How do the Jews plan on dealing with China?

Why are they so hell-bent on eradicating/weakening their western bases of power when China is growing into an unstoppable threat?

Seems like a massive oversight.

What plans do you think (((they))) have for subdoing/subverting the chinks?

Attached: thediplomat-2017-10-11-et-si-cest-lui-le-planeur-boost-glide-chinois-df-zf-05-1-386x218.jpg (386x218, 19K)

nice digits
too bad you have no clue how long the chinese have been subjugated by the jews.
Here's a hint: Opium Wars

Wait that's the hyper glider plane? It's almost as small as a paper airplane in school.

How are they subjugated by them now? They seem to be everything the Jews hate about a nation.

And the Opium war was Anglos vs chinks not Jews vs Chinks.

No, its a Chinese hyper sonic missle that they just released.

Well your carriers just became sitting ducks.

Same way they deal with every threat, by pulling the strings of their demoncrap and neocon RINO puppets in Washington to send American boys to get killed in a war that doesn't make us a stronger country.

(((communism)))

Attached: 125364768957632.png (650x994, 600K)

the chinese can fucking turn off our navy carriers anyway, there were news websites reporting it everywhere its gone now. But i am telling the truth the chinese and russians fly over our navy carriers and turn them off like a light switch.

The US has counter measures in place in the form of laser defebse systems, but itis none the less a blow to our aircraft carrier heavy power projection stratagy.

I dont think you understand. They are deconstructing the west as China rises. They are destroying their good-goys bases for imperial power while China grows stronger and stronger.

It seems like a very bad oversight by der juden.

There really is no defense we have against that?

theyve run china behind the scenes for over a century

the jews are actual shapeshifters
there's a reason Soros and Cuckerberg have chinese wives
the same reason Jews bred with Europeans, the Europeans were the dominant people and the jews bred their way in but could never lose the jew nose
all the jews will just breed with Chinese and you'll see a lot of hook nosed (((Chinese))) controlling their moving industry and politics

also Israel sells China America tech all the time Israel fucking sold American missile technology to the chinks and rumour has it the Israel has now sold F-35 tech to China

Attached: 1497253189409.jpg (662x393, 60K)

Trump seems to be the only one who is addressing China, the economic dangers at least.
Most pundants still go with the narrative that China is a house of cards...they have been saying this for over a decade now, all the while China has strengthened economically, technically, militarily.

nice flag pajeet
too bad you have no clue about history

Here's a hint: The subjugated cucks created in the Opium Wars are sitting in BASED Not Real China (Taiwan) and every last Opium Jew and Anglo was kicked out of China under Mao.

No thats a miniaturized model of a glider for testing in a windtunnel

>And the Opium war was Anglos vs chinks not Jews vs Chinks.
>Opium war
>not Jews

Hahaha try that larp all over again in a new thread Pajeet.

>The Opium Wars

>Not Anglos vs Chinks.

Explain. I'm legit curious if there is something I am missing.

>China is growing into an unstoppable threat
China is fucking joke and Sun Tzu is retard person who military advise only works when other people also follow his advise. The only thing Chinese military has ever been good at is killing their own people.

They arent overlooking it at all. The Talmud instructs them to first kill the "best of the goyim."

Europe.

Once they are finished with Europe, Asia will be easy to neutralize.

>mix races in europe and america
>decrease in IQ over next 20 years
>recruit millions of mutts in Global Army and defeat china

War with China is coming. First whites must be taken out.

who do you think was selling the opium

Proof?

I second the call for proof.

But Asia will have seen what the Jews have done to Europe and it will make them nearly impervious to Jewish subversion.

look up the sassoon family

I cannot believe that those checkable digits that form a full house were wasted on such a pathetic post. Can you please refund the two and a half minutes of my life that I wasted on this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-193642.jpg (1167x1711, 961K)

CPC was founded by Jews not Chinese. Read up on Sidney Rittenberg and Larry Goldberg. Mao was always just a figurehead. All the big decisions in China to this day are done by Jews.

Interesting, I'll look into these leads.

Doing what they always do.
Infiltrating.

Someone needs to warn them.

Uh ok.

Thanks for the bump though.

>unstoppable threat
Historically they've never been able to project force outside of their borders. They'll collapse and break into at least five countries within the next 20 years.

That is wishful thinking of the highest order.

china is a satellite state of israel

Attached: ?m=02&d=20140409&t=2&i=881388094&r=CBREA380DQT00&w=1280.jpg (800x523, 34K)

The advancements in Chinese butt plugs really are staggering

>I've never opened a history book - the post

They already have a handler for China. He hosts shows on science topics and shit.

jews have no power over asians. western nations worship a jew who was nailed to a cross. the joke is that the white man i so dumb he worships a carpenter who lost a fight with a few boards and some nails

Naw, it relies on a ballistic missile to put it into space to achieve the speeds it needs. Which means it's big, and loud when it launches and relies on sat nav.

Aka a carrier will know it's coming and just move. The weapon will be using old data.