More and more people are discussing Pedophiles seeking to obtain equal rights next to the LGBTQ...

More and more people are discussing Pedophiles seeking to obtain equal rights next to the LGBTQ. Do you think we'll see them earn their rights in the next 10-20 years? Do you think this generation of pedophobes will be usurped by their offspring just like the homophobes were usurped by theirs aka this current generation?

Attached: 1513390687383.jpg (850x1144, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Episode 5 brave.html
archive.is/gK3Si
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have the equal right to get gassed

die in a fire op

pedos, necros, beastos. cmon, get with the program. we all need love....

Yes but this same hostility was the same that we held towards homosexuals so what if we're in the wrong here yet again?

As long as proof that it isn't harmful to children starts with robust results from scientific trials, I don't see the problem. You'd have to come to conclusions without evidence to be against hearing facts-based arguments.

As gross as gay sex is, it's two consenting adults with full understanding of what they are doing. Pedos take advantage of underdeveloped children who don't understand what's going on and fuck them up for life, it's not comparable.

>More and more people are discussing Pedophiles seeking to obtain equal rights next to the LGBTQ
No they aren't.

The argument can be made though that a specific age group of teens can be smart enough to consent if they're able to make self-sustaining decisions such as sex change and gender identity at that same age. It's honestly a bit silly to say that a "child" could willingly know and understand one thing but not the other

> if they're able to make self-sustaining decisions such as sex change and gender identity at that same age.
They shouldn't be able to and they don't fully understand what they're doing. This notion is pushed for political purposes but is damaging to the child's psyche.

To the left, politics and psychology are one in the same.

Why does it have to be children? Why not just let it be acceptable to find teens attractive?

>Feminists and roasties would hate this

That's why it won't fucking happen

>Why not just let it be acceptable to find teens attractive?
It is here, technically
You just have to avoid being born retarded (look at all the random crimes you commit randomly, the average intelligence of an American teen and so on)

If I see pedophiles advocating for this horse shit anywhere near me I'm going to beat their skulls in with a hammer. I probably won't get worse than community service and/or probation for murdering you pieces of shit, since no one likes kidfuckers.

>Do you think this generation of pedophobes will be usurped by their offspring
No.
>just like the homophobes were usurped by theirs aka this current generation?
Kill yourself, you degenerate fudge packer.

t. Gen Z

Attached: 1491992701378.jpg (957x621, 55K)

What's it like to be on the wrong side of history? I'm sure you'll enjoy watching the day Pedophiles get their rights decreed on live TV from jail.

>As gross as gay sex is, it's two consenting adults with full understanding of what they are doing.

>Implying the mentally ill can consent

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Literally anyone can be diagnosed as mentally ill

Correction: you all need to be gassed

In other news, the search for "Zelda sexy ass" brings about 15 million hits

Attached: 6222476859fc5cedd57784ec67cc87c2.jpg (637x893, 132K)

No, you're going to be taken to a clearing in a wooded area and shot in the back of the head. Keep going, you're just giving me more of an incentive to gut you Mexican cartel style before delivering that final blow, you piece of filth. I've got all sorts of things in mind ranging from a dull hatchet to a screwdriver.

watch the edge bro

If they aren't too slippery, we'll see if your entrails can be used to strangle you to death.

A close family member of mine was molested as a child and eventually killed herself from the mental health problems that arose from it. I'm a friendless loser, I've been fired from my job, my only gf (who was literally the only person I cared about anymore) dumped me two months back, and my life has degraded into nothingness. I have absolutely nothing to live for anymore. If pedos get accepted into LGBT, then I will buy an automatic rifle and fire it into the first LGBT parade I find, even if it means dying or getting incarcerated for life. Mark my fucking words. Screenshot this post to refer to if the pedofucks are ever accepted by the LGBT.

kek I'd like to see you try

er, no, this won't ever fly, or at least not without pedo corpses being stacked up like cordwood, and society won't want to go there, so no.

No, pedophiles should be crucified.

Good luck.

I'd like to see you disemboweled and crying for mercy on the ground as you make a futile attempt to pack your innards back inside your body cavity.

HOW DARE MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE WANT TO BE LUMPED UP WITH OTHER MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.

>it's literally they're mental illness based off of their sexual perversions

lmao sure thing buddy

Sniff

You will suffer greatly when we find you.

Attached: beheading.webm (720x404, 1.87M)

Pedos are degenerate, and prefer the shadows, so I can't imagine them publicly getting out in front of this as a group. The law would certainly like them to do so, I suppose. It'd be a nice data collection trap.

Have fun with that lmao

When you're platform relies of denegrating any sense of self worth and then taking advantage of that lacking worth in order to use them as selfloathing masocists that can't stand themselves and want everything to reflect all that's terrible in this world instead of trying to make it a better place.

Fuck me, they prey on the mentally ill and weak. I was both once, I completely understand them.

They need help and true difficulties in life in order to understand what they have, can be, and that we only have one life on this planet.

Attached: 1534094452303.jpg (750x947, 778K)

Once it was legal to kill babies in the womb, stab them in the skull at the 9th month; Murder for the convenience of the adults. How can one expect the most horrible perverts and demons of this planet to stay hidden in the shadows?

Not your beast of burden today, bucko.

How would someone run those trials?

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 390K)

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Episode 5 brave.html

checkd.
not a good place to post it though.
Are you trying to connect pedo with lgbtqq

The o ,y ones trying to mainstream pedo are you sick incel fucks

Attached: IMG_20180816_203900.jpg (1280x1280, 257K)

it should ONLY be acceptable if there's parental or guardian consent. and a binding contract must be signed that if any harm come to the preteen(anything prepubescent should still be illegal) then a mandatory sentence of 20 years must be the consequence.

Attached: 130.jpg (850x813, 159K)

If you can't check if your 8-13yo is spending time with a pedo or anyone else, please don't have children

Yes they are. Especially eurofags. There was a Belgium Ted Talk about it

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

yes they are.
sexuality is malleable. faggots make children into faggots. It's how they reproduce.

If you make up your mind to accept mental illness as normal, how do you draw the line between which mental illness you will accept and which is unacceptable?

disgusting image
kys nigger

Attached: 1525610582810.jpg (480x480, 27K)

a 8 year old isn't a preteen user. also kids being in school and homework takes up most of their time anyway. such a relationship would be just as uncommon is it is in japan where the aoc is 13.

Attached: 1531922748705.jpg (711x669, 45K)

Ehm, so?

i wondered if it would trigger someone.

Attached: 1502624113525.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

>Pedophilia is right
FTFY.
The only reason I even entertain pedo rights is to play devil's advocate and lampoon the LGBT movement and their debauchery.

Attached: soros is displeased.jpg (3107x2330, 476K)

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 390K)

Misato best grill