African Exchange Student in Japan Punches Basketball Referee

An African high school exchange student punched a Japanese basketball referee in the face during a game. The Japanese did not charge him, but let him go home, and then fired the Japanese coach. Link: nextshark.com/exchange-student-sucker-punched-referee-japan-leaves-school-returns-home-country/

Attached: Capture.png (604x302, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_Writers_Guild_of_America_strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kk

Well, that's what happens when you invite dindus to come live with you who only have a 65 I.Q. It's simple, really.

>Hires Frenchie for “communication and emotional development”
This is what happens when you’re a shit-tier 私立 (private) school in Japan. You can bring in human trash and get away with it as long as you have enough shekels from the parents

Attached: 8AF27991-E283-4B3D-83D8-F642CFDB6F43.jpg (750x321, 258K)

How do this niggers get to japan in the first place?

Attached: can not.png (500x564, 594K)

> (You)
>>Hires Frenchie for “communication and emotional development”
---
Yeah, what a fuckin' joke. I thought the Japs were more based than that.

Old news senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007–08_Writers_Guild_of_America_strike

>The referee that he hit suffered injuries that required 10 stitches. However, instead of charging the student for assault, he forgave the student after he apologized for what he did while in front of the authorities.

Attached: 1528522164622.jpg (399x400, 13K)

The Japanese truly are the whites of the orient. They are being too forgiving, just like us.

Attached: NANI JUDAYA.jpg (480x523, 38K)

Should have fuckin' hung his entire family from the god damn niggerball hoop.

Attached: image.jpg (640x716, 287K)

>the cuckold teacher forgave the nigger and is petitioning to keep him in country and in school

Why are nips so fucking weak?

Attached: 1520224615919.webm (1000x563, 1.09M)

Is it because of racism?

THEY JUST BULLDOZED THE NEW MEXICO COMPOUND

Go figure. A black can’t control himself and doesn’t consider the consequencess. Wow I’m so shocked that I can hardly contain my shocked

No they didn’t

Keep an eye on the 2020 olympics, that's when the multicultural propaganda and marketing promoting a "diverse Japan" is going to be in full force. The Jews are going to use that as a springboard to get their grubby fingers and influence in Japan. These stories will only keep growing in the next few years. Keep an eye on it Japanese friends.

been saying this for years. my nip friend came to the US and this very wealthy businessman told him to check out some companies for bomb protection film for his building. it was funny because there were a few israeli companies who had these as well as companies who deal with auto maintenance. his rich buddy is afraid of terrorists bombs for the upcoming olympics heh

Attached: 1523239455240.jpg (680x906, 63K)

The Japanese are unable to comprehend the senseless violence of the nigger. They assume they are human beings just like them. No Japanese would ever strike another person without extremely good reason.

>The Japanese did not charge him
Why would they charge him when they can do this:
>let him go home
Prison in Japan is better than freedom in Africa.