You need to leave your bedroom and see the real world...

You need to leave your bedroom and see the real world. Then you'd realise most liberals are normal happy people who simply want to co-exist and progress humanity to a brighter future. Is that such a crime?

Attached: 1534427444301.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happiness is an illusion.
They're lying to themselves and you.

I don't know if it is a crime but it sounds like something that should be punishable by death without trail.

Attached: 434345454.jpg (576x324, 42K)

>brighter future
i'm a hopeless romantic too op but you know as well as i do that great sorrow will precede the coming awakening

But they are wrong. People are not kind and neither is the world. They are trying to create a world that not only will never exist but will also endanger us all

That's ironic, considering most diehard liberals come from 1 square mile enclaves in major cities, where rent is $3,000 a month that their parents pay for. Its easy to fight for free shit and equality when you don't leave your nest.

I was unironically super liberal until I lived in your "real world." Now I'm basically white isis.

Source on that data, big boy?

Not living behind a computer and actually working, faggot

Theroad to hell is paved with good intentions, shillo.
They're being manipulated.

what is this image supposed to represent

anyway most liberals are only liberals because they don’t understand the way the world actually works, 99% of goosestepping hitlerists on Jow Forums are former liberals

How did his mouth make him grow a foreskin?

>You need to leave your bedroom and see the real world
In your case you'd have to learn Arabic as well

Progress is a spook.

Attached: Whack a spook.png (550x550, 228K)

stupid people are always happy

yeah, liberals are great until they open their stupid fucking mouths.

Probably 100% most people who care about politics are liberals as kids then grow up

dickhead

SnowFlake?
Big scary world hurt your feeelings?

Edgy, and you made my dick hard with that anime picture.

Attached: dick head.png (400x652, 165K)

Problem is, you can’t forge that ‘brighter future’ via liberalism. And you ultimately cause more harm than good trying so.

it should be when your retarded actions cause famines (communism), and crime (grooming gangs, violence, stealing )

>most liberals are normal happy people who simply want to co-exist
Is that why they chant about how much they "fucking hate white men" in the study areas on my campus?

but user the world is getting brighter every day
look at today compared to 1990, now gay people can get married and adopt children into loving homes and people have smartphones in their pockets that they can look at during work hours so they don’t have to suffer the boredom of working while at the same time the connectivity and expressive creativity makes them so much more productive
and people don’t have to live in boring rural white only towns working in factories anymore, now their children can work in vibrant and diverse environments experimenting with beans and creating new types of coffee drinks
It’s a different world than where you come from

I try to please... but not always.

Attached: 3434343243.jpg (640x360, 88K)

well fuck you too

> most liberals are normal happy people
Maybe over there, but the ones I know are bitter, alcoholics or stoners who are struggling with simple tasks.

Oi mate, where’s your Jow Forums posting loience? Is that a butterknife I see in your silver drawer?

give him a break officer, he only has that butterknife because it was included in his 30-piece silver set

I grew up in Northern California, where the lefties congregate. The “average lefty” is an authoritarian who thinks it’s not unreasonable for the government to silence and arrest people they don’t agree with.

A lot of people have the impression that far lefties are those purple haired trans protestors screaming in the street, but it’s actually much worse than that; a far leftie is usually just some average guy or girl who says in casual conversation that Christianity should be outlawed, America should have no southern border, and the 1% should be funneling money directly into their pockets so they can sit at home smoking pot all day. And they say it casually like it’s a normal thing to say, and the people around them don’t protest because they think basically the same things.

> normal happy people

Do you mean also these fanatics ?

Whose organizers are paid by Soros-like people, while the marching crowds are usually just their useful idiots...

Or do you mean also the LGBT* community, now not-so-much slowly pushing to legalize pedophilia on their slippery slope, intended to destroy all western Morals...?

Or do you mean also the (((media))) hosts, pushing outright lies and half-truths ? (Like CNN and many others...)

Attached: 1534186217994 1520286498231.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

Implying I don’t?

You asked what the picture is suppose to represent. It’s a dickhead, he’s not calling you a dickhead

because ur a faget

Attached: 92cecfea1bfdb9bc1609d3d9b7c232eb-dag4byh.png (112x112, 11K)

>walk into Starbucks with MAGA hat and swastika armband
>get harassed by 4 or 5 triggered leftycucks and one nigger tries to steal my hat but instead gets a handful of his own bloody teeth
>2 soibois and a screeching harpy try to defend the nigger and get knocked on their asses
>cashier refuses to sell me coffee because of my political opinions

the "tolerant" left

>"The Grand Illusion"

The post

i dont need stupid faggots that think their shit smells sweeter than most, guiding my life or telling me what is right and wrong. Fuck liberals.

Liberals are always miserable.

Am not! It's not true, you are the faget! Whah... sob... sob... looks like it's a crying myself to sleep night tonight.

Attached: 44452434.jpg (1146x647, 169K)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing

fell for it lmao

Fuck em *crack* *sip*

Tears are hot, you have my permission to continue

Attached: 11_986.jpg (950x713, 145K)

Intentions don't equate to outcomes. We're watching the decline of western civilization at the hands of liberals. That doesn't mean that it's impossible to coexist, but the current liberal strategy of national suicide by mass migration is retarded and drove me from the left. We need to coexist as nations, because we can't coexist in parallel cultures

Americans spend too much time eating doritos and playing Xbox to learn how to throw a proper punch

>enter starbucks
>broke niggers teeth
>beat the shit out of 2 beta males
>surprised by nu-male cashier, probabily a nigger, wont serve you

>who simply want to co-exist and progress humanity
I want the opposite of what they want. sorry

Attached: 1531584503801.png (1317x1115, 1.32M)

Feels > reals and don't you ever forget it!

Attached: 44232323.jpg (768x432, 107K)

who gave the gay israeli kike a UK proxy? your threads are fucking cancer today retard

it's tommy trying to fit in

Max Stirner was a fucking retarded nihilist/anarchist with no grasp of humanity or how society functions, and so are his dumbass followers. Fuck you. Your existence is a "spook", so go kill yourself.

Attached: 1492723507470.jpg (617x666, 53K)

> real world
> liberals
> normal
> happy people
> co-exist
> progress humanity
> brighter future

But I realized the opposite by doing that...
You need to stop believing in the strawmen/stereotype of your own creation.
>t. 30y/o Boomer with a wife and a house

Attached: 1533997747750.jpg (896x1024, 184K)

>You need to leave your bedroom and see the real world. Then you'd realise most liberals are normal happy people who simply want to co-exist and progress humanity to a brighter future. Is that such a crime?
All the avowed liberals I've met have been:

-Indoctrinated kids who have literally been surrounded by leftism from birth and have no idea that legitimate, non-strawman alternate viewpoints exist, and have no idea what the left's actual policies are in practice. Low-information and extremely succeptible to simple propaganda (like the news calling someone racist).
-"Intellectuals" who are actually total morons, who are like the above group, but older and so ingrained with leftism that it is a fundamental part of their personality. Total narcissists who think that being leftist makes them holy and wise. Somehow see themselves as being exempt from leftist criticism despite being the archetypical white middle class petite bourgeois enemy.
-Boomer blue collar types who still think that leftist policies are good for them; but the majority of these have already switched sides to the right with all the "kill whitey" propaganda and mass-immigration destroying the job and housing market
-Lumpen (to borrow a phrase from Marx), who have no jobs, ambitions and no morals. Feel entitled to gibs because they feel they need it more.
-Minorities who just vote left because it's the party that panders to them.

reminder: this is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down niggers' throats until they're too fat to walk

it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig cycle

i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire

>liberals
>happy people
No they are the mist mentally sick and depressed degenerates out there.
Don’t confuse their cherry picked examples of hedonistic nihilism as happyness or fulfillment

no, it’s true. My Jewish friend Sarah Silberman said so.

i missed the love bit shill
your love is white genocide and liberals are metally ill

well played

pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share

You first

Attached: Liberals.png (936x920, 830K)