spreaders just as much as regular kikes then.

I don't deny that. I never have. And it wouldn't have spread to South Korea without US military interference. But if you want to trace the spread, then you can't just stop at Islam because the spread of circumcision is much older than that.

Sources:
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1045.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9446966

>
In europe because Islam is seen as hygenic and hip, liberal whites are always circumcizing their children to (((cure))) (((phimosis))) even when far more noninvasive treatments exist, or for no reason at all.
[citation needed]. The percentage of circumcised people in Europe is roughly equal to the percentage of Muslims and Jews combined. The percentage of non-Muslim, non-Jewish Europeans who are circumcised is a rounding error.
The answer to your question is that Jews convinced Americans, who are the only blue major power on the map. Nobody cares if muslims convinced Tajikistanis or Somalis to chop off their foreskins, we don't expect any better from them.

> Inferential data support the hypothesis that a practical consequence of circumcision, complementary to any religious-symbolic function, is to make a circumcised male less excitable and distractible, and, hence, more amenable to his group's authority figures.

>...biasing young males toward increased tractability which would enhance group efforts and less toward individual goals of amorous exchanges.

When will people realize that circumcision is literal mind control?

The Persians and Byzantines were great civilizations during early middle ages, and Islam destroyed it. Its fucking sad how they're all genitally mutilated and inbred retards.

Isnt circumcizing for phimosis(or just suspicions for it) extremely common in Europe. I knew a german who was circumcized just because his Muslim doctor convinced his mother that his penis had phimosis.

Jews didnt spread circumcision in the Roman Empire or medieval europe.

Phimosis would be one valid medical reason for the procedure.

Otherwise, non medically necessary MGM is child abuse.

Why are you so committed to lies? It's not like any of like Islam just because Jews are the bigger problem.