There is no spiritual residue left after sex. We are animals without a soul, sex is meaningless...

There is no spiritual residue left after sex. We are animals without a soul, sex is meaningless, so why is promiscuity bad exactly? Falsely correlating it to divorce rates and 'pair bonding' is stupid, your parents probably fucked many partners before they had you.

Attached: 1496428711948.jpg (750x737, 140K)

>hiding Israel flag

You're overcomplicating it.

Sex is nice and pleasure is good for you. That's plenty.

>meaningless
To you
>parents
Stupid boomers who fucked up.

show flag if this ain't b7

>what are STD's

>We are animals without a soul
You are, yes.

Attached: DEUS-VULT-HERETIC.jpg (325x324, 21K)

my mother had only one partner in her life and it was my dad.
my dad never spoke about or would answer questions about other women.
But you are an ugly, autistic, genitally mutilated mutt so who cares what you think

sex is a compulsion. man should strive for self-mastery, the defeat of all compulsion, to live as a truly rational being.

Jow Forums is just mad they cant get laid so they pretend its bad

trying to bring down people to your low level?
it seems the only one without a soul, is you.

Your right so as animals the top man should be able to rape all the women, to spread his genes, and he should kill the betas that are beneath him.

Coz it leads to unwanted pregnancies

Get pregnant, dont want kid? get abortion. Not complicated.

This

>long fingernails

Attached: 1497472766100.gif (356x400, 2M)

Lots of women don't believe in abortion

>animals without a soul, sex is meaningless
so you're for bestiality and pedophilia and anything else
We warned the filth of the left was going to do this

Attached: nigga voo.png (644x488, 829K)

Having a soul is understanding that you are a frame of reference for others...
You are truly ignorant and stupid.
Fuck to breed or at least in order to convince women you are worth breeding with.
And also to find out if they are worthy of receiving your genes.

Don't fuck only for pleasure, fuck for all these reason.

Live long and prosper nigga

top kek

there's definitely some kind of residue left.

It's a cunt to get spiritual residue out of your sheets.

Attached: 1494664370364.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

I had sex again about a week ago. sex was good, but I felt awful afterwards. wish I had a wife who was my only sexual partner in life, but my life hasn't been that simple and I have moments of weakness.

at least it was a good reminder of how promiscuity is bad, and I've been focusing on other things since.

Based weedland poster

Well my parents are divorced too, asswipe. Never mind the spread of disease.
Why is fucking everything that moves good? It's just irrational hedonism for the sake of itself. Monogamy wasn't about religion, religion was just the vehicle chosen to move people toward monogamy. The benefits of monogamy toward social stability, civilization, and curbing STDs are readily apparent.

Attached: 1520035251387.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Sex is a means of forming a strong bond. Very good for married couples who aim to raise a family.
If promiscuity is good then why is it a symptom of mentally unstable individuals?

The people who have sex for pleasure are the kind of people who are emotionally manipulated
They're more likely to be controlled by a woman as well
Celebrate your weakness, goy

Isn't fucking basically breeding, though?

>Falsely correlating it to divorce rates and 'pair bonding' is stupid, your parents probably fucked many partners before they had you.
So you wave away empirical data by making an assumption you can't back up whatsoever?

Attached: 1525385719265.jpg (1223x1541, 366K)

But pleasure is bad for you, retard

t. Literal Hedonist.

>meaningless
To you
>parents
Stupid boomers who fucked up.
Retard

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1416135567829.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

I concur.

/thread

It's amazing how you can tell someone is a Jew just by what they say and how they say it.

>mfw nonvirgin women will never know the happiness of giving their v-card to their husband
Truly saddening.

Attached: 1493905033499.jpg (470x500, 39K)

>not politics
>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
remember to report off topic threads

lol social data is not considered valid after 20 years. you guys are retarded.

Attached: _1466168730.png (520x207, 110K)

Every time a welfare society turns promiscuous, degenerate and homosexual it falls.
Every time. Collapse is inevitable.

And they're twice divorced, imagine that.

They might as well not believe in salsa, bananas or the moon.

>We are animals without a soul, sex is meaningless
Hahahahahahahahahahaha no, you poor deluded fool.

Enjoy your auric succubi.

>so why is promiscuity bad exactly
because it's meaningless. humans should be doing something else rather than pursuing sex. Things like working, inventing things, building things, productive actions, not animal actions.

>trying to convince yourself

Casual Sex ages people horribly, ive seen it too many times guy or girl starts sleeping around they start looking hideous

Its funny because women who whore themselves are typically jealous of virgin women, who wait until marriage, because they know they are just used up goods.

My wife was a virgin. Wasnt great.

Laudem Dei.

>Falsely correlating it to divorce rates and 'pair bonding' is stupid, your parents probably fucked many partners before they had you.

Attached: 173DD812-CEA2-408C-9EFF-CA0399687A94.jpg (1462x2046, 128K)

Your jewdar is almost max level

and now they're divorced

>There is no spiritual residue left after sex. We are animals without a soul, sex is meaningless
Implying

You misspelled a virgin larping

Kys

Not everyone's parents were dogs, so stop projecting, bitch.

that chart doesn't fucking tell you anything besides women are whoring themselves more

the one in this image is only ten years old

Bad goy

Yes and now they're divorced you fucking dumb shit

I second this

Sex is bad and you should feel bad

sex steals your soul that's why I will always remain a pure virgin

Attached: thumbsup.png (720x644, 31K)

Self-discipline. Sure I wouldn't mind plowing every hot chick I can, 7 inches deep into some tight meat slabs, but I ain't gonna yell it out loud.You gotta have standards. If we all lacked control, we'd all be libertine profligates going out on a limb.

Too much sex (masturbation also) make you a literal drug addict to your own brain chemicals.

One partner is find first sex you have in the eyes of God you're married to them

God is a social construct

I want her tongue in my asshole