Donald Trump

Which Roman Emperor closely resembles Donald Trump?

Attached: B60A8985-CE52-4690-9497-90C2572AA952.jpg (745x970, 145K)

Hadrian on account of the wall.
>Pic unrelated.

Attached: 25266.jpg (317x750, 54K)

Attached: 4B61838C-D7DA-4631-BEA0-EEF443178EE9.jpg (1196x523, 220K)

Nero

>Bong always has to start irrelevant nitpicking

This
>prokike all the way

Hadrian actually built his wall.

Caesar, Augustus, Aurelius all in one.

idk which one was the best

None of Roman Emperors were giving billions every year to other countries

Attached: 1505788132011.jpg (958x1400, 461K)

What?

The one that played the harp.

Don't mind him lad, he just has a retarded compulsion to hate you due to anti-british Jow Forums memes.

You can bury your head in the sand, and memes exposes what is happening.

absolute cringe

Based Arab.

I'm praying for Julius Caesar and the end of the republic. Barron is Octavian, Miller is Agrippa

none of them. romans werent punk bitch jewish cock sucking nords

The fattest one.

>non-country
Opinion discarded.

There definitely elements of Hadrian, Julian the Apostate and Caesar in Trump. Like Hadrian he wants to pull back and reconsolidate strength and stability, like Julian he wishes to return to traditional values and beliefs and he has the natural instincts of strong authority, like Caesar, though not enough for my liking. He needs to go full on Napoleon III to be quite honest.

Sulla

>Nero
Nero's name in greek, put through the jewish system of numerology is 666. Sadly most of his memory was damned by the people who came after. We might not ever know how truly based he was, only get to hear Christian revisionist propaganda about him. We do know that he quelled the rebellion in Judea. Possibly a hint?

I always thought Trump was like Caligula. I also think that Caligula was smeared in history because the senate fucking hated him, but the average Roman loved him.