$hapeShifter$ general

Jow Forums's best conspiracy videos?

Shapeshifting PROSTITUTE in Freemason Lodge.
youtube.com/watch?v=24GtqTVTeWo

Do you think the LIZARD PEOPLE are in charge?
youtube.com/watch?v=OhKbfExwCFM

All (world) wars are bank wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Attached: 1534215979367.png (554x960, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pleiadians
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x9ymMQUg8
youtube.com/watch?v=UvbJU1rj390
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
youtu.be/8hxxXcfquco
jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/us-seeks-to-increase-aid-to-israel-by-200m-in-2019/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110#JFK_assassination_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reptilians/Archons are pulling the strings of the Illuminati. And above them, demons. This is the final red pill that pol will find hard to swallow

My theory exactly, Rothschild family is thousands of years older than ours and probably wrote the bible 4D chess and may or may have not bred with greys rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pleiadians

Straight from the CIAs website. This PDF documents the rise of the 13 blood lines who are descendants of an ancient DNA experiment that combined human DNA with that of the Draco reptilians.

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Chimera group > Archons/black nobility > Rothschilds > Khazarian Mafia

>cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Thanks much! Also I can't confirm but have heard the rothschild trace back to the Pharaohs in egypt. Think there's any truth to this? somebody was saying freemasons build the pyramids.

Attached: 1534474339964.png (663x440, 38K)

Post the Ben Garrison version

They go back eons. It's really hard to give exact dates because part of history was lost/scrubbed. But those bloodlines can be traced back to Babylon and even before that to when they originated. The DNA program that created the bloodlines was a truce between the atlanteans and the reptilians who were constantly battling. The reptilians removed the empathy part of the human DNA, hence why the Illuminati can kill thousands without remorse.

They only uploaded that book because Bin Laden had it on his computer. That folder is Bin Laden computer folder.

I heard because they look down on us like animals because they're higher evolved than us, it's karmic what they're doing by leeching off us and getting us to destroy ourselves. Maybe we'll eat all our food and they'll eat us? We treat this world so badly they have no remorse on us ants.

How did you swallow it? Doesnt it freak you the fuck out? It feels like too much when I read or watch some stuff on it. You have any advice for a giant pussy? I feel like this pill is causing me to be mentally unstable.

Attached: 1533920879638m.jpg (1024x774, 49K)

"Fritz Artz Springmeier (also known as Viktor E. Schoff)[1] is an American right wing conspiracy theorist author, formerly a resident of Corbett, Oregon, who has written a number of books claiming that Satanic forces are behind a move toward world domination by various families and organizations. He has described his goal as "exposing the New World Order agenda."[2][3]" Author is kind of legit.

If you say that it's true because it's CIA's information, but the CIA only uploaded it because it's part of a lot of files that were on Bin Laden computer (/abbottabad-compound/), and the author has nothing to do with the CIA, your claim to legitimacy is nowhere near as strong

That wasn't my point.

OP wants the PDF to have legitimacy because the CIA uploaded it to their website.

But they didn't upload because it's legitimate, but because it's part of the files that Bin Laden's computer had

The reptilians definitely think they are higher/more evolved than humans. That's a matter of personal opinion obviously but yes that's their belief. The demons who pull their strings do feed off lower vibrational energy such as fear, anxiety and anger. That's why the Illuminati are luciferians and have mass sacrificial events such as 9/11.

Resist the media and all external influence?
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x9ymMQUg8

The Church of subgenius has good themes for this.

Attached: 1534044676719.jpg (1185x759, 247K)

But guess who trained Bin Laden? And yes the book was found in Bin Ladens compound. But why would he have such a book? Also this gives the CIA a right to publish it online without any copyright infringement lawsuits.

The Pope and Julio Buffarini (soccer player)

Buffarini confirmed reptilian

Attached: Iy01jOR5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Fucking epic, That explains a lot. That's a way better theory than us all being groomed to be eaten alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvbJU1rj390

Here's a cool music video about the illuminati my buddy showed me yesterday, never seen it in the U.S or Canada, any of you remember it? It touches on a lot of weird themes I was surprised they got away with airing it in the UK.

>why would he have such a book
- Because it's perfect for anti-Western propaganda purposes
or
- Because the towelhead really believed what the book says

Either way, if you believe what Bin Laden believes, then do you believe in Allah?

It literally took me over 18 years to slowly accept it. At first I dismissed it as nonsense. But after years of research and these findings being verified by others who came to that conclusion on their own helped me accept it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See

Attached: redpill.jpg (664x941, 75K)

Attached: shills.png (554x960, 973K)

Anti Western isn't what's being preached here, I have nothing against the U.S or Canada or the U.K or Russia, we're all in the pockets of the Rothschild estate though.

"“Rothschild” meaning the family network that includes 13 interbred families including the Warburgs, the Schiffs, the Rockefellers et al…they collectively control ALL of the private central banks around the world…Afghanistan did not have one before 9/11…they do now…likewise Iraq, Libya & Sudan…While Syria does have a Rothschild controlled private central bank…they do not have credibility because they have failed in controlling the entire nation including ousting Assad…without credibility they cannot issue fiat currency. Iran still does not have a Rothschild central bank which explains a lot… While Russia does have a central bank controlled by the Khazarian mafia someone from Russia explained that Putin has made a truce with them"

Where do the demons come in though?

We're working on this too.
"Lucifer is regarded as the "higher octave" of Saturn (Satan representing its "lower octave")"

Aliens? Idk. maybe also. Figure it out tho.

Attached: 1534425387685.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

CIA trained and utilized Tim Osman aka Osama bin Laden. He was a CIA asset dating back to Afghan-Soviet conflict.

That's very vague.

The CIA is involved in a lot of shady things. I was surprised when I learned that they uploaded such a file.

Lots of Masonry Lodges seem to practice honor, tradition, morality, etc. But I'm sure these are lower, cover up lodges in accord to the Grand lodge. I'd like to join and get high up just to see for myself. But I've heard insane stuff. My friend's Dad is prob crazy but he claims he was reincarnated 3 times after they sacrificed him in various different rituals, he'd rejoin every time. All good food for thought, more elaborate and interesting than any movie or story book, and with roots deep in our history, what is fact or fiction? you should try to find out for yourself.

I think all this media and hype and division and weed and all of it must be a distraction from higher truth.

Attached: 1534157445098.jpg (540x540, 161K)

What a bother you are.

I didn't realize it was a trend to pretend to be Q

TL;DR

Attached: 1534191128616.jpg (1024x659, 130K)

Leave out Trump from the image and it's correct. You fucking fence sitters always have to oversimplify things, don't you? I know, because I used to be one of you. Interesting video link though. I was ready to call bs on the first one till the slow down revealed her face to be demonic about 1:30 odd seconds in.

Attached: dothbethefaultofhebrews.png (301x420, 181K)

I agree 100% that trump may be an agent of free will, he's probably broke cause he campaigned with his own funds and not Rothschild's like hillary.

>I didn't realize it was a trend to pretend to be Q
He predicted it

Of course he did, it's not because he's a genius, merely because he realizes that retards like you will try and capitalize on the attention you'd get from associating yourself with his name.

You're dissociated with reality and an all around waste of space.

Get fucked.

Anyone have a Merchant version of pic related?

I thought the reptilians, archons, and grays were demons themselves?

Nigga I swallowed that pill some years ago. I just knew there was no fucking way I could convince people of it without ending up being an unwilling recipient of thorazine every day for the rest of my life.

Attached: reflectionofkhillary.jpg (940x733, 99K)

>Jokingly putting a Q in the name field and not a trip code

Dumb and angry isn't any way to go through life, son.

Glad to hear it, OP. Hopefully that "may be" becomes an "is" for you soon.

Reptilians are a physical race from the Draco star system. Archons are the "grey aliens" and also physical entities. Demons are completely separate non physical entities.

this video: youtu.be/8hxxXcfquco

posting /x/ shit on Jow Forums should be a permaban.

Attached: delet.jpg (375x458, 93K)

When it comes to demons/daemons there are two primary schools of thought. Either they are underlings of the others who rebelled along with the original rebel and warred against God before being defeated and tossed to Earth, who then were physically destroyed by the Great Flood in Noah's time and now roam the Earth as immaterial spirits hungering for the destruction of humanity, or they are manifestations of human mental psychic energy, such as the Lust, Hate, Wrath, etc, not unlike creatures of the Warp in the WH40k universe.

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/us-seeks-to-increase-aid-to-israel-by-200m-in-2019/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI

jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800

JK that's the illusion at work, glad you think your vote counts, any vote is a vote for israel!

Attached: feeling-strange-mr-bond-thats-because-i-laced-your-martini-13371906.png (500x379, 107K)

what if /x/ runs your Jow Forums? How is that not relevant , see

There is no /x/.
Only Satan and his servants (Jews).

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1125, 211K)

How is
A conspiracy theory? It's well documented. Just not taught to normies because the kikes are in control right now

Because they covered it up, why did we learn the magic bullet theory and not en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110#JFK_assassination_theory

Riiiiiight. That's why at the beginning of this whole shindig, before he won the primaries, both the right and left in the establishment were dead set against him and that was when the rumor came out that HRC said, "If he win's we'll all be strung up from nooses!"
What he says and what actually happens are two different things and since you only pay attention to his words and not the outcome, your conclusions aren't accurate. Think dammit. It's the biggest international mafia in history. The Jewish mafia. It has it's claws everywhere. You niggers expect a full frontal assault on that? He has to stay close enough to get stabbed in the back in order to take them down. The announcement of sending funds to the false Israel keeps them from being wise to what is going on.

IF I had a trillion dollars I'd loan it to both final nominees because they'd be in my control. But I'm no lizard man and you are clearly JIDF, bumping with merchants.

Attached: Rothschild.jpg (580x327, 37K)

Attached: 1534148805506.png (688x684, 267K)

Attached: 1534147429278.jpg (1176x1216, 227K)

Attached: 1533092781669.jpg (527x588, 42K)

And now you exhibit exactly what i talked about in my original post. Oversimplifying the situation so you can more easily understand it because complex problems make fence sitters heads spin. That's why they're fence sitters.. I'm not a jew nor a kike. By their standards I'm a bad goy. A very bad goy.

Attached: Merchant lamp 9-11.png (1614x763, 2.03M)

Attached: 15341619155899.jpg (458x458, 36K)

Im not "oversimplifying" anything, there is simply no explaination in plain site, just breadcrumbs.

Attached: main-qimg-b73ed6788eac444968bfbf0e05971a95-c.jpg (599x315, 39K)

Attached: 1534153883248.gif (256x264, 8K)

but it's not you backseat moderating, whiny little bitch

Thank you both for the clarifications. However, this now leads to many more questions. It is my understanding that Jews are descendants of evil/Fallen angels and Satan himself. the reason they are doing what they are now to our society is part of the rebellion they have against god. Would this mean that reptilians as well as the archons/grays also stem from the same evil entities? Did they come here to earth to aid evil in its attempt to control earth and spite god?

Attached: 1534153955768.png (208x243, 8K)

You know what the irony is? You claim to be aware of the JQ, but being that you're a fence sitter, you were probably a bernbot or with jill stein, weren't you? Both jews. Both kiked their supporters out of their money. Wew.
>in plain site
If you were honestly expecting one, I can't even begin to explain the WEWness to that. Almost everything on Jow Forums that eventually comes to be another "Jow Forums was right again!" situation is something that originally had to be found out by following the patterns that play out. Words can lie. Patterns don't lie.

That's an interesting question. I would lean towards yes.

Attached: rare geographical merchant.png (789x611, 1.35M)

Why else would jews kill jesus, and lead/start the freemasons who basically worship satan.

Attached: 1534156912350.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

Idk what a "fence sitter" is and I support Trump no matter what, Shillary clinton is in deep with the Rothschilds too if you check her wikileak emails.... JIDF. BTW pic related was a merchant's fault,

Attached: 1534416964688.jpg (1087x455, 207K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk

Fun watch.

Going on a walk, plz keep this thread alive.

Attached: 1534471928864.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

also nigger merchants.

Attached: 1534161934605.png (514x666, 410K)

Attached: 1534162230876.jpg (501x585, 196K)

You better be ESL to be this cognitively impaired with context when it comes to the English language, leaf. Otherwise, you're pretty dense. I explain something to you that you freely admit to not understand, and you call me jidf? Fellow Trump supporter or not, damn, you irritate me, leaf.

Just take it for what it is.
Jidf.

Attached: 1534186769824.jpg (545x397, 252K)

I know what fence sitting is but why you accuse me of it is cause you're a jew~

Attached: 1534019346549.jpg (640x640, 259K)

Attached: 1534194976325.png (589x1033, 1.16M)

No. God this is so juvenile. I called you a fence sitter because you were exhibiting traits of one -- criticism of everything and everyone involved, but offering no real solutions. Like the fags that whoop and holler about Trump being in bed with the kikes, but every time the war theater shit comes around, Trump puts on a show just enough so that the deep state can't bitch, and Israel goes "Oy vey he didn't do enough to help us!" and then all those same fags go quiet like they never said it before until something else happens to trigger their confirmation bias.

I'm not jidf. Just because someone calls someone out for something they are doing doesn't make them jidf you jackass. You need to grow the hell up very quickly mentally if you're going to engage in this level of political discussion with any real accuracy in what you're talking about. Very fucking quickly.

Attached: israel pedos.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)

It is observable that everything has a reason. Also, out of all of human history do you think yourself lucky enough to "get to see the end" when those that came before you were not? Do not shy away from your fear, look it straight in the fucking eyes and conquer it. Fear is used to control because fear works against you in so many ways that its hard to put into words. If you can overcome your fears and beat them into submission you will gain a new perspective on things. Reality is stranger than fiction. It really truly is.

And there is reason to believe that they themselves have been deceived.

Watch some reptile related videos on youtube. Watch how they eat their prey. The body still quivering a bit, legs danging out of their mouth, but still not chewing quickly. You see they regard the conscience(in reality a soul) as an obstacle to getting their goals accomplished. Being that we have a conscience and they don't, it's not hard to see why from their perspective we are inferior to them. But the joke is on them. What they consider weak is also the key to our creation abilities. Which is also why they go to such lengths to control what people believe as true. If you really examine the "scientific approach" to an experiment, you'll find that it relies on the weight of multiple doubters in the area nullifying the replication of the experiment in question.

>"b-but user where do these doubting scientists come from? Scientists are supposed to be open minded!"
Check any lab, guaranteed you'll find just enough bergs, steins, witz's, and assorted crypto to keep the status quo going.

Attached: oxy.jpg (1200x643, 115K)

Jew science.

Attached: 1534292521634.jpg (1067x696, 189K)

Is that the Owl connection?

I'm going to need some sources.

Indeed

Attached: oxytocin femin x'.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

Cocks.

Attached: michelle-obama-bulge.jpg (360x272, 33K)

→ #

Sweden has a election coming up in less than a month. /SWEG/ needs the help of the other generals to spread the message and save sweden

→ #

NEW /SWEG/

→ #

Attached: 1534421880022s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

I can't believe you made me reread that entire image to look for that crap you were quoting.
Judging from your follow up post, that redpill was just too big for you to swallow and now you're regressing. It's too late. Even leafs can't escape the facts that the mind expanded will not willingly shrink back to it's old dimensions.

Attached: social engineering via talk shows.jpg (1848x817, 378K)

True.

Attached: 39385809_1120144611470483_8551847539278610432_n.jpg (640x960, 78K)

Ah, now it becomes clear. No wonder you're such a faggot.

Why are schizos so shit with video editing software?

Thanks for the bump shill.

Attached: 1534469933026.jpg (2413x2353, 1.34M)

So how many foreskins do they pay you?

Attached: 1534197202766.jpg (1070x770, 503K)

Nigger you're retarded. You post shit that you don't even bother to understand properly and then you call people shills for reacting to you posting without including context of whether you support what you're posting. God, I fucking hate people these days. You're all such mentally self-absorbed jackasses that expect people to be psychic and know what you mean contextually when you're retarded normie niggerfaggot asses don't even explain yourselves if the first damn place. I don't fucking care that you claim to be a Trump supporter. You're retarded ass still gets the rake.