ONE.........NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

What a fucking shitshow lol

Attached: 1534457093006.jpg (548x622, 102K)

NO NO NO NO

Attached: soyim.png (644x800, 15K)

das rite whiteboi
your time is over

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Imagine bragging about being so stupid that you breed past your ability to feed yourself

For you

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

never gonna happen
stop deluding yourself and accept your fate

>Q
>Q
>Q
>Q

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Chan Burauza.jpg (345x458, 39K)

If you have to define reasonable doubt, there isnt reasonable doubt.

and the genocide of your babysitters

Attached: 1533096242747.jpg (385x387, 17K)

>If you have to define reasonable doubt, there isnt reasonable doubt.

Actually the opposite is true. If you have to define it, it means you're considering it.

You would never even ask if it was open and shut.

Attached: 1531507617435.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Digits confirm this must happen

Attached: image.jpg (500x661, 169K)

well that depends on what your definition of 'is', is.

>well that depends on what your definition of 'is', is.

lol

Where is that old rapist sonofabitch now anyways? He looked a minute away from death on the campaign trail

They have to consider that verdict no matter what.

they predicted this

I'm retarded, what does this mean?

Reasonable doubt actually is quite poorly defined since the prosecutors and defense lawyers will have vastly different opinions on what it means and will both express their differing views to the jury.

And there's no case law dealing with where exactly the line is on reasonable doubt since appellate courts leave that up to the discretion of juries/trial courts.

>jury of (((peers)))

This simply won't DO

Attached: 81UjlNqvvcL._SY679_.jpg (224x679, 41K)

SOMEONE

ANSWER

MY

FUCKING

QUESTION

If Manafort is found not guilty, does that kill Mueller's entire case and hes back to square one?

Somethings got to give...

Attached: Bogged.jpg (736x456, 66K)

No, but it delegitimizes it out of relevance.

No. I wish. Mueller isn't done until congress fires him.

Attached: Just-Desserts.jpg (500x308, 65K)

But does it bring Mueller back to square one? What else does he got besides Manafort?

No. Ultimately this case has 0 to do with trump in paper. Its mostly a way to pressure manaford to squeal any dirt on trump. Though the window of time to get a deal is smaller and smaller, the actual charges are not relevant to trump

Double Jeopardy means Manafort can't be charged for the crimes he was acquitted from. It wouldn't be square one, it'd be failure.

Probably not, the whole point of the manafort case was not to connect trump to the charges being presented, but to try and force manafort into a plea deal where he would supposedly snitch on trump.
It would be a blow to the credibility of the investigation, at least in the public eye but it wouldn't be the end of it.

Nope, and Manafort has another trial in DC coming up. It would make Mueller look incompetent. Which would be great.

Yes, back to square one. The Manafort case has nothing to do with Russia. There has been 0 Russia collusion evidence after 2 years of the most expensive and high profile investigation the US has seen since Nixon

>can you redefine reasonable doubt?

Attached: niggawat.jpg (408x264, 20K)

B-B-But We Are the World! And all that horse shit.

Pretty much this. His mandate states he is to investigate any criminal wrongdoing he finds while investigating Russia's involvement in the election. Basically he's draining the swamp, but it's only on one side. That's why people think it's a "witch hunt". He's doing good work.

I'm of the opinion that if they did do something wrong they should damn well be prosecuted.

Yes. Mueller is done if Manafort is found not guilty

PLANET OF THE APES

Now would be a great time for a disease epidemic. C'mon nature, I know you can do it.

It means with good and total certainty. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. It means that the evidence has to be so concrete, so convincing that any continued presence of doubt would be unreasonable. It means you cannot simply presume guilt by likelihood, but must find that the presented evidence adequately demonstrates guilt of the crime. If it does not, you must acquit.

Fuck off JIDF

A shelf company is not a shell company. A shelf company is one that was created long before it was used and sat on the shelf until someone bought it to make it look like their operation had been going on longer than they've been doing business. Not illegal, basically like makeup.

All those taxpayer dollars to pay for this

Is this guy still on tv?

Plus Trump can pardon himself. It’s nut like cucgress will impeach him.

No. He can keep investigating until he is satified with the conclusion. Although id imagine hes under immense pressure to wrap it up before the mid terms by the white house but the dems want him to drag it out 4 years if possible.

Drinking the pain away.
Hope he has a rope handy ...

R A R E
A
R
E

He and Epstien are going to plane crash into lolita island skyking-style. FUCK that pantsuit-wearing bitch.

J U R Y N U L L I F I C A T I O N.

Attached: jerry008.jpg (396x478, 28K)

How can you know what reasonable is if you can't reason?

Attached: 1532375956188.jpg (720x544, 66K)

>where exactly the line is on reasonable doubt since appellate courts leave that up to the discretion of juries/trial courts
That's the point though.

Christ, they're retarded