The man who killed Osama bin Laden says Trump is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime

The man who killed Osama bin Laden says Trump is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

Attached: DkwrbpMX4AAeBLR.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpzNgN5Jssc
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: DkwOXgjU8AAUzPI.jpg_large.jpg (1440x900, 233K)

>Obama declares war on Fox

.>that's ok

>Trump criticizes the mainstream media

>HURR DEMOCRACY IS BEING THREATENED.

Fuck off, criticizing is not the same as censoring.

That guy has the skull shape of a Somali. Fucking lightbulb head.

trump wont fight iran hes escared of ghost and sleeps with his mommys corpse

womp womp too many faggots know mchooyup is a chatty fraud

Too bad we are the republic of America .
Democracy is bullshit and I’m glad that mob rule bullshit is finally threatened

>The man who killed Osama bin Laden says Trump is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

Yeah Obama made it quite clear he felt that way about Trump

Attached: bin laden.jpg (480x351, 38K)

fuck democracy

we're a republic

What a pedophile faggot.
Anyone who isn't retarded or raping kids can see the media is pure propaganda.

That guy gave osama pneumonia in 2001?

This potato head didn’t kill anybody.

>The man who killed Osama bin Laden
That is not true.

I've never heard of this bloated welfare queen in my life. Just some Fed Spook trying to relevant I guess. Can't teach an old dog new tricks after all.

Lol the killer of a fake operation denouncing trump.

>killed osama
>implying osama wasn’t a glownigger

the absolute newfaggotry

dont trust generals. there is a large politicalky steeped gap between colonel and brigadier general. you are selected and groomed for the position. doubly so for a seal. almost all of them are superspooks

There's zero evidence he killed Osama.

You believe they killed Osama... Fucking lulz

Btw- the guys that supposedly did- seal team six- got capricorn one'd

But you have no idea about anything so why even bother trying to drop knowledge on a faggot like u

>the man who killed bin laden...

Attached: image.gif (245x215, 718K)

No body no confirmation he's dead.

Bin Laden was long dead. This guy ran the cover up.

>The man who killed Osama bin Laden says Trump is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

Some old man watching TV in his own filth and they toss the body in the ocean so no one can see it?

OBL didn't do 9/11 KSM did and Bush got him.

Bureaucratic pigs are the biggest threat to our “democracy.”

Attached: 8F8B2C61-32BA-4C60-9416-C5AED6DB1565.jpg (229x300, 10K)

>he pulled the trigger
op is a boomer faggot.

this.

dont know if this vid is good, but listen to this guy, sy hersh, on what really happened. his corpse pieces were thrown out over the hindu cush.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpzNgN5Jssc

this is one of the very few genuine whistleblower vids on YT with fucking tonnes of names, places and events. army wife dumps all she knows. be very skeptical of many parts of the military

youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM

that shit admiral the one in charge when the iranians boarded a ship if ours?
glad his incompetent ass is removing himself.

>The man who ((killed)) Osama bin Laden
That matters so much because Osama did 9/11 right? Dumbfuck

>killed Osama
things the CIA made up, Alex

Aren't there half a dozen people at this point who have claimed to have killed UBL?

What a drama queen. calm down dude

Some poor sap got pushed overboard.

Test

That was a none event

yes or no

>4-star admiral

So how many dicks did he suck to get up that high?

Attached: 1527161538229.jpg (1024x1009, 93K)

You are a Republic not a Democracy

You were in their waters

Considering we didnt kill Osama, he didnt kill Osama, I wouldnt believe anything this faggot says anyways. Good of him tho, you know... joining the military and killing a bunch of peasants in Afghanistan that werent even sure if we werent the Russians from the 80's in their homeland. Kudos

UBL was killed by JTF2 on a pub crawl bus at the 2003 Calgary Stampede

that is not my question.
i found the answer anyways.
thanks for nothing.

If this guy really had balls he would resign his commission in a show of defiance. But he doesn't so he won't.

funny thing is that NATO had to ask ex soviet generals for help during the invasion of afghanistan so that peasents thing might be true

>claim...
Dude. They state killed him in the midea while his polls were falling. Muh-30-000-Airstrikes. Killing Americans with no trial or jurry. Priseless freedom from the blacks.

Attached: osama_dying_again_time2008.jpg (500x515, 47K)

Wrong, he did not.
And Wrong - he was already dead.
And Wrong - he was dead for many years - used as a fear-mongering puppet by Bush and Obama.

Attached: lies.gif (400x254, 1.33M)

He was complicit in creating ISIS. Hang him.

hence the quotes partner.

I wish you cared enough to discuss this. You are the reason trump won. You can’t explain yourself beyond soundbytes someone else made. It’s why you’ll lose again.

He's wrong

He didn't really did he? Fuck This guy is just the type of person that the guy who founded Team 6 wrote about. A political brown-nosing dipdunk.

I wonder what kind of old/awesome shit I can pull up on this fuck. Always the Trump shit talkers with the most degenerate pasts

this guy?

Attached: temp-binducken.jpg (548x452, 64K)

>things the CIA made up
>bearded man on CIA payroll

>>The man who killed Osama bin Laden
>Wrong, he did not.
>And Wrong - he was already dead.
>And Wrong - he was dead for many years - used as a fear-mongering puppet by Bush and Obama.

>D. All of the Above

dumped the evidence into the ocean

Attached: comped.jpg (265x190, 5K)

>implying that osama survived for a decade after 9/11 despite facing kidney failure and being the most wanted man in the world to be killed in Pakistan while watching tv

Why was Osama bin Laden's body flushed down the ocean like he was cocaine and the cops were at the door?

Attached: patrice-o-neal-o.gif (320x256, 805K)

>swamp shit-rat doesn't like trump
surprising

his body was spread all over the hindu cush via helicopter

He didn’t kill anyone. And it’s too bad we’re not a democracy so I guess trump isn’t a threat at all. These people expose their ignorance and duplicity by stating that.

Fucking funny shit, as if.
Then they dumped Osama's body over the ship and into the ocean to never be seen again after dying several times in the past.
Tell us another one.

He threw Barry's costume into the Pacific Ocean.

Attached: osama-bin-laden-costume888908474.jpg (620x420, 40K)

Who wants to bet this guy didn't kill Osama? Who wants to bet this guy's reputation and credibility hinges heavily on the media's reputation and credibility?
Any takers?

Attached: 1534230345112.png (512x828, 67K)

>paid for by the resistance
Wew

They didnt kill bin laden, they are cia plants told "go tell the media this" no body no video no photos... surprise surprise they're pushing the cia new psyop of fuck trump

Attached: 1534470676591.jpg (600x872, 89K)

What do ex-CIA or ex-anything even need top secret clearance anyway? Shouldn't they be off being retired or whatever or working in the private sector, which would make it even more vital for them not to have any governmental access.

Also the guy who killed Bin Laden was some redneck SEAL that probably voted Trump.

fake nigger navy boy. maybe in his dreams he helped kill bin laden

Attached: alpha GO.jpg (734x587, 54K)

but no one has killed barack hussein diego yet???

Because the (((news))) needs some in-the-know "credentialled" person to tell people what the defense contractors and advertisers want the people to hear.

You have to understand - a lot of these high level officers are complete shills and cucks - they allowed the Leftists to push females into every job in the military and to open up the military for openly homosexual soldiers. Don't trust them.

>Years later, a June 2013 Freedom of Information request revealed that on May 13, 2011, McRaven sent email titled "OPSEC Guidance / Neptune Spear" that instructed redacted recipients that "all photos [of UBL's remains] should have been turned over to the CIA; if you still have them destroy them immediately" or "get them to" a recipient whose identity was redacted

Attached: DTx1VkMVAAAVmL9.jpg (1330x1607, 120K)