Why are Arabs so dumb compared to other caucasian races...

Why are Arabs so dumb compared to other caucasian races? They don't seem to be capable of doing anything but chimpout and kill people

Attached: 2091C500x375_battle_in_sadr_city.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMyMGDo_cNg
youtube.com/watch?v=BgMRUrdYhNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race is a fictional concept.

Inbreeding TBQH FAMALAM
But not all people are inbred nowadays, so not sure.

>other caucasian races
Arabs are not Caucasian

Attached: 1492891577151.png (798x559, 91K)

You’d be stupid and pissed off all the time too if you had to constantly dig sand out of your goat’s ass.

well you asked for it

Attached: prince of arabia.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

I wonder who you think you're helping by denying human biodiversity

Attached: post-44329-0-16007200-1497742014.jpg (640x488, 36K)

But that pic shows that they are?

They do actually fit into the Caucasoid racial type, but I imagine millenia of mixing with Capoid (or god forbid, Congoid) Africans hasn't helped them.

Capoids seem like kind, peaceful, simple-minded people. Am I correct?

Because the Jews foisted Islam on them as they foisted Cuckstianity on the West. Ever since the Kike has risen and both other cultures declined.

Meanwhile Vatican pedo cults continue operations and Muslims fuck bois so much they prefer them to inaccessible women.

>Why are Arabs so dumb compared to other caucasian races? They don't seem to be capable of doing anything but chimpout and kill people

They have Islam.
But Islam doesn't explain everything. There's probably a racial element to it, having said that, it's worth noting that the arab world is very diverse. And some arab countries are doing great. (or were doing great) before getting attacked, false flagged to death etc...

This was Iraq back in the 60's

Attached: main-qimg-3e19e0df680ca6580e1799c922c88823-c.jpg (602x420, 63K)

More so than Congoids, but they do have a warrior spirit to them. If I'm remembering this correctly, there''s a festival in Ethiopia where the tribesman come together and have a contest of arms where they'll beat the everlasting shit out of each other with long quarterstaffs.

Afghanistan

Attached: afghanistan-then-vs-now-2.jpg (650x460, 61K)

>ywn have a qt3.14 non-islamic Afghani gf
Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 1534001173541.png (543x600, 162K)

niggers

(((they))) did this to these people and now literally the same thing is being done to upper europe

they are smart enough to control their women their "property"

Another very intresting case is the one of Libanon. When you look at their civil war, you'll notice that they made the mistake to take in many refugees from Iraq.
(just like europe is doing today)...
And then demographic reality kicked in.

Attached: Lebanese.png (1645x741, 303K)

>from Iraq.
Palestine

That's where your stupidity comes in.
They are capable of being smart, as they are linked to asians, but the forceful implementation and willful stupidity brought upon arabs via islam is what ruined them
its the same thing with communist whites
they are capable of being smart
but are forced into stupidity (parents, school, media)
the reason civ nat is a meme is because stupid faggots keep trying to portray whites as infallible and other races that choose conservatism/christianity end up looking smarter than your average communist, atheist white

It's hard for any race to flourish in the desert. If we had went to the Middle East instead of Europe, we'd be nothing special either.

They were quite capable but Islam really fucked them over, it quickly purged their people of critical thinkers and their "Golden Age" was mostly imported dudes who would later get shit on. Regressive ideologies are really goddamn dangerous.
People give southerners shit for cousin fucking but that is true across this region and promoted. Multiple wives per man= incel uprising+ getting married to your cousin+ doing this for generations = useless blobs of flesh and retards. Just look at the Pakis in the UK, they alone account for something like 60% of newborn birth defects.

>It's hard for any race to flourish in the desert
youtube.com/watch?v=uMyMGDo_cNg

youtube.com/watch?v=BgMRUrdYhNY

That's why

Attached: W09882JJMJAALKCA.png (663x488, 54K)

But it's scientific fact that race does not exist. Ethnicity does, but race is socially constructed.

They literally are inbred as fuck and marry their cousins.

Attached: 81MrAKMW1xbd5da77IJq3nUCDpLvsjh2QBTe-40gfd8.png (839x847, 337K)

Mongol invasion killed all their smart people and made them mixed.

That's not to say that OP is a fucking KIKE

Attached: 1493098290009.png (968x954, 106K)

that too...

Race is just a soft word for subspecies, and in the human species there would be various if we used the same metrics as in other animals and there was no political correctness about it.

Attached: ykHKK.jpg (800x600, 78K)

There are so many differences between humans to say that races don't exist. Unfortunately, this subject can't be researched because some guys killed each other because of race stuff about 70 years ago and the academy decided that is best for the human race to ignore this and don't look at the facts. For example, if you take 3 skulls from 3 different races and bring them to a forence anthropologist, he will be able to identify all those 3 races.

Because inbreeding.

This is the stupidest fucking argument. I bet you believe that red and yellow don’t exist because orange is a thing.

want the truth ? every time a guy with a bright mind try to invent something and in anyway can be used in a military activity will be taken and never heard off again and i witnessed it my self the middle east is too threatening to be left alone to develop in anyway

inbreeding. But in all honesty, once Arab secularism comes back into style and everyone gets a proper education like they did under Saddam then you'll see that area get into shape. I'd say before the time I die of old age, the US will stop meddling in the middle east, Israel will be gone and that entire region will be a bastion of peace and prosperity.

Attached: 1530552008240.jpg (738x741, 104K)

I hope you personally get Qadaffi'd with rebar up the ass before you die. Your tribe will fucking burn for what they've done to the middle east and the rest of the world.