They're right you know

They're right you know

Attached: 31946941_1257438931054090_4189207239619248128_n.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Is that Tesla?

Whos the dude on the left though. Huh.

Even roasties and bimbos know Tesla
Sage

Tesla is reddit

Drake

Tesla was the Kayne West of the science community.

isn't it a Floyd Mayweather?
I have no idea about a right dude, probably some italian shitskin who cares

Tesla is just as meme-tier as Kanye, maybe even worse.

How often is Tesla on TV versus Kanye?

>mfw plebbit glorifies Tesla but doesn't know who Faraday is

Attached: Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_Reynolds.jpg (800x981, 97K)

Nah Tesla is a car dude

Yeah. But i bet nobody can name this man. Really shows how far society has fallen.

Attached: 81FC896B-3F4D-4185-9EAE-E643DB9C7800.jpg (239x211, 13K)

Have you seen him tho?

I mean. How do you not know Albert Einstein.

tesla is the biggest psuedo bait ironically his name being associated with the car company has turned him into a pop cultural figure

most people who reference tesla dont even know what he did in his life

wtf that guy was in my dreams last night

we live in a society

i know both and idgaf about humanity's future

Uhh.. Kanye is based though. And probably the future President of the United States.

Deep and also redpilled

Attached: 1532909269005.jpg (300x400, 53K)

They know who Tesla is because they fell for the Free energy meme

Anything for gibs

One is a rapper the other guy was in that movie with Wolverine about magicians.

no, Tesla is this guy

Attached: thomas_dolby.jpg (350x233, 23K)

living meme lolcow A-list celebrity rapper with very highly critically esteemed recording history ('it's actual music' vs generic fad nigger 'music'). literally retarded/simple-minded (childlike), probably some degree of autism (literally). famous for autistic spectacle (taking microphones out of peoples hands, unexpectedly blurting out controversial inanities). trump supporter, talks shit and teases being 'inside' and waiting for revolution/MAGA/'enlightenment' in way that qtards and similar conspiracy-minded trump cucks latch onto.

I'm still not buying his crappy cars. Any future where I can't watch the plebs choke in smog from my fully self contained and environmentally independent ivory tower is not one worth living.

Attached: 45454544.jpg (244x337, 49K)

None of Tesla's inventions (except for electric cars) is still in use today. Kanye on the other hand, has millions of fans.

scooop ... scoopty woop

Still, cringe. Has the template of a facebook meme.

If you think about niggers on a daily basis you're probably a Jow Forums poster.

Now tell me what Tesla actually did

Three phase ac motor that made ac electricity distribution feasible. Easy.

>SoƱar con un hombre
Hmmm

dayum

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72K)

The first thing I did when I tried living in London in 2014 was to visit the Faraday memorial

Attached: IMAG0826.jpg (3264x1952, 1.29M)

he fell in love with a pigeon

Is that Hitler?

*blocks your path

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x254, 11K)

>Tesla is reddit

Attached: d33.jpg (136x184, 11K)

Faraday is unironically one of the most scientists and easily 4th best behind Newton, Einstein and Maxwell
Probably the 2nd greatest inventor behind Watt
And he was the son of a poor blacksmith

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

*most brilliant

>still no serbs and croats claiming Tesla as their in this thread
Jow Forums is only a shadow of it's past

Attached: 13237600_595684143934528_2683444119450421753_n.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I don't know who the nigger is, but don't deny that Tesla is a part of pop culture.

pretty much that's all he did and then he went off his rocker.

He's German, we settled this years ago.

Hello, Reddit!

croats and serbs are largely still working or commuting home around this time faggot

Watt about Alexander Graham Bell? Not only was he a scientist but also founded the company that is now known as General Electric. Both business and scientific acumen.

He was ahead of his time. If only he could have gotten his copy of Hatoful Boyfriend.

Fuck off, proto-kike.

Tesla is reddit tier scientist though.
>give away his money and inventions for free
>die in poverty and full of debts

Is he the scott that invented the phone?
"Watson, come here, i need you"

>Newton, Einstein and Maxwell
>Einstein
Yeah. No.

I can always tell someone doesn't really know shit about the history of science and technological development when they start spouting off about Tesla.

Funny thing about it being Ye is very aware of the power of 369

Attached: B43FD2D9-210E-4AD7-80A6-724B5AAB16BA.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

I don't know when you southerners do your shit.
You are unpredictable after all those genocides and wars.
wasted

Attached: 21739957_1218352798268977_4757534846503340872_n.jpg (960x960, 80K)

This. Faraday, Ampere, Maxwell, and Hertz all deserve a good deal more credit then Tesla.

bait?

Tesla was a braggart and a fantasist as well though.

The fact that Kanye West is alive at present and that Tesla is a dead man refutes this pic.

To add more weight, Kanye is political involved and influential and an innovator in the arts as well as fun. The curator of this stock meme really should have reconsidered their choices.

They should have put a picture of Trump on the left and Ocasio-Cortez on the right tb h fa m

Maxwell is so fucking underrated
He is literally the Scottish Newton. Einstein himself glorified three scientists above all others: Newton, Faraday and Maxwell
Literally unified electricity and magnetism

there are people that don't know both?

The hyper intelligent are not well adjusted people.

>croats and serbs are largely still working
>croats and serbs
>working

>>>>r/iamverysmart

I know it's trendy to hate on Jews around here, but Einstein does deserve a massive amount of credit for developing the photon theory of light, a good deal of work in early quantum thermodynamics, and the General theory of relativity. He also seems to have legitimately come up with the special theory on his own, although he was by no means the first to do it. He was the first to provide the proper philosophical understanding of it though.

he lives in england, he must suck jewish cock in any way he can. he doesnt even realize Einstein hype is just jewish propaganda.

Attached: C8999E07-0964-42B7-91FE-F38DF5F8C512.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Whos the nigger?

The man unified electromagnetic theory and showed that it implied the existence of electromagnetic waves traveling at the speed of light. It's a strong contender for the single greatest theoretical achievement in all of physics history.

Sorry for being late, just got off work.
Tesla is a Serb. As for the rest, Austrians and Hungarians have more claim to Tesla than Croatians, since there was no Croatia at the time.
Let the shitstorm begin!

Kanye is proof of that

orthodox serbial parents = croatian infant. Ofcourse! *sarcasm*

That was Edison.

He does deserve credit, but come on. With Faraday and Newton?
Considering he borrowed work from literally who Sweden scientists.
I literally don't care him being jewish. He was above that, as in, he was at least a honest prick, like Hemingway.

>A fucking leaf
Only a leaf could post something this stupid.

Tesla was a Serb. *grabs popcorn*

Basically was the science behind hertz's experiments and many others
He also has a nice profile

Attached: James_Clerk_Maxwell.png (331x398, 101K)

American's could be educated about him. You would need a TV special on Faraday Cage Fighting.

>With Faraday and Newton?

I would say that coming up with the general theory of relativity qualifies him for that, yes. It's true that he had a good deal of help with the math, but that's because tensor calculus was very new at the time, and it's still hard as shit. Einstein did the physics, which is what a physicist is supposed to do.

Also, EPR, while wrong, did get the entanglement ball rolling, so he deserves some credit for that as well.

Edison was an ego fueled pseudo science douche. He electrocuted an elephant with ac power in front of like 300 people to prove a retarded point.
He also traveled around making people believe he actually knew what he was doing. Realistically he just stole ideas and presented them to the public. Tesla was modest and kept to himself and only promoted his shot because it's what funded his technology.
So go duck yourself burger boy. Maybe you should learn about the people before making assumptions.

He wasn't even a scientist. He was an engineer and industrialist. Thus talking about him in the context of science makes no sense.

>Fucking leafs, man. Fucking leafs.

It's odd a Scot would invent the telephone when no one can even understand a word they say anyway. I'm guessing he wanted to yell unintelligibly at random strangers and worked on a way to do that from the comfort of his home.

Attached: 5454545.jpg (552x457, 184K)

Posh scots sound like posh Anglos
Like Kenneth Clark in his 'Civilisation' series, i always thought he was English until he said he was a Scot

I just realised the F104 Starfighter was an American plot to kill off the remnants of the WWII Luftwaffe.
Unreliable single engine. Stubby wings. Ejects straight down, perfect for engine failure on take off. Only sold due to a massive bribery scheme that makes the Clinton's jealous.

So what your saying is, a guy who built himself a team is on par with guys who LITERALLY did all of their own pull?

Gay scientists versus the Chad engineer Tesla. Who even needs scientists?, daily reminder that people were building electric motors far before Maxwell equations

Has all his papers siezed by Glow in the Dark Niggers. He's Jow Forums level too.

Yeah
Faraday was building motors

No one in the history of science ever "did all of their own pull'. Newton built on the work of the Greeks, and of the calculus that was being developed at the time (the fundamental theorem of calculus was proven a generation before Newton). Faraday built on the work of a bunch of people in France around the turn of the 19th century. Maxwell's equations bear the names of Ampere, Faraday, and Gauss for a reason.

Study more science history, and you will learn that everything is incremental. Some increments are simply a bit bigger then others.

What the fuck? Since when? Tesla was a pure Magyar!

It's difficult to know if you've reach an optimal design if you don't even understand the physical principles that you're exploiting. There's a reason that engineers need to know physics and math.

I literally can't believe this. You honestly think Einstein has the same amount in influence on science as Newton? Where in the hell did this meme come from?
Listen. If Newton wasn't born, we'd probably still live in the early 20th century at best. If Einstein wasn't born, we'd be literally in the same place, if not even further ahead in his field. That's what false hype does to society.

Tesla was driving levitating platforms, taje your motors and stuff it

Einstein might be considered more revolutionary in future retrospect
Satellites incorporate his ideas of relativity

Tesla: Born 1856
Faraday: Born 1791

This is reasonable. But I still say his theories aren't as revolutionary or singular as people claim. He's just two steps ahead of people like Edison.

LEVATATING PLATFORMS

Posh Scots? They are no true Scotsmen...

Attached: 2323232.jpg (600x300, 50K)

Edison is pretty important as an inventor
Murray ranks him 2nd to Watt because he had a lot of successful ideas