GET IN HERE

For those of you that don't know, an Australian senator said that Australia should be able to discriminate on who comes into Australia based on race, preferencing Europeans and banning Muslims. As you can imagine leftists have sperged out, but he has the majority of Australian's support.

Now our State media outlets is running a poll on Face book to try and make him apologize. Vote NO to support him and make show that he should not apologize.

face_book.com/abcnews.au/posts/10158877162129988

Attached: 1522948866053.png (1202x1180, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWQhz3RttzM
kap.org.au/donate/
youtube.com/watch?v=zYjlxvP2Zlw
sbs.com.au/news/bob-katter-defends-magnificent-anning-speech
youtu.be/uRwBf4rbKV4
sbs.com.au/news/dutton-reportedly-urged-to-challenge-turnbull-s-leadership
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

no faceberg account
but never apologize

Here's a snippet of him calling for "the final solution" to the immigration debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWQhz3RttzM

i no have facebooks

based Sen. Anning

Attached: 1471071401190.jpg (760x430, 160K)

bump

Bump

Bump

That is what they are sperging out about.

that's hilarious, which district, or whatever you have over there, is he representing?

>faceberg
>abc poll
>loaded question
>still winning

Attached: 42156.png (378x357, 81K)

>kike book
no thanks

He represents Katters Australia Party, from Queensland. I'm not exactly sure what electorate he's from.

It gets better

Attached: 1509106178176.png (800x800, 418K)

Bump

Based

Bump

bump

Bumping as a poo...

Can burgers this is a terrific salt mining opportunity. One of the senators even brought up Lauren Southern in parliament because of this

>jewbook
nice try, digiburg

bumping

>not polling if we should have a plebiscite on immigration

they wont even consider it, will they pol?

I'd rather poll to bring back the WAP. I reckon that'd be pretty popular.

I agree with him but he's a fucking retard. His maiden speech he uses the phrase final solution. No one is this dumb he's got to be either senile or controlled opposition. Inb4 retards saying duuuurrr based. The idea is to get votes not act like a clown. Tone it down a notch.

he is like someone who got bullied by pol into going full 1488 in public

Stupid, but hilarious

nice, m8

Attached: cody.png (460x88, 9K)

Also, i do a human rights elective at Uni and OHHH BOYYY my yesterdays lecture was fuckin hilasrious. I had to hold in from burstin out at laughter at how triggered my lecturer was about this fiasco

can americans contribute to his campaign fund?

link? i wanna vote

That poll has finished, it was the Brisbane one. Those are the final results.

I think so.

Absolutely fucking BASED!

Here you go user. That's how you donate to Katters Australia Party. Bob Katter is just as Based as Senator Anning, he has brought up Ethnic replacement, and white genocide before in parliament.

kap.org.au/donate/

>that pic
Based and redpilled

>nazi phrase
enlighten me

Buempo.

Attached: captain_sweden_burnt_cars.jpg (900x510, 98K)

Pretty sure it's called Queensland lad

>Bob Katter brings up ethnic replacement in Parliament Question time
youtube.com/watch?v=zYjlxvP2Zlw

>Bob Katter defends 'magnificent' Anning speech
sbs.com.au/news/bob-katter-defends-magnificent-anning-speech

Attached: 1531112508978.jpg (650x366, 27K)

based, i wish we had senators here with those balls to call out whats going on

Yeah I think you're right.

>the final solutio

Attached: snipet.jpg (593x450, 49K)

Bump

Attached: 1436186517403.jpg (300x194, 47K)

Vote faggots
This is important

BUMP

Attached: 1527866706768.jpg (880x664, 134K)

Good, Australia is for Australians

How white is Australia now? Whiter than America Canada and NZ but what percentage? Around 85%?

I don't really get the purpose of polling that question. Even if they force him to say sorry, it's not like that will magically change his opinions about it. Unless it was a completely throwaway afterthought opinion, he's not going to do a 180 on one of his beliefs because the internet got offended.

We have senators, but they are poor in money so they can't actually do much. Our two parties have the biggest monopoly you will ever see, they have the most money so they can just run continuous propaganda to crush smaller parties. It's amazing that Bob Katter has done so well, he just needs more money and he could do a lot better.
We're still whiter than America, but we have a smaller population so it wouldn't take anywhere near as long for us to become non-white.

60 percent white at most

Attached: victory.jpg (626x523, 51K)

Voted no for ya. Bump

No way that's worse than some of our states in the African belt

It's not true user, he is full of shit. Out of 25 million people, there are 1.1million asians, and 400,000 indians. Those are the 2 biggest demographics after white's.

oh, i see they are doing a new poll, since the first one was overwhelmingly "no", what a fucking surprise... and their are millions of idiot Australians who think thee ABC is "impartial" because it's state ran...

this one was up last night too user

Hes obviously controlled opposition, but at the very least, the support he gets will show (((them))) that real Australians are fucking sick of non whites coming here

Voted
When can I join the /aus/tapo?

Attached: 1486919304076.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Bumpity.

He gave a welcome, statesmanly speech.

>to signify the upcoming hate war
hate war makes more sense than race war. white traitors need to get the rope as well

now honorary member

Voted. Keep Australia white.

>supporters of neonazi supporters
wut

heres his interview with channel 7. they try to railroad him throughout the interview. he held strong, though

channel 7 is owned by (17million dollar rothschild bible owner) kerry stokes

forgot link

youtu.be/uRwBf4rbKV4

Also a reminder, you can donate to his party, which is just as based as he is:

kap.org.au/donate/

His party has not got a lot of money, but do extremely well considering.

bump vote you faggots

Dutton being urged to challenge Turnbull for PM

sbs.com.au/news/dutton-reportedly-urged-to-challenge-turnbull-s-leadership

>Putting an effective cap on power prices is the key for Malcolm Turnbull to win party support for his national energy plan, but some conservatives want him gone.

>"There are only two good outcomes here -- either the energy policy is dead and we can go to the election fighting Labor on it, or Malcolm goes," the News Corp publication cited an unnamed MP as saying.

>The newspaper also has an opinion piece from former prime minister Tony Abbott, who laid out his vision for cutting power prices, including dumping the Paris climate targets to which he signed up.

>But government frontbencher Christopher Pyne dismissed the speculation as hyperventilating colleagues "trying to put the band back together" - a reference to Mr Abbott and his supporters.

Wow, it's 59% now!
When I went to be last night, I thought Jow Forums'd run out of steam and we'd start going backwards.
I'll never doubt you guys again.

Attached: cat7.jpg (272x272, 19K)

please kek

Please. I don't even mind Dutton but the salt. The fucking salt mate. Imagine it.

Attached: ABC after Dutton becomes PM.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Dutton is a mad cunt. If he did this, holy fuck

Bump

Attached: 1527919069991.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

Holy fuck. Day of the emu = POST-PONED

Attached: 1493363579202.png (374x554, 315K)

lefty tears

Attached: salt.jpg (800x533, 95K)

Attached: not yet.jpg (960x776, 113K)

Attached: jimmy boy.png (646x417, 100K)

>mfw that's actually the pic from the ABC page.

Attached: g'day.jpg (500x500, 40K)

i think you are seeing people starting to wake up. the internet is starting to undermine the ability of their propaganda to brainwash unopposed. we got trump, im sure you will get your version soon

The LNP needs to run on a platform of rustling. Not cattle rustling. Jimmy rustling. I want to see Dutton going up there during Question Time and making the Greens fucking cry.

Attached: 1494401581123.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Long live the Anglosphere!

Attached: DjAqlTcXsAYCuBO.jpg (623x591, 31K)

More like the Nationals need to get the fuck out of the coalition. Cant have 2 ideologically different parties in an alliance.

You're right. We are waking the normies.

Attached: pol,nothingbeyondourreach.png (717x720, 645K)

we are disrupting the conditioning process and should be very careful for our own personal safety or the response we might elicit. control is not given up easily by those in power

Attached: the help.jpg (598x960, 69K)

>i think you are seeing people starting to wake up. the internet is starting to undermine the ability of their propaganda to brainwash unopposed. we got trump, im sure you will get your version soon
It can't happen soon enough user.

Bump for Aus bros.

Attached: BUMP.jpg (600x575, 48K)

Attached: dab.jpg (640x400, 21K)

Attached: 4354264246.jpg (1024x750, 218K)

Your daily reminder that Turnbull is a pro Muslim cuck. Clued up Ausfags will remember how proud he was to host the first iftar dinner at Government House, surrounded by imams that openly called for the execution of gays, Waleed Aly, Susan al-Carland and the ever retarded, Muslim Brotherhood trained ISIS apologist Yasmin Abdul Magied. What’s not widely known is that the Muslim filth attending refused to eat using the cutlery and crockery already there (because it was tainted) and everything had to be hired from a Muslim kitchenware hire firm. So they want to live here and supposedly integrate, but they won’t even use plates that non Muslims have used. How the fuck do they expect us to accept them?

Bump

Attached: sandnigger BTFO.jpg (480x588, 24K)

It really is time for the silent majority to stop being silent!

Attached: original_baa050aa-1f9e-4677-92c5-f41993c9722f__52310.1477125712.1280.1280.jpg (851x1280, 352K)

Any juicy / salty pics screencaps?

Attached: popcorn.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Please bump this thread too

nah its old

bump brah

Dutton seems to carry the right level of hatred in his heart to do based things. I just hope he's not another poof like Abet. Like giving a knighthood to the Queen's husband, ffs, the last thing we need is more fake based boomer faggotry.

>%59 no
inb4 russian/anonymoose/4chinz hackers rigged the poll. also
>dat Jewish dude in the comments laughing at yes voters
kind of based