I’m sorry pol

I’m sorry pol.....

Attached: 7FF5E3EC-F4C4-472D-98BD-13F230E3216D.jpg (620x660, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm_3p-tlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=MYCLw1Raz4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=buMWJt7K4jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oi vey

Attached: BBAB4739-8A9F-4FDE-A515-284853B1BD67.jpg (640x660, 450K)

>Overpaid Jewish and White liberal celebs get competition

... for what?

Asians aren't even 10% of the population. Wouldn't a film depicting a majority spic cast be more revolutionary?

It's a social-justice meme. Like Get Out.

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 99AF7A2D-4C28-4AB6-9517-73D5992E5CD7.jpg (600x324, 221K)

The Jew fears the samurai

"Asians" is what they say when they're ashamed to say Chinese.
Same as calling Jews white.

what? looks like shitty and cheesy romcom, who cares?

>dorama made in hollywood

>WE

Asians are prob the most privileged race in america, even more than whites. for fucks sake the movie is about how much money they have.
Minorities will HATE this

Attached: waxman 9.gif (440x223, 22K)

>Asians is
>is

I just made this comment to my wife and she said it is a movie.

So much identity politics. What a time to be alive when Jow Forums is less racist than the mainstream media.

>more than a movie, it's a revolution
and it only happens several times a year

hahaha imagine how much salt someone named "ho" has accumulated over the years

lol
curious

Ironically, Get Out was shitting on white liberals that have a black fetish.

Privilege doesn't exist. They are just quite smart, quite dedicated and have in-group loyalty. Hence their success.

This article was written by a dumb Ho.

Attached: 1508191016575.png (573x509, 173K)

The Chinese are fucking terrible at making movies. Their humor is infantile and they're incapable of any kind of originality. They can't write a decent script to save their lives and they seem to have no concept of the techniques and standards that have been developed over the last hundred years.
Recently they've taken to hiring Western actors like Matt Damon and Jason Statham in a futile attempt to pass their garbage off as genuine cinema and to find any success outside of China.
Meanwhile the South Koreans make excellent drama movies and crime thrillers, and the Japanese are masters of surrealism and horror. Hell, fucking Indonesia made The Raid which is one of the best action movies of all time, while the Chinese have produced nothing of any cultural value.
They're only capable of shitting out 500 Monkey King movies a year, and I'm not exaggerating. So many came out recently that I mistook the sequel of one movie for another and I only figured it out about half way in.
Bleeding Steel was shit, Taking Tiger Mountain was laughable, The Great Wall was carried entirely by Matt Damon's performance, The Mermaid is one of the worst films I've ever seen and felt like it had been written by a child.
Fuck China, they have no culture to export and they have no valuable statements to make.

The Chinese are doing the jew thing and getting into media.

Attached: 1532107914112.png (599x801, 387K)

>in-group loyalty.

Attached: 1451694296318.png (2800x1920, 1.73M)

and the samurai fears the martial artist

Attached: untitled-15.png (1080x600, 270K)

>Their humor is infantile

If what I saw while I was in Taiwan is any indication, it's nothing more than slapstick garbage with FUCKING SUBTITLES EXPLAINING IT.

Nah. It was just the Stepford Wives. But with a racial, instead of gender, dynamic.

>article written by karen ho

Attached: 1517418424432.jpg (393x391, 48K)

>jews aren't even 2% of the population. wouldn't a film depicting a majority white cast be deemed as hateful?

Attached: pas_raid042812_220290a_8col.jpg (714x498, 69K)

Blocks your path

Attached: RoseTicoTLJCollector'sEdition.png (1444x1990, 3.79M)

That would be an insult to the likes of Charlie Chaplin and The Three Stooges. Slapstick can be hilarious when done right, but again the Chinese aren't even capable of studying the techniques used in 100 year old films. It's a classic example of reproduction without understanding, their movies are no different from the phones they make that look like Apple products on the outside but are full of trash components on the inside.
They have big budgets, they look like a Hollywood movie should, but the longer you watch the more you start to see how little they understand the artform and how off everything seems.
The Mermaid is a great example, the slapstick has zero comedic timing, and the sequences are far too contrived and complicated to be funny. Slapstick should be simple and poignant, well timed, Laurel and Hardy hitting each other over the head is funnier than any of the massive, sprawling, over-choreographed scenes in The Mermaid.

>Crazy Rich Whites by Karen K. STEIN.

chaplin and the three stooges are retard tier comedy, fuck off. the only excuse for liking them is being a grandma

Lolwut? Whites are the neutral, seriously? There was no white exclusion act nigger.

This is disgusting. Why are the asians that come her such race traitors?

The stunts they pulled off were amazing for the time, and Chaplin remains funny to this day. Slapstick is about careful timing, if the punchline comes too early or too late then it loses its punch, there's nothing retard-tier about it, it's very hard to pull off successfully which is why you probably associate it with low-brow humor and bad comedies.

Go watch some fucking Laurel and Hardy on Youtube.

Trading Jews for Asians would be an improvement. Better Japanese than generic Asian though. The rest of the Asians are Communist or Communist-adjacent.

She's cute tho.

the three stooges are literally a vintage version of jackass, and chaplins punchlines are retarded which is why they can't be funny, no matter how you time them. what kind of a boomer are you to think otherwise?

yikes

Attached: csa.jpg (591x734, 48K)

South Korean films are better, watch the Vengeance trilogy.

Figures the Russkie wants to fug midget Shrek.

Well all I can say is that you're uncultured and you have no understanding of either comedy or cinema if you make that statement.

you cant use your "arts" if theres a blade in your esophagus, let alone a bullet.

It's just another shitty "I thought my boyfriend was a normal guy... BUT HE'S ACTUALLY ( [RICH] / A VAMPIRE )" movie.

Found the flip/chink/dak/whatever a Singaporean is

Make all the generic ambien sleep inducing rom-coms you want, our literal second tier white men will continue to dominate your best females

>Filipinos are a literal slave race

Show me the licence or i'll call the cops.

I'm 167 cm myself, so i'm a midget too. We could be a happy goblina family.

50 years from now, some retarded entitled neet will be arguing online about how jackass was a higher form of art and how you have to be cultured to understand it

how can it be worse, ffs??

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm_3p-tlGc

Movies are now made with the Chinese market in mind. The domestic market routinely makes up less than half of a film's income.

how will leftists deal with their hatred of niggers?

Attached: beat.jpg (832x3432, 574K)

It won't change shit this movie is made specifically for the Chinese market and Hollywood already knows that China offers the highest stream of revenue without even considering domestic or non-asian markets. TIME is fucking way behind the times

>in group loyalty is not privilege
>diversity quotas are not privilege to asians
both illegal for whites.
I'll give you a break since I know you are either a black or algerian.

Crazy rich Asians is a singular noun. The title of a movie

No Jews are they have the highest degree of ethnocentrism as well Asians don't give a fuck about one another

What? Can I get that in translated from niggerfaggot?

Attached: 1509914327726.png (287x277, 113K)

Shouldn't that mean 10% of major American movies should have an Asian lead?

People in Asian countries think she is hideously ugly. It's like they deliberately picked an ugly woman to play the yellow girl, while the white lead was attractive.

Japanese and S Korean beauty standarts fucking retarded. They think Hwasa from MAMAOO and Raina from Orange Caramel ugly too. Fuck them.

I enjoyed "A touch of sin" and "une pluie sans fin"

There was such a film called Salt of the Earth.

terrible name for a movie
as someone asian myself i'd be embarrassed for even going to this movie

does this mean we get cool gang movies with knife fights?
youtube.com/watch?v=MYCLw1Raz4Q

I'm tired of every chink I meet being named Kevin.

Some Asian SJWs and r/asianidentity are mad because the main protagonist is a hapa and not fully Asian

Attached: 1514650070397.jpg (980x551, 73K)

Nobody is going to watch that b.s.

Time magazine is tabloid garbage now

>Is going to change Hollywood
* are

I know right?! They should imitate French humour instead.

Attached: serveimage.jpe.jpg (1248x702, 105K)

Yeah wow is this a real magazine cover?

Does anyone really care about Hollywood or even movies anymore? The only new stuff I watch is pretty much independent horror. Asians can have it. It can't possibly get any worse. Disney should sell Star Wars to Toho.

Asian girls prefer white men because they know they are more liberal and basedified so they can be taken advantage of. Asian men will demand that his wife obey him and demand that he be the master of his own home.

Attached: 45b6fa7d-f909-4c39-9204-82e3f12fc35f.jpg (690x586, 67K)

>Jews sell pedowood (and the country) to Chinese
They'll start with pedowood as a trial run to see what they can get away with. This is opening the gates to Constantinople and Cordoba all over again

that's the title of the work, though. "crazy rich asians" tho desu "crazy rich" is a cmpd mod so it ought to be "crazy-rich asians"

Attached: (inquisitive grunt).png (702x540, 538K)

that's why they'll get crushed in 10 years

Hollywood satanists can try to plan long-term, but they can't compete with the BIC. Day of the rope is coming sir. May Shiva bless them

link to this?

>Rich Asian people are a new concept and not something thousands of years old

Boy everyone except me sure does live in a deep memory hole.

I never said French humor was good, stop putting words into my mouth like Canadians do with cocks.

France has produced many internationally successful and critically acclaimed movies, like Amelie, La Vie en Rose, La Grande Illusion, Wages of Fear, Visages Villages, and others.
France played a very important part in early cinema at the turn of the century, producing landmark films like Voyage dans la Lune in 1902. We also pioneered animation.

And don't forget that one of the most famous international film festivals in the world takes place in Cannes on the French Riviera. Cinema in its current form would not exist without France.

>Amelie, La Vie en Rose, La Grande Illusion, Wages of Fear, Visages Villages, and others.

Literally never heard one of these movies, frogfag. The only good outputs from France are Gojira, De Beauvoir, and Rene Descartes. Stay in yo lane frog

>sorry
Nothing would please me more than to watch Hollywood get btfo by competition, no matter the nation.
>not sorry

i really hope you are anglo and not chinese

>viets

Do people still think there is any solidarity among asians?

Kek

can confirm

Attached: 1527585034102.jpg (595x597, 157K)

>that pic

is it actually just her with shopped beard?

Not fooling me chang. You're too limpwristed with your women and you'll blame others for out-limpwristing you? kek

Jesus Christ...Guys look at this shit I found.
I'm gonna have to stay far away from Asians after seeing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=buMWJt7K4jM

Attached: help me jesus.jpg (1363x907, 416K)

You should check out director interviews, not to mention how fucking obvious it was in the movie itself.

Chinawood is trying too hard.
I bet that majority of the tickets sold will be to crazy rich asians who buy thousands at a time

Attached: same woman.png (742x987, 842K)

Attached: same woman 2.png (736x983, 728K)

Attached: 1389037451239.gif (760x513, 163K)

Old news
Knew about this last year. And to be honest I’m glad

i don't want another yellow fever fag showing pictures of how white women look ugly without makeup
never seen them use tape in anyway

As shit as Chinese writing may be, at least it's not pushing degenerate garbage like Hollywood.

That's where you are wrong
Look up the movie "Bad Moms"
produced by chinese company, pushes degenerate behavior from moms/single moms
>main character is shabbos goy mila kunis
>her husband is white, addicted to camwhores
>she leaves husband, finds a stronk spic and asserts her dominance as a stronk wamen

Crazy rich Asians...who want to be big bird.

Absolutely disgusting. A bunch of slanteyes who got rich fucking over Americans with slave labor flaunted around on TV. It will be a glorious day when the bombs fall on Beijing. Alex Jones was right, it's the chink investors behind this.

Can't blame them, they're Chinese. Gotta distract yourself before thinking about cutting the suicide night.