Mike said the site is all fucked because two people are feuding and no one should be talking because they don't know...

Mike said the site is all fucked because two people are feuding and no one should be talking because they don't know the situation. Who's he talking about?

Attached: 1534266441284.jpg (375x200, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/therightstuff.biz#overview
twitter.com/Real_Greg_Conte/status/1029320379326771200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does anyone listen to this shit anymore? the alt-right as a movement is done, time to move on

No fucking idea. Where/when was this said?

I guess the conspicuous absences would be Jazzhands and Striker.

feud? so Sven and ?

>Mike said the site is all fucked because two people are feuding
---
Really? I was wondering what the drama was all about. My guess is the feud is between Sven and someone else. Sven seems to be the hard ass over there. Who do you guys think is beefing?

>Mike said the site is all fucked because two people are feuding
---
When and where did Mike mention that there are people fighting? Was it on the most recent The Daily Shoah episode? Haven't heard it yet.

The feuding posting is all a joke

my guess would be the weev and richard spencer.
weev fuckin hates spencer.

Attached: XofB4C1FHFawtHrE7gX3TbCc3zdvhX9gla8pyElW-l4.jpg (640x1138, 137K)

>weev fuckin hates spencer.
---
Why?

quit formatting your posts like this, you're killing me

he's an mpc drone

Two gay wanna-be ringleaders.

Most likely Sven.
Sven not so much meme made him go overboard

idk man but he went onto beardson's stream saying richard was fucking greg conte's girlfriend and stealing money from him, and that he was a selfish prick who was using the movement just to feed his narcissism.

weev is a smart guy but I wouldn't put it past him to lie.

Spencer has nothing to do with TDS. He just knows mike.

yea but weev is their tech guy

I dont know shit, but that would be my guess as to why the TRS site is funky, if it's true that the cause is two people feuding.

Sven is faggot. His wife Wendy is a two dollar crackwhore.

Attached: Crack_whore.png (258x252, 121K)

Psure mike is the tech guy

Who?

post more

weev is an actual literal jew

The data says otherwise
similarweb.com/website/therightstuff.biz#overview

This, also notice how that sleazy pseudo-kike Luke Ford is all over the Conte split like a fly on shit.

Something's up and I'm not leaping to conclusions. Greg is dealing with some serious legal issues right now and could be under outside pressure to resign and dissociate.

> (You)
>idk man but he went onto beardson's stream saying richard was fucking greg conte's girlfriend and stealing money from him,
---
Holy shit. I heard that Spencer fucked one of his friend's girlfriends. Come to think of it, Spencer has fled D.C. and is now living out West. And no updates lately on their "The Alt Right" podcasts.

> (You)
> (You)
>quit formatting your posts like this, you're killing me
---
What are you on about?

>His wife Wendy is a two dollar crackwhore.
---
She's rough looking. Tattoos on her arms. Jesus.

>
>Psure mike is the tech guy
---
I thought Mike was handling the website, also. Weev works for Anglin, and the guy above probably fucked it up and meant "Anglin."

>"The Alt Right" podcasts
it was a great podcast, too, especially during the time when Eli was in the mix
the bantz levels were way above TDS, many belly laughs per episode, while TDS produces next to none

>weev is an actual literal jew
---
He sure looks like a Jew.

why the fuck are you formatting your posts like this

>that sleazy pseudo-kike Luke Ford is all over the Conte split like a fly on shit.
---
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking about Greg Conte? Who did he split with?

the alt-right podcast was pretty great. whatever is going on with greg is a shame, I fucking loved that guy. he's a good catholic boy.

Literally read the thread. Conte resigned from altright.com and NPI.

>the bantz levels were way above TDS
---
Yeah, their talks were "big brained." I really liked their talks on history and the Middle East. It was definitely more high brow than TDS. Those guys are all educated, Conte was actually a college instructor wasn't he? But got fired for being a White nationalist.

> (You)
>why the fuck are you formatting your posts like this
---
What the fuck are you talking about?

Greg and dom did some stuff recently

And yeah, hes from whitefish montana and has a home outside out there...

Attached: 1506962145983.png (359x79, 4K)

is greg on a new podcast? link?

Since when?

twitter.com/Real_Greg_Conte/status/1029320379326771200

That is a perfect characterization of Spencer and his motives. How is it that not everyone sees it?

> (You)
>Literally read the thread. Conte resigned from altright.com and NPI.
---
Which thread? I don't see that posted here. This thread is about The Daily Shoah and what Mike Enoch said about some in-fighting. But thanks for the information. I had no idea that Conte resigned. So maybe the rumours of Spencer fucking Conte's girlfriend are true. Spencer is no longer living in D.C., either.

I always thought it had something to do with the lawsuit.

Same altright yt channel

Sorry, its the fash course history. That was about a month ago, but they did a podcast with richard after that called the homo question

Seems weird to quit after that

> (You)
>Greg and dom did some stuff recently
---
Hey, buddy, do you have a link for Greg's recent stuff? I like him, too.

>
>twitter.com/Real_Greg_Conte/status/1029320379326771200
---
Sweet. Thanks. Does he discuss why he resigned from The Alt Right.com crew?

Hmmmmm idk he could be getting fucked in the booty by that lawsuit. I hope everythings on the up n up, i like that guy

I was thinking of fash course history 3, so its “old”, being about a month old

>twitter.com/Real_Greg_Conte/status/1029320379326771200
---
Damn. That is an unexpected and suspicious resignation. I wonder what happened between those guys?

Apparently she's a good cook.

Yknow the “please acknowledge” makes me want to think this is like “make sure you get this in writing bud or were fucked”

Idk, could also be weev stuff

Idk i dont keep up much with this sort of thing. It would be a bummer if the rumors are true tho, or even if its just that they had a mild falling out. The amount of stress these guys are under is tremendous

>What are you on about?

---
you
---
are a faggot

Okay let me tell you faggots what's going on. I won't say who I am other than that I'm someone who knows what's happening. Anything going on with Greg Conte, Richard Spencer, or Altright.com is irrelevant.

Wordpress, which is what the TRS guys use for their website, are fucking with their shit and they need to control content while they get their backup plan up and rolling. If you're plugged into the whole deplatforming fiasco Wordpress is being a good guy and kicking people off, Jay Dyer for instance. Every show except the main ones have been kicked off, along with comments disabled, because they can't risk having their entire site taken down while they make the transition. They've planned for this so it won't take too much time but everything will be back to normal soon.

People on Greg Conte's Twitter have posted that they heard rumours that Spencer fucked his girlfriend.

Attached: 1.png (886x235, 50K)

> (You)
>>What are you on about?
>---
>you
>---
>are a faggot
---
Thanks, faggot.

wordpress is being good goy* reminder to myself never to phonepost again

Makes the most sense. Conte shit might be true too but it's unrelated since TRS and Dick Spence haven't really been in contact for a while and it's a personal issue.

You're mistaking wordpress.com that is banning people for a wordpress installation. Wordpress is an open source content management system they've installed on their own servers. Meaning they can't be banned from using an open source product.

More likely its their card processors that are threatening them.

Trs runs on WordPress

lol wut I could have swore Mike built a costume content management platform form scratch last time he redesigned the website. does the daily stormer supposedly run on WordPress too?

so many "content managers" these days just install WordPress and call it a day it's honesty quite pathetic

I believe wordpress can fuck with the installation some plugins might not be open source.

Just confirmed fast that TRS and DS run on wordpress.

Wordpress accounts are being suspended. They need to be careful or the whole site will be shut down.

Yeah, but flipping a kill switch on a standalone installation of WordPress on someone else's server is so far outside the norm, it may even constitute a computer crime. This isn't a plausible scenario.

true

Dude these people don't care about any sort of crimes they might commit. The people that sued Enoch tried, and failed, to the court to request all members of his website which they would have obviously used to try and ruin their lives. Enoch won his cause so I wouldn't be surprised if the jew lawyers called up their wordpress friends to try to put the squeeze on in a different way.

Everything is patented, if you want something new you literally need to make the code from scratch it's not like you can just write basic html and run a website these days

Because Weev is a short ugly poor Jew and Spencer is a handsome tall white man with all the money in the world.

There are still parameters by which the game is played. Discrimination based on content is something the public has kind of accepted when it comes to cloud services, and there's a clear legal basis because the other party owns the computer. Messing with open source software that someone else has installed is crossing a line, bigger even than the one the registrars crossed with Daily Stormer. It would destroy trust in WP as a product and probably open them up to civil liability at a minimum. Shipping a targeted "poison pill" software update may even be criminal.

It's just a totally different category of behavior from booting Dyer off hosted WP. Going after the payment processors or pretty much any other link in the chain is more feasible.

a barbones content management system similar to word press is pretty easy to staple together in PHP for a guy with actual experience like Mike, cs majors routinely make one as a senior project, i was under the impression this whole time that this was exactly what he did

Q - Zionist

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Thomas Paine - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Patrick Little? David Duke?

There's no point whatsoever in reinventing the wheel. A from-scratch PHP CMS, if it has any features at all, will probably have bugs that result in security vulnerabilities.

If you're paranoid, pick an existing open source CMS with a codebase that's small enough to read and audit, and maintain your own fork.

well, going by what it being said in this thread there definitely seems to be a point

I mean ffs "legendary" computer hacker weev simply installing WordPress for the daily fucking stormer and calling it a day, I mean it's laughable desu

No, there isn't. Anything you hope to achieve by starting from scratch can be done far more easily by working off an existing open source codebase. Content management systems are not interesting. Smart people do not waste their time on already solved problems.

Weev is a Jew. The way he whinges about "persecution" for being rightfully jailed for committing crimes proves it.

the smart people who may very well end up at the mercy at whichever sjw ends up dictating policy with regards to plugins at WordPress? those very same smart people?

for a movement that prides it self so much on opsec and technical competence the gurus at the wheel sure seem awfully lazy.

yeah, that's very jewey of him indeed

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, WE'RE GOING TO WAR:

Weev isn’t more technically gifted than the average sysadmin making $70k a year.

He’s very smart and perceptive though. His hack of AT&T was a very simple one, just changing the integer string at the end of a URL by 1 over and over and over again, but it got him access to an incredibly powerful company’s data. He “hacked” his prison by using the pay phones to record shows that let him broadcast to the outside world by having a friend set up an answering machine for him to dial into.

He’s a great hacker because he’s used an incredibly limited toolset to get huge results. It’s like asking who is the better safecracker, a guy who spent years tunneling into a bank then cracking open the vault open with a thermal drill or a guy who was able to sweet talk his way into the bank and just walk out with all the money in a bag and wave to the workers as he left.

You're presuming a lot about their infrastructure, what plugins they depend on, how they source updates, etc. There are good and bad WordPress installations. I don't presume to know that theirs is good, I'm not actually defending Weev. What I am saying is that writing your own content management system is retarded.

Yeah I heard he hacked his moms vibrator and turned it into a mp3 player.

corporations do care. nobody wants to go to jail for corporate ideology.

sven and weev are going at it

yet here we are, discussing whether or not the whole site may go belly up because of pink haired sjws at word press

building a CMS from scratch may be retarded, but it's certainly less retarded than lazily installing WordPress and calling it a day, especially for a an actual dissident movement reviled by society at large that likes to pride itself with having so much supposedly highly technically competent people

Shes a really nice woman. I like her a lot more than her husband desu

We're discussing it, but don't confuse what you idly discuss on Jow Forums with reality.
>lazily installing WordPress and calling it a day
That's your assumption.

>rightfully jailed for committing crimes

the only people that committed any crimes were AT&T

jews: every
fucking
time

it is very lazy, just stop defending them already, especially considering how many of them are involved with this stuff full time at this point

for all of the content that actually gets posted on trs and for all of the apparent features they (don't) utilize manually updating static HTML pages via FTP every time they wanted to post a new episode would probably be better at this point in all honesty

>for all of the content that actually gets posted on trs and for all of the apparent features they (don't) utilize manually updating static HTML pages via FTP every time they wanted to post a new episode would probably be better at this point in all honesty

This really wouldn't be very hard. They could just cycle all the shows into a simple archive page when they aren't fresh anymore. If the audience isn't smart enough to ctrl+f then they shouldn't want them

It would be 1000x more secure and give a kind of 90's feel to it which I think would resonate with the userbase.

that's fine in C++ 101 but not in million hit websites.

The only thing I'm doing is attacking the assumptions that
1) using third party open source software is necessarily lazy and
2) it necessarily opens them up to attack from the authors of said software.
Let's just agree that the way it's done now is probably lazy and bad. But the way to go from bad to good may not entail ripping everything out and starting from a clean slate. It's supposed to be a content business not a fucking software company.
Paywall kind of throws a wrench in this plan. I mean you could do some kind of fucked up old school thing with HTTP auth and Apache PAM but do you trust them to implement that shit correctly and not leak unhashed credentials everywhere?

CMS just set up a back end to allow people to conveniently post content, a small scale ad hoc CMS like that other dude is proposing with say a dozen contributors max would load all the same if it had ten hits a day or ten million, even if it was totally coded by literal pajeets. It's not Facebook we're talking about here where you have a million different accounts posting shit constantly while being updated all in real time.

t. CS student

>let's reinvent the wheel
>t. CS student
Checks out

Assmydoor

ah, for the shit he said on Hate House

>basic bitch CMS is reinventing the wheel
Well, not really, especially considering the circumstances. But considering the fact that there are "consultants" out there drawing six figure salaries for merely implementing a WordPress setup in IT these days I certainly see why you would feel that way.

>some student asshole knows more about how the world works then people living
no offense friendo but it's not that easy, shit would need to be rebuilt ground up without upsetting the litany of google et al patent monopolists who own all the code

Hate house is dead now. Sucks. Love street had ape niggy and someone else and Azz is rebooting The Krypto Report with some stormer dudes.

what the fuck, the shit he said wasn't even that bad for there to be this much fallout
Hate House was on a roll