Who else thinks this building is ugly?

Attached: 245px-Empire_State_Building_from_the_Top_of_the_Rock.jpg (245x329, 32K)

Who think mexico is a shithole? (everyone)

What did (((he))) mean by this?

It's hard to tell from the thumbnail, but it looks good to me. Art Deco was probably the last architectural style to be developed that has some beauty.

they charge 30+ to go to the very top too

Post-modernism is the ugliest thing in the world

It's very authoritarian

Attached: empire_state_building_entrance.jpg (600x800, 95K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIGN ON

Attached: 1503766367568.jpg (346x262, 34K)

Attached: 1523736271858.jpg (356x245, 39K)

It's pretty classy art deco

Has anyone else made a phallic comparison yet? That should have been obvious...

Attached: easgdalhnlsand;vasa.jpg (336x500, 55K)

Up close it's a lot cooler--it has a lot of Art Deco craftsmanship. From afar I don't think it looks great (the Chrysler Building is a lot more aesthetically pleasing) but I don't think it's ugly. And my opinion is much more informed and valuable than yours, since I'm not pinche sudaca con cerebro de mierda.

You make it sound like you've never seen a picture of the empire fucking state building

>NYC will never ever look like this again

Attached: 1473950051985.png (900x1000, 203K)

no one. it's pretty cool.

the "freedom tower", however, is a giant jewish cock on the landscape of NYC. go fuck yourself, hope you die in a fire.

It's art deco stupid beaner

>the "freedom tower"
>they didnt just rebuild the twin towers
just

screenshotting this just in case that building disappears tomorrow

Attached: dsa.gif (245x240, 494K)

>calling things ugly
>flag

The twin towers was a horrible working environment. You should watch some documentaries about them. There were like 5 branches of some government organization all crammed into two buildings. Now theres a building for each branch.

Behold, Mexico City.

Attached: Mexico City.jpg (3296x2044, 2.55M)

my dad worked in there during the 90s, there was a metric shit ton of companies in the two towers

yanks BTFO

>sky scraper
>having any aesthetic value at all

pick one and only one. grey rectangular prisms of death are nothing but hideous

Holy shit, at first I thought that's a picture of some rocky plains in the middle of nowhere

Really makes the noggin ponder.

Attached: images-191.jpg (494x298, 31K)

the tallest at one point

it's okay for its era

>Construction started March 17, 1930;

I think it'll be in LA, NYC, D.C., and Chicago. A multi-city false flag attack would cause more chaos which makes sense.

The bomb will be real, the radiation will be fake

Chemtrail radiation?

Guess who's going to buy up manhattan for pennies on the dollar while the radiation story plays...then suddenly all clear and prices explode. We are talking TRILLIONS

Needs a monkey on it, then you will like it.