How did we end up in a world where speaking up against this is considered a hate crime...

How did we end up in a world where speaking up against this is considered a hate crime? Sometimes I wonder if I’m dead and this is just hell.

Attached: CD60C0EA-9CFC-46D8-976F-1E6BC3DBB65F.jpg (1024x770, 129K)

We gave the left too much room

We let Jews strip us of our religion

Hell is said to be the absence of God's presence.
If that's true, then this is & always has been Hell.

It's a sign

Attached: 136.png (300x100, 7K)

OBJECTIVE.
METAPHYSICAL.
EVIL.

Attached: objective metaphysical evil gay degeneracy pedophilia child abuse.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Don't worry OP.
It is about to break. And the blowback will be massive.
And thanks to social media, we already know who the people who pushed this are. They will pay.
We owe it to the children harmed to make their abusers pay.

Just make a throw up sound when you hear anyone talk about this and don't stop.
Keep making throw up sounds ant they will understand the reality of what they do.

Attached: masquerade violation.png (600x168, 134K)

Attached: 1526494777606.jpg (656x754, 123K)

nigga what the fuck is that thing

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

lmao

Children are our most important treasure. They are innocent, and represent the hope of humanity’s future.

Children today are preyed upon by savage globalists and pedophiles looking to groom them and twist their minds out of greed and just because they can. We must protect the children of the world

This is what happens when society rejects God.

Attached: Ellison.jpg (420x313, 58K)

>hate crime
I think you need a lesson son. You can say ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you want in this great country so long as it is not a threat or incitement of violence. You will never go to jail for speaking unless you do 1 or both of them things. All this hate this hate that crime crime crime is bullshit everyday average people throw at you cause they either dont like or disagree with what you are saying. The ACLU, NAACP, SPLC, and all the others, have absolutely no legal authority. At most they may try and sue you.

>t. I have said it all, to (((their))) fucking faces

Of all places, it is on "politically incorrect" board I read that
What the hell

Jews

The truth is hatespeach to people who hate the truth.

Jews hate the truth and love when people who could defend themselves don't in favor of degeneracy and treachery against their own at the Jews behest. Also pedophilia and m2f trans bullshit plays into their cult of Saturn.

Attached: 1531815140906.png (600x540, 144K)

Remember the movie where Brendan Frazier has a delusion of a monkey following him around and goes to Hell and he to fight his way out back into Earth? That’s hell... this is life.

If Henry Ford had concentrated more on science and engineering instead of retarded politics maybe his cars wouldn't suck dick.

Attached: 1521398637117.gif (728x720, 550K)

You guys entered into ww2. All you had to do was literally nothing

>We let Jews strip us of our religion
And we let women participate in governing of society.

Attached: case_of_the_munchausens2.jpg (750x751, 113K)

We need to hyper encourage this. Make it mainstream. It will turn the undecided to our favor.

monkeybone, that movie was cool

The world ended in 2012