Who else here didn't start listening to Alex Jones until he got banned?

I never used to take him seriously. Now that he's banned I can't get enough. Love this guy.

infowars.com/videos/

Also found out about that creepy fucking Bohemian Grove shit. Why do the wealthy elite always wind up worshiping Satan? Fucking sick...

youtube.com/watch?v=RbJq9xmNAms

Attached: jones-censored23.jpg (800x420, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off zogshill

I actually started to listen to him after watching him on the Joe Rogan podcast

Then right after I subbed he got banned. Damn

Ive been listening to Jones since 2001.... help me please

Since I realised he is a stand up pedo.

Is he on air for 4 hours a day?

i know that feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

fuck off Alex, you were cool when you went into bohemia grove, and were pushing 9/11 truth, but now its all PJW libtards, migrants, and trump.

hah this used to be my favorite movie when I was a teenager, didn't know this guy represented Jones at the time

I first saw Alex Jones on cable access TV in Austin. Good times. Hard to believe how big he’s gotten. He will overcome this.

Seems so

>not posting a scanner darkly
pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

holy shit that was alex jones

He was a lot more fun in the past, at least. But his evolution mirrored the conspiracy theory/truther subculture in general...

Once upon a time, a gathering place for all sorts of freaks and weirdos, for all walks of life... Then, the Obama administration seemed to more or less make it a gathering place for the ultra-conservative.

>represented
no

oh wow, I stand corrected, it was literally him... amazing.

he's like lenny bruce. all he talks about is getting deplatformed and the conspiracy of media companies against him.

wow I forgot to see this movie, thanks anonbro

The longer you listen the faster you'll find out he is actually a government operative. He is a mocking bird agent and boy does he love to sing. I like his memes though. "Stop making the memes please"

you would too if you were constantly getting deplatformed and there was a conspiracy of media companies against you

Jones has known for a long long time. I see people here shitting on him alot but hes been trying to wake people up from their slumber for alot longer than most of you here have been alive
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

You fell for the psyop. He hasn't been deplatformed, he's been astro turfed, and given even more attention. Alex Jones being deplatformed gives the illusion that he is a real threat. These people who run all these tech startups that are "shutting it down" have data machines to monitor "dissent" in real time and they can use psyops like this to see how many faggots they can dupe to support controlled opposition. Silicon valley tech companies are all propped up with CIA money. The fat man is a shill always will be. Fuck Alex Jones and fuck that bisexual swinger faggot Roger Stone too.

Alex used to be against right/left political paradigm trickery and he used to tell people about how these dialectic wars where they play both sides. Now he's nothing more then an establishment mouthpiece.

I love Alex Jones but warned him a year ago not to become more like one of (((them))). He didn’t listen, and now (((they))) will destroy him.

Damn, this shit goes deep with you huh buddy.

waking life was before scanner darkly so it is older
the whole reason was posted to begin with, the 2001 alex jones user,. waking life is 2001 movie with alex jones scene doing what he does.

scanner darkly is shit tier compared to waking life

I stopped listening to him after the Sandy Hook crisis actors bullshit he was peddling.

underrated post

Alex still denounces the paradigm. you're just a legit retard who buys the shill claims on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

Waking life a hellish dreamscape world with angsty 12yo pretween commentary.
A scanner darkly a nightmare dystopian future where the government censors you and controls everyone with drugs. A scanner darkly was objectivly a much better film by far. Unless your a total faggot

>Sandy Hook crisis actors
>bullshit
pick one

If you believe the fat man snuck into bohemian grove then I got a big berkey waterfilter to sell you along with some penis juice and brainforce

Except he never said that, user. Those were just the msm talking points.

You actually looked for facts before condemning the man, right?

this was 15 years ago he wasn't fat back then

Alex Jones stopped calling out real false flags a long time ago. The sandy hook thing is more bullshit because he's a controlled asset, so even if he says one thing he's still going to spin it to make it look crazy.

Remember Jow Forums, Alex Jones isn't /ourguy/ and never was. Alex Jones is an actor and his time is coming up. They're probably going to pull the plug on his operation and order him to participate in some false flag where he himself goes postal and has a fake WACO style shootout with the government.

Go look at the interview with Jones and David Gergen about bohemian grove. Tell me they're both not acting. Tell me the whole thing isn't scripted.

Pic unrelated

Attached: rs-1045-square.jpg (306x204, 14K)

Okay everyone. So let’s take a vote. Is OP glow in the dark or a paid shill??

Paid shill or a bot

fpbg sage

I'm a fat guy on a computer in California, just like you.

How does Alex Jones have anything to do with establishment leaf? Link?

I promise you I’d never live in that shit hole. And I don’t hate myself enough to allow my body to turn into a baluga whale. Try again

I'll confess that I honestly don't care that he's been banned. He was more of a harm than he was a benefit. He's part of the reason why so many conservatives are quick to call the opposition Nazis. He's also a major reason why so many people think everything is a false flag now, or that there's body doubles, and other crazy crap. He also helped drive people away from conservative ideas and truths about race, NatSoc, Jews, etc. He lies a lot, too. A LOT. He'll often claim before a statement that he doesn't want to exaggerate and then does exactly that.

>The longer you listen the faster you'll find out he is actually a government operative.
I don't know that he's with government, but when you listen long enough you realize he's a liar.

I suspect that this is true.